剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Good.
我不知道我该干什么 教练
I don’t know what I’m going to do, Coach.
Nathan 没有人可以强迫你干♥你♥不想干的事情
Nathan, nobody can make you do anything you don’t really want to.
你说没有人也包括我爸爸吗
By nobody you mean my dad.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
让我们抛开你父亲不谈
我希望这样
- Let’s take your father out of the picture.
- I wish.
让我们抛开你为了做的更好而
Let’s take out all the pushing, the pressure,
不得不承受所有的动力 压力和训练
the training that you’ve got to do to be as good as you are.
现在问你自己个简单的问题
Now ask yourself one simple question.
你真的爱这项运动吗?
Do you really love this game?
当然
I do.
我只是恨它对我生活的影响
I just hate what it’s doing to my life.
那么你可能找到了答案
Then you may have found your answer.
你想知道我怎么想吗?
You wanna know what I think?
我确定你会告诉我的
I’m sure you’ll tell me.
我认为他想脚踩两只船
I think he’s trying to have the best of both worlds.
谁? Lucas?
Who? Lucas?
他利用你解决智力情感上的问题
而对我他只是利用
He uses you for some sort of intellectual slash emotional thing, and me he just uses.
拜托 你知道他不是那样的
Come on, you know he’s not like that.
他是个人 Peyton
He’s a guy, Peyton.
我的意思是 遵循人的本性 他们都一样
I mean, follow the nature trail and they’re all the same.
Brooke你可以选你想要的任何人
而现在你拥有Lucas
Brooke, you could have any guy that you want and now you’ve got Lucas,
好吗 所以你只要高兴的休息和享受就可以了?
okay, so can you please just sit back and enjoy it?
他喜欢你 我喜欢你 好吗?
He likes you! I like you, okay?
所以相信他 相信我
So trust him, trust me,
也许你要试着相信你自己 好吗?
maybe try trusting yourself, okay?
门铃坏了?
Doorbell broken?
"Ship Of Fools" - World Party
她从来听不到
She never hears it.
她总是开着她的音乐
She always has her music on.
我告诉我自己我要给女儿最好的
I tell myself I’m doing what’s best for my daughter.
她会得到她想要的一切
That she should have whatever she wants.
我认为她想要的是你
What I think she wants is you.
你看了她今天的连环漫画了吗?
Did you see her comic strip today?
什么漫画?
What strip?
本应该保守秘密的 我们的秘密 好吗?
It’s supposed to be anonymous. Our secret, okay?
好的
Yeah.
嗨Haley 你有时间吗?
Hey Haley, you got a sec?
嗨 你在计划我们的下次公路旅游吗?
Hey, you planning our next road trip?
实际上 我想我们应该谈谈
Actually, I thought we could just talk.
噢 是的 当然 怎么回事?
Oh yeah, sure, what’s up?
好吧 瞧
Well, look.
Haley我最近和你一起很快乐
Haley, I’ve had a lot of fun with you lately.
但是 我要道歉 使你逃了几天课
But, I’m trying to apologize. For dragging you out of class the last couple of days.
噢 Nathan 我玩得很开心
Oh Nathan, I had fun.
而且还使你在考试中得了个F
And you got an F on your exam.
好吧 那又怎样?你知道 我做的选择
我选择和你在一起
Well, so what? You know, I make my own choices and I choose to be with you.
这就是问题所在
That’s the thing.
瞧 我也喜欢和你在一起 但是是真正的Haley
Look, I like to be with you too, but the real Haley,
那个让我迷恋的人 你知道吗?
我不想看到你改变
the one that I got all crushed out on, you know? I don’t want to see you change.
我喜欢你
I like you.
而且我喜欢那些喜欢你的人看不惯我这个事实
And I like the fact that somebody like you sees something in me.
有人喜欢我?
Somebody like me or me?
你已经知道答案了
You already know the answer to that.
你在等我?
You waiting for me?
事实上 我刚和你父亲消磨了会时间
Actually, I’m just hanging out with your dad.
噢 天啊 饶了我吧
Oh God, help me.
听着 你应该和Brooke谈谈
她确信她不是一个合格的女朋友
Listen, you should probably talk to Brooke, she’s convinced she’s not being a good enough girlfriend.
噢 我打断你们了吗?
Oops, am I interrupting?
实际上 我只是要
Actually, I was just gonna...
请告诉你为什么带着衣服
Please tell me that’s laundry.
我的车在等我 我今晚要走
My ride’s on the way. I’m headed out tonight.
你说过你星期三才走
You said you were going to be here till Wednesday.
那是在我拒绝这份工作之前
That was before I turned down the job.
什么?
What?
他们帮我找了个3星期的短期工作代替
They managed to find me a 3 week gig instead.
在那之后 我只会接本地的工作
我们又有个完整的家了
Then after that, I’m only taking locals, so we can be a family again.
爸爸 你不是和我开玩笑吧
Daddy, don’t joke with me
不是玩笑 亲爱的
It’s no joke, hunny.
Peyton 我爱我的工作 但是我更爱你
Peyton, I love what I do, but not nearly as much as I love you.
你已经够孤单了 不能再这样了
You’ve been alone enough, no more.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
你最好是
You better.
答应我和我谈心 好吗?
Just promise to keep talking to me, okay?
我想知道你的小脑袋想些什么
好的
- I want to know what’s going on inside that pretty head.
- Okay.
Sawyer先生 你的车来了
噢 我必须走了
- Mr. Sawyer, your ride’s here.
- Oh, I gotta go.
好的
Okay.
Lucas 替我照看点她 好吗?
Lucas, you keep an eye on this one for me, alright?
我会的
I will.
家里的灯永远为你亮着
I’ll leave the light on for you.
噢 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的连环漫画
Oh and by the way, I like your comic strip.
嗨
Hey.
Keith说你又去了Peyton家
Keith said you were at Peyton’s, again.
实际上 我和Peyton的爸爸在一起
如果这有不同的话
Actually I was with Peyton’s dad, if that makes any difference.
不管怎样
Whatever.
"Avalanche" - Ryan Adams
Luke 我们能谈谈吗?
Luke, can we talk?
当然
Yeah.
好吧 我不确定我们是否有问题
或者我是否有问题
Okay, I’m not sure if we have a problem, or if I have a problem.
什么问题?
What’s the problem?
简而言之 你是你 我是我
In a nutshell, you’re you and I’m me.
是的 但是如果我是你 你就只能和自己约会了
Yeah but if I was you, you’d be dating yourself.
我的意思是 我做我的事情
我喜欢我喜欢的东西 那只是我自己
What I mean is, I do what I do, and I like what I like, and that’s just who I am.
我知道
I know,
这也是我爱你的原因
and that’s what I love about you.
好吧 但是你听的音乐和你读的书 我一点也不喜欢
Okay, but the music that you listen to and the books that you read, I’m not into any of that stuff.
我从来也没有要求你喜欢
And I never asked you to be.
好吗?
Okay?
你知道吗 我很喜欢我们是不同的这个事实
You know, I kind of enjoy the fact that we’re different.
好的
Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
只是因为你是我所约会过的第一个真正很棒的人
It’s just that you’re the first really great guy that I’ve ever dated
而且确实让我害怕
我从来没这样在乎过一个人 好吗?
and that really scares me because I never gave a rat’s ass before, okay?
但是现在我确实是认真的
But I do now.
很好 因为我也很在乎你
That’s good, because I give a rats ass about you too.
你妈妈知道你在这吗?
You’re mother know you’re here?
是的
Yeah,
她说只要我们不杀掉对方就没事
she said it was cool as long as we didn’t kill each other.
我对最近做的蠢事很抱歉 爸爸
I’m sorry for all the crap I’ve been pulling lately, dad.
我明白
I figured.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
不很好
Not so good.
好吧 你会卷土重来
Well, you’ll bounce back.
爸爸 为什么事情变得一团糟?
Dad, how did we get so screwed up?
我们会度过这个难关 Nate
We’ll get through this, Nate.
怎么度过?
How?
我们的一切就是篮球 爸爸
Everything’s basketball with us, Dad.
而你现在只是对我吼叫 而妈妈
And now you’re yelling at me, and mom...
妈妈又冲你吼叫
Mom’s yelling back at you.
我开始怀疑 这一切是否都是因为我?
I’m starting to wonder, is this all because of me?
Nathan?
Nathan…
我的意思是 爸爸 瞧
I mean, Dad, look...
我知道你对我缺席训练和所做的一切很心烦
I know you’re upset with me missing practice and everything,
但是我只是不确定我是否是一个你那样的球员
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表