剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
he was going away to college without me.
就在那里 一切都变样了
That's where everything changed.
我从不后悔有了你 知道吗
I don't regret one second of one day with you, okay?
一点也不 但那天在体育馆里 太难受了
I don't. But that day was a hard day in that gym.
而且他选的是篮球不是我
And it was basketball that he chose.
我很抱歉这样跟你说
And I'm sorry that you have to hear things like that,
但我不想骗你
but I don't want to lie to you either.
我很抱歉你经过了这些
I'm sorry you had to live it.
听着
Look,
球队上的发生的事
I want to talk about what's happening with the team.
我知道你觉得我对你很严
I know you think I've been hard on you,
但那是因为我看到的是整个大局
but that's because I see the big picture here.
Whitey不会因为他打了场烂球
Whitey's not going to bench this kid
就不让他上场
just because of one bad game.
所以呢 就让他羞辱自己
So what? Let him humiliate himself.
不 不只这样
No. It's more than that.
我以前帮Whitey打球时 他说一 没人敢说二
Back when I played for Whitey, his word was law.
他永远都是对的
He was always right.
即使他错 他还是对的
Even when he was wrong.
所以最后我跟他据理力争
So eventually I called him on it.
然后州锦标赛他就让你坐冷板凳
And he benched you in the state championship.
没错 他掩盖事实
Yeah, so he claimed.
弄得像是他不让我上场
He covered and acted like he benched me.
你要知道
But you should know the truth.
事实上是我拒绝再上场
I refused to go back in that game.
我们在第四场的时候领先
We were ahead in the fourth quarter,
但他想用拖延战术
and Whitey wanted to stall.
我跟你说过领先的时候该怎么打
What did I tell you about playing with the lead?
猛一点 - 没错 猛一点
Be aggressive. - Exactly. Be aggressive.
而且 那里还有球探 要看我表现
Plus, there were scouts who were there to see me.
有一个看上了我
This guy was checking me.
他是天汉的一所有名大学的球探
He was going to some big college back in Tinkham,
结果我就照打
so I did.
我没听Whitey的 照样得分
I disobeyed Whitey and I scored on him.
干得好阿 - 对阿
Nice. - Yeah.
是阿 所以Whitey叫暂停 说什么
Yeah, so Whitey called a time out and starts screaming
打到州锦标赛 都是他的训练有方
about how it's his system that got us there and
球队不能有强出头的球员
no one player was bigger than the team.
所以坐了板凳 说他唬烂
So I sat down and I called his bluff.
然后他们打输了
And they lost.
对阿 其他人真可怜
Yeah, I felt bad for the guys.
但他必须要认清事实 打到州锦标 是因为我
But he needed to know I'm the one who got us there.
不是因为他 更不是他的训练
Not him and not his system.
听着 Nathan 你要继续对那个小子施压
Listen, Nathan, I don't want you to back off this kid.
他打得再烂
No matter how poorly he plays,
Whitey还是会利用他报复我
Whitey's just using him to get back at me.
我总有一天 会跟Whitey算清楚
Eventually I'll deal with Whitey
但目前 我们只有彼此
but for now, it's just you and me, okay?
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
嗨 Lucas
Hey Lucas.
前天打得很辛苦
Tough game the other night.
对阿
Yeah.
这种事常发生
It happens.
所以你常读书 - 对阿
So you read a lot, huh? - Yeah.
我有东西要给你
Yeah, I got something for you.
听着
Listen,
你加入队伍后
I know we haven't had really had a chance to talk much
我们还没机会聊聊 但...
since you joined the team but...
我只是想先离你远点
I just kinda wanted to stay out of your way,
等你冷静点
give you a chance to chill, you know.
喔 我是Jake
Oh, I'm Jake.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
大家都在讲你和Nathan的斗牛
A lot of talk about your one on one with Nathan.
真希望我在场
Man, I wish I could've been there.
喔 没什么大不了的
Ah. It was no big deal.
你知道的 Nathan 他...
You know Nathan, he's...
他打得很好 但...
He's a hell of player he really is. But...
他闲话听太多了
he buys into all of this nonsense.
你吓到他了
You've got him scared.
恐惧的心理作祟
Fear changes everything.
《阿特拉斯耸耸肩》 - 你读过吗
"Atlas Shrugged"? - Yeah, you read it?
没 - 这本不错
No. - It's good.
不管怎样 你没问题的
Anyway, you've gonna be fine.
记住 不要让他拿走
Just remember: Don't let him take it.
不完全不懂你讲什么懂 - 我知道
I don't know what that means. - Yeah, I know.
但你会懂的
But you will.
好了
Okay,
我们要继续我们的海明威作业
we're going to try our little Hemingway project again.
但为了避免再打一场架
But in order to avoid a bar fight,
我们写在纸上
we're going to do it on paper.
纸上不用写你的名字
Now you don't have to put your names on these.
只要写下一个字 单一个字
Simply write one word, one single word,
来形容你此刻最想要的东西
to describe what you want most in your life right now.
是这样
It's like this.
你做不到吧
You can't do it, can you?
太美了
It's beautiful.
我一直想知道
I always wondered about it.
我们都想吧
We all do, right?
当你的天赋不见了怎办
What happens when it's gone?
我还没看过有人真的不见了
But see, I've never seen anybody lose it.
真正的消失了...
Like really lose it...
直到现在
until now.
请便
Go ahead, man.
证明我是错的
Prove me wrong.
我没什么好证明的
I don't have to prove anything to you.
真可悲
That's pathetic.
真是太可惜了
And it's too bad, really.
我本来还期待可以慢慢打败你
I mean, I was looking forward to taking you down slowly,
但现在 没意义了
But now? Hell, what's the point?
这场竞争已经结束了
You already know it's over.
我应该说练习的时候见
I'll say see you at practice,
但我们都知道你不会去
but we both know you're not going to be there.
干麻羞辱自己 对吧
Why humiliate yourself, right?
你又没中了
You missed again.
Scott! Lucas Scott!
再一次 Lucas Scott
One more time! Lucas Scott!
今天不用练习?
No practice today?
干嘛 你在跟踪我?
What, are you stalking me?
人们应该要看到这些画
I thought someone should see them.
跟你没关系
Well, it's none of your business.
你知道吗 这的确跟我没关系
You know what? You're right. It's none of my business.
我不懂这个 - 我知道你不懂
I wouldn't know anything about it. - I know you don't.
你到底为什么不寄出去
Look, just tell me why you didn't submit them.
这些画得很好
Your stuff is good.
不够好
It's not good enough.
Peyton 为什么不
Look, Peyton, why not?
我要画点...
I want to draw something
有意义的东西
that means something to someone.
我要画出盲目的信仰 一个褪色的夏天
You know, I want to draw blind faith or a fading summer
或一个大梦初醒的时刻
or just a moment of clarity.
像是你第一次去听
It's like when you go and
一个很棒的乐团现场演奏
you see a really great band live for the first time,
你懂吗
you know,
没有人说出来 但大家都这么想...
and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it --
"我们又有值得信仰的东西"
"We have something to believe in again."
我想画出那些感觉 但我做不到
I want to draw that feeling. But, I can't.
如果没办法做到最好 那我♥干♥脆不要
And if I can't be great at it then I don't want to ruin it.
这对我来说太重要
It's too important to me.
是 我也是
Yep. Me too.
嘿 你的素描本怎办
Hey, what about your sketchbook?
素描本怎样
What about them?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表