剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
噢天哪 我想你们其中之一真是太坏了
Oh my God, I thought one of you was bad enough.
你穿制♥服♥看起来挺不错的 Keith 过得怎么样啊?
That jumpsuit looks good on you, Keith. How’s your day going?
看看啊 你换了我的标志 要我穿的像个猴子
Well let’s see. You changed my sign, you make me wear this monkey suit,
而且你要换掉我所有的设备
and you’re replacing all my equipment.
接下来呢 你也要修自行车了嘛?
What’s next? You going to start fixing bicycles too?
如果有利润的话 记住 Dan Scott可是好招牌
If it would turn a profit. Remember, Dan Scott is a name people trust.
是 只是人们不了解他
Yeah, maybe people don’t know him.
听着 这里的设备太陈旧了 我就像回到了1982年
Listen, this equipment in this place is obsolete anyway, I feel like I’m stuck in 1982 in here.
这些机器工作的很好
比不上新的
- The machines work fine.
- Not as good as the new ones.
现在我要告诉你我是在帮助你的店铺 这是协议的一部分
Now I told you I was going to help you with your shop. This is part of the agreement.
你该有点生意头脑 兄弟
You got to start thinking like a business man, bro.
我想我们之间你用的够多了 兄弟
I think you do enough of that for the both of us. Bro.
如果Whitey想让你觉得自己是队伍的一部分 好 我只是
If Whitey wants you to feel like you’re part of the team, fine, I just...
我也不明白为什么我要照顾你
I don’t understand why I have to baby-sit you.
他只是想确定让你能放开点
He just wants to make sure you’re going to be able to get open.
我一点问题都没有
哇噢 现在我来防守你 怎么样?
- I don’t have a problem with getting open.
- Well you will with me out of the line up. Okay?
曲线进攻很容易制♥造♥空挡
The Fade-away is a great shot for creating space.
你干还是不干?
我不需要
- You want to work on it or what?
- I don’t need to work on it.
好了 给我看看 来啊
Okay, show me. Come on.
再试一次
Try it again.
我来告诉你 如果你这么做 我就会曲线进攻
I’ll tell you what. I’ll hit your fade-away, when you can do this.
想想吧
Thought so.
Nathan 问题是你没有机会这么做
Nathan, the point is you’re not going to be able to do that.
说明白点?
Excuse me?
我们不可能得到那样的篮板 你会受到双重防守
You’re not going to be able to get to the rack like that. You’ll be double teamed.
你知道吗?我不需要你的指导
You know what? I don’t need your coaching.
这个周末你看着我扣篮吧
Just watch me get to the rack this weekend.
哇噢 我也不想你让你觉得我
像个得了妄想症的母亲那样跟着你
Well, I just don’t want you to think I’m trailing you like some paranoid mother.
不过你就是
噢
- But you are.
- Ohh.
酷
It’s cool.
视而不见啊
Silent treatment.
就像个笑剧
Like a mime.
好了这么开的话我们45分钟后到
Okay, with the way you drive this thing we could have gotten there in 45 minutes
而且不用挤巴士
and not had to deal with this whole bus mess.
嗯 但是我一点不想在你朋友面前让你尴尬
Yeah but I’ve got to embarrass you as much as possible in front of your friends.
为了逝去的时光
Make up for lost time.
现在你又跟谁约会啦?
没有
- Which one are you dating again?
- Try no one.
Larry Sawyer 遇到 Karen Roe
嗨
- Larry Sawyer meet Karen Roe.
- Hi.
你们都是我的陪护队员
You two are my chaperones.
很多孩子都认为参加Classics 就是度周末
A lot of these kids think that the Classics is an excuse to party all weekend.
你们的工作就是不让这发生
It’s your job to see that that doesn’t happen.
我们得祈祷一下 因为我们也曾是他们中的一员
Oh we don’t have a prayer. I used to be one of these kids.
你吗? 我的包里可有啤酒罐
You? I’ve got a beer bong in my over night bag.
我可不管这个锦标赛有多重要
I don’t care how important this tournament is,
人们爱热闹 我可不能让这堆废物出现在车上
people trump pom-poms. We can’t fit all that crap on the bus.
好啊 10名啦啦队员的退出都是你的责任
Fine! You be responsible for ten very pissed off cheerleaders.
教练 如果没有地方了我能开车去
Coach, if we’re short on room I can drive.
不 不 不 妄想
为什么?我能把那些杂物放到我的车上
- No, no, no, forget it.
- Why not? I can fit all that crap in my trunk.
好吧 你得紧跟在巴士后面
Alright. But you stay right behind the bus.
谢谢
Thanks.
不错 来吧 Hales
Sweet. Come on, Hales.
"Looking For a Reason" - Paul Trudeau"
噢 唔 Lucas给我占了个座
Oh, uh, Lucas is saving me a seat.
你怎么在第三等呢?来吧 来坐我车吧
What are you in third grade? Come on, we’ll ride in style.
嘿 唔 我要搭Nathan的车 行不?
Hey, um, I’m going to ride with Nathan. Is that cool?
唔 好的
Yeah, no problem.
听着 晚饭后我们队会在会议室开个会
Listen up. We’ve got a team meeting in the conference room right after dinner.
9点钟熄灯
Lights out at nine o’clock.
看看♥房♥♥间的最终分配结果
Consider your room assignments final.
你在耍我吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
按字母排序Scott Scott 不得变更
Alphabetical order. Scott. Scott. Unalterable.
你该把你的姓改了
You should have changed your name.
"Slam" - Midnight to Twelve
我在听呢
I was listening to that.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
看电视啊
Watching TV.
现在也不是了
Not anymore.
你想谁哪张床?靠窗的还是靠门的?
So which bed do you want? The window or the door?
随便
Whatever.
Brooke 我们就不能好好相处吗?
Brooke, can we just make the best of this?
好啊 不过不是为你 我是为了班级
Fine. But I’m not doing it for you, I’m doing it for the squad.
现在休战
Call it a cheer truce.
Bam Chica Da Na
Bam Chica Da Na.
那么女士们叫了房♥间服务没有?
So you ladies order room service?
天哪 她正要用她的枕头把我闷死
总算有理由逃出来了
God. Good to have an escape route incase she tries to smoother me with her pillow.
你怎么样啊?
How you doing?
Jenny暂时不在身边
Jenny withdrawal.
唔 但是你需要一个周末来放松休息一下
Yeah. No but you need a weekend away, just to relax and have a good time.
不要太频繁了
Doesn’t happen too often.
当然 不过事情有新的进展
That’s true, but, there’s been some new developments.
噢 真的吗?是什么?
Oh really? What are they?
Peyton 紧急状况 来这里
Peyton, it’s an emergency, get in here.
噢 对不起了
Ugh. Sorry.
纳粹啦啦队长呼唤我了 待会见
Cheer Nazi calls. See ya.
猜猜谁在休息室里 我来告诉你吧
Guess who’s in the lobby, I’ll tell you.
Claire Young和她那堆烂花 我们要去那
Claire Young and her little hoe posy. We are going down there.
好啊 如果出了问题我会把你拉回来的
Okay. And if an angry dance-off breaks out I got your back.
好 别再来一刀就行了
Great. Just don’t stick another knife in it.
Theresa 我要你用这个盖掉你那些丘疹 点在脸上
Theresa, I want you to hit those pits and cover that zit. Points off for complexion.
走吧
Let’s go.
嗨 Claire
Hi, Claire.
希望你周末的时候好运
We just wanted to wish you good luck this weekend.
我们已经赢了四年了
Um, we’ve won four years in a row.
还包括Claire的最佳舞蹈设计奖
Including Claire for best choreography.
也许你要为自己祈祈福
Yeah so maybe you should keep your luck for yourself.
顺便问一下 你是谁啊?
By the way. Who are you again?
你知道我是谁Brooke Davis
Tree Hill Ravens的啦啦队长
You know who I am. Brooke Davis. Captain of the Tree Hill Ravens.
去年夏天的激励夏令营里我们俩住一个房♥间
We roomed together last summer at spirit camp.
对哦对哦
Right, right.
Ravens 不是每年都输吗?
Don’t the Ravens lose every year?
再会
See ya.
噢 太过分了
Oh it is so on.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
哇噢 为了不让这些女孩在房♥间 我要做点掩护
Well, we’re not allowed to have girls in the room so I had to keep it covert.
就出去一会
噢 不行
- Hang out for a little bit.
- Oh I can’t.
我在大厅跟Lucas拿匹萨 我已经晚了
I’ve got to meet Lucas for pizza in the lobby. I think I’m already late.
那就更晚点 现在所有旅馆的房♥间都是我们的
So be later. We’ve got a whole hotel room to ourselves.
我以为我们要见面的
Sorry, I thought we had plans.
当然
现在忙你自己的去吧
- We do.
- Naw, just do your thing.
对不起 Lucas
I’m sorry. Lucas.
Luke 等我
Luke. Will you just wait...
Haley 真不赖 是吗??
Haley. It’s cool. Okay?
跟你男友一起吧
Go be with your boyfriend.
你好?
嘿 Keith 是我
- Hello?
- Hey, Keith, it’s me.
噢 嘿 Karen
Oh hey, Karen.
因为一个粉丝团妈妈缺席我要补她的缺
所以要去Classics
Look one of the booster moms trapped me into chaperoning the Classics,
我得去Charlotte 改天再吃可以么?
so now I’m in Charlotte. Um, can I get a rain check on dinner?
哦 好啊 我店里也有事 我正要取消呢
Oh, sure. We’re pretty backed up at the shop so I was going to have to cancel anyway.
好吧 回来再见
Okay, well, I’ll see you when I get back.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表