剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
当然想 但我不可以那么做
Yeah I do. I just can’t.
为什么?
Why not?
如果你不介意 我想单独呆会儿
If you don’t mind I’d really like to be alone right now.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Yeah okay.
但我肯定他母亲很想见你
But I’m sure his mom would really like to see you.
Peyton 如果我准备好了 我会去的
Peyton, I’ll go when I’m ready.
好吧
Sure.
我儿子已经脱离危险了
护士叫我来填这些医疗保险表.
They took my son out of recovery. The nurse had me fill out these insurance forms.
你儿子叫什么?
Lucas Scott
- What’s your sons name?
- Lucas Scott.
Scott 车祸?
对
- Scott, from the car accident?
- Yeah.
我需要给那个司机录口供 Keith Scott
I need to get a statement from that driver, Keith Scott.
他倒很幸运
He’s a lucky guy.
对 只是缝了几针
Yeah, a couple of stitches.
哦 我不是那个意思
Well, that’s not exactly what I meant.
你丈夫血液中的酒精含量过多
See your husbands blood alcohol level was just shy the legal limit.
换句话说 他麻烦大了
Another hundredth of a point, he’d be in big trouble right now.
如果他有事 我决不会原谅自己
I’ll never forgive myself if he’s not okay.
今晚你喝酒了吗?
Were you drinking tonight?
Karen?
喝了吗?
- Karen…
- Were you?
我没喝醉
I wasn’t drunk.
我不是问你这个
That’s not what I asked you.
开车前你喝酒了吗?
Were you drinking before you drove Lucas?
是的 但?
我原本是信任你的
- Yes, but…
- I trusted you.
你走
I want you to leave.
Haley 你再干嘛呢?
整理清单
- Haley, what are you doing?
- Inventory.
"Higher Than The Sun" - Susan Calloway
Lucas 还在医院里 为什么你不去看他呢?
Lucas is lying in a hospital, why can’t you just go see him?
因为他不想见到我
Because he wouldn’t want to see me.
你在说什么?你们是最好的朋友
What are you talking about? You guys are best friends.
从昨晚开始就不是了
Not last night we weren’t.
我们吵架了
为什么?
- We got into a fight.
- About what?
因为你 他 和Brook
You, him and Brooke.
我对他说的最后一句话是
我不喜欢你变成现在这个样子
The last thing I said to him was “I don’t like the person you’re becoming”
下一次大家见面时 不要与我说话
and “The next time we see each other don’t talk to me”.
你不是故意的
You didn’t mean it.
Peyton 说过的话就不能收回 如果他不原谅我怎么办?
Peyton, what if I can’t take it back? What if he doesn’t forgive me.
他会原谅你的 但你得去看望他
He will but you just need to see him.
告诉你 只要你准备好了 我随时陪你去
I’ll tell you what. Whenever you decide that you’re ready, I’ll go to the hospital with you.
人多力量大
Strength in numbers.
好的 好的 谢了
Yeah, yeah okay, thank you.
一会儿见
I’ll see you.
嗨
Hi.
Nathan 告诉我 Lucas的事了 我很难过
Nathan told me about Lucas. I’m so sorry.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
仍旧昏迷不醒 但医生说他生命力很强
He’s still unconscious. But the doctors say his vital signs are strong.
哦 那就好
Oh, that’s good news.
你还没吃东西吧
I figured you hadn’t had a chance to grab any food.
我真的不饿
I’m really not that hungry.
至少要来杯低脂咖啡吧
Well, at least have some decent coffee.
我不想让你因为Lucas外的事情分心
I don’t want you to worry about anything other than Lucas.
只要你需要 我会帮你料理咖啡厅的
I’ll take care of the café as long as you need.
谢谢Deb 非常感谢
Thanks, Deb. I appreciate that.
给你
Here you go.
我整个晚上都在看着Lucas
我总是希望我才是那个不曾醒来的人
All night I sat up watching Lucas. And I kept thinking I’m the one who can’t wake up.
这一定是个梦
This has to be some sort of dream.
如果不是梦 那么就是惩罚
Cause if this isn’t a dream it’s got to be some sort of punishment.
作为什么的惩罚?
Punishment for what?
是对自私的惩罚 我的意思是
如果我没有去意大利 事情就不会发生
For being selfish. I mean, if I hadn’t gone to Italy, this wouldn’t have happened.
不能这么想 你没有错
You can’t think that way. This is not your fault.
如果你昨天告诉我 我应该感激的人是Scott的弟弟
And if you had told me yesterday that the Scott brother that I would feel grateful to
Dan 我会认为你在说疯话
is Dan I would have said you were crazy.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
他没告诉你吗?
He didn’t tell you?
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
是Dan 将 Lucas 送进医院的
Dan brought Lucas to the hospital.
如果不是他 Lucas就不能及时地抢救
If it wasn’t for him, Lucas wouldn’t have made it.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
如果你能听见 就握一下我的手 好吗?
Squeeze my hand if you can hear me, okay?
没事的
Never mind.
嗯 我来这儿是告诉你 我不能经常来这儿看你
Um, I just came by to tell you that I’m probably not going to be around very much.
和Brook一起来这儿觉得很不习惯
With Brooke here it’s just kind of weird.
但我会一直在你身边 你知道的
But I’m with you Lucas, you know that.
如果需要的话 我会等的
And I’ll wait forever if I have to.
哦 对不起 这儿一个人也没有
Oh, I’m sorry. Nobody was here.
没事的 这里允许探望病人
You don’t have to go. He’s allowed visitors.
嗯
Okay.
我是 Peyton
I’m Peyton.
我知道 Lucas 提起过你
I know. Lucas has talked about you.
他们都是好人 都想帮忙做点什么
但现在我最想要的就是吃的
Its nice that people want to do something but the last thing I can think about right now is food.
这几天都会有很多食物 你会高兴起来的
You’ll be glad you have it in a couple of days.
我发誓 这家医院的的厨师所做出的食物糟透了
I swear the cook at this hospital gets a bonus for making people sick.
看起来你在这儿有一段时间了
Sounds like you’ve spent some time here.
是的 自从我妈妈去逝后
Yeah, when my mom died.
真对不起
I’m sorry.
不
No…
因为什么?
How’d she die?
车祸
A car accident.
你能来真是太好了
You’re a good friend to visit.
我一直期望 Haley 能顺便过来
I’ve been expecting Haley to come on by.
她和Lucas吵架了 她正试图原谅自己
She and Lucas got in some argument and she’s really beating herself up over it.
他们会和好的
They’ll patch it up.
好朋友间总是会互相原谅的
Best friends can forgive each other anything.
嗨 稀客
Hey stranger.
来看看 我在礼品店买♥♥了好多东西
我想他们应该用我的名字命名
Check it out, I dropped so much cash at the gift shop I think they’re going to name it after me.
我也给你买♥♥了礼物 Karen
And I got something for you too Karen.
当我心情不好时 除了巧克力之外
没什么能让我振作起来
Nothing makes me feel better when I’m blue than chocolate
我想我们会感觉好些
如果我们让自己麻醉在甜食里不能苏醒
and I figured we could be in a better place if we dipped into a sugar coma so...
对不起 我真糊涂
没事的 Brooke
- I’m sorry, I’m such an idiot I didn’t…
- It’s okay, Brooke.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey baby.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
哦 我该走了
Oh, listen, I got to go.
好吧 我在照看他 一会见
Okay. I’ve got him now but, see you later?
好的
嗯.
- Sure.
- Okay.
很高兴认识你
It was really nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
给您 请慢用
Here you go, enjoy your meal.
Lucas怎么样了?
How’s Lucas?
好像你真的关心似的
Haley 别这样 那不公平
- Like you care.
- Haley, come on, that’s not fair.
"Come Home Delilah" - The Squirts
听着 我们的关系不是很好 但我并不想他进医院
Look, we’re not tight but I don’t want to see the guy in the hospital.
为什么? 就因为如果他进医院
你就不能利用我来报复他了吗?
Why, because if he’s out of circulation than you can’t use me to piss him off?
嘿 我们能不能先不吵 停下来谈谈这个问题
Hey, would you just stand still for a second so we could talk about this?
没门
Not a chance in hell.
好吧 不和我说话可以 但至少今天让我送你去医院看Lucas
Alright fine, don’t talk to me, but at least let me take you to see Lucas today.
Peyton已经劝过我了 即使她没这么做
You know what Peyton’s already doing it after my shift and even if she wasn’t
我也不会与你一起去
I wouldn’t go with you.
她没事吧?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表