剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
嘿 还有三章 然后你就归我了
Hey Handsome. Three more chapters and you’re all mine.
她在说什么啊?
What was that all about?
没事
Nothing.
哦 我可不那么想 一定有事
Well I disagree. That was definitely something.
给你
Okay I got them.
你确定你要这么做?
You sure about this?
你见过我爸爸吗?
Have you met my dad?
这是毒品
Okay, here’s the deal.
主要的成分是安非他明
These are basically amphetamines.
类固醇这种化学物质会提升你的速度
They’re like, steroids on speed or speed on steroids.
无论如何 小心点
Anyway, you gotta be careful Nathan.
只要能让我取胜。
Whatever gets me jacked for Cove City, man.
那没问题的
Here. These will definitely do that.
如果你胸部增大 我要先看
Anyway, if you grow breasts… I get first peek.
不会有问题的
You’re welcome.
停 你犯规了
Hold it. That was a foul.
Nathan 你刚才撞击了他的背部
Nathan, you’ve got to get off his back.
你为什么总是盯着我不放 Whitey?
Why don’t you get off my back, Whitey?
怎样才能让你明白这只是个练习呢?
How would you like to call that a practice.
随便 我不在乎
Whatever, man, that’s fine by me.
Nathan!
干吗?
- Nathan!
- What?! Huh!
你究竟要我怎么样?
What the hell do you all want from me?
走吧 孩子
Just walk away, son.
走吧
Walk away.
跳球
Fight ball up top.
很有趣
Very funny.
嘿 你还好吧?Lucas说在昨天的练习赛中你惹了点麻烦
Hey, are you okay? Lucas said you had some trouble at practice yesterday.
他管好自己的事就行了
Lucas needs to mind his own business.
只是比赛临近了 我有些紧张
We got a game coming up, that’s all. I just get a little intense.
是吗?哈 Nathan 你在发抖
Are you, uh, okay? You’re shaking, Nathan.
我的心也在颤抖
My heart’s racing too.
跟你在一起时我就会这样
That’s what happens when I’m around you.
今晚去你家辅♥导♥?
So your house tonight, right? Tutoring?
你确信你还好吗?
是的 我还好
- Are you sure you’re okay?
- Yeah, I’m fine.
我只是 昨天不太好而已
I just- I had a bad day yesterday.
晚上见 是的
See you tonight.
- Yeah.
如果你来这儿是为了教训我
或者同我吵架的话 我在家已经受够了
If you came here to lecture me or argue, I get enough of that at home with the wife.
我来这儿是为了和你谈谈Nathan
I came here to talk about Nathan.
他的行为令我担心
His behavior concerns me.
是吗 你让Lucas加入球队 让他替代了Nathan的位置
Really. You put Lucas on the team, give away his position,
将他从距家里30里以外的地方赶下了队车
kick him off the team bus 30 miles away from home,
现在你倒是担心了
and now you’re worried.
你难道忘了你自己做过的事了吗?
你给他压力 轻视他
You forgot, uh, pressuring him and belittling him.
当然 那时在你们自己家里发生的
Of course, that happens at home, doesn’t it?
我记得你来找我的时候
I remember when you came to me.
你还是一个骨瘦如柴的新生
并且跳投技术差得不能再差了
You were a scrawny freshman with a hell of a jump shot.
但是你喜欢篮球
You loved the game.
后来到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened along the way?
你出现了
You happened.
总有一些事不够好 于是要你去完善
There was always something for you to pick apart, something that wasn’t good enough.
你说对了 我确实喜欢篮球
But you are right. I did love the game.
简单地说 我轻视你控制别人的方式
而现在谁在控制Nathan呢?
- I simply despised the way you controlled it.
- Who’s controlling Nathan now?
如果你像恨我一样恨别人 你会觉得羞耻的
You’d be ashamed if you learned to hate that person like you hate me.
也许我对他是严格了点 Whitey
I might be tough on him, Whitey.
但我不是那个告诉他如果他输了下场
太阳就不会在升起的人
But then I’m not the one who told him the sun wouldn’t rise if he lost his next game.
昨天你真的顶撞了Whitey
You really laid into Whitey yesterday.
他活该
He deserved it.
所以说 Cove city很厉害 嗯?
So Cove City’s pretty tough, eh?
不
They suck.
听着
Listen man.
我知道你♥爸♥爸给你很大压力
I know you’re under a lot of pressure from your dad.
嘿
Hey!
你根本不懂我爸爸
You don’t know anything about my dad, alright?
如果你百发百中的话 我也就不必带队去比赛了
Maybe if you knocked out a shot every now and then I wouldn’t have to carry us out there.
"Push It Up" - Cham Pain
都看完了 该轮到我了
All finished. Now it’s my turn.
嘿 这么快可不行
Hey, hey, hey. Not so fast.
喜欢吗?
你指的是书还是内容?
- Did you like it?
- Did I like it or did I read it?
书里讲的是一个人因为诱惑而变得不再正直的故事
The book’s about how a guy loses his integrity and gives into temptation.
这也是今晚我要让做的事
Which is exactly what I see you doing tonight… with me.
哦
Right.
一♥码♥归一♥码♥ 对吧?
Well, a deal’s a deal, right?
好吧 一♥码♥归一♥码♥
That’s right, baby. A deal is a deal.
到你了
Here you go.
谢谢 Gretchen和Henry
Thank you… Gretchen and Henry.
假的 用的你相薄里的照片
Fake IDs. I used your yearbook photo.
我不知道你会打桌球
你不知道的多着呢
- I didn’t know you could shoot pool.
- There’s a lot you don’t know about me.
是吗?
Really?
比如说?
Like what?
比如说我喜欢夏天闪电出没的夜晚
Like… I love it in the summer when there’s heat lightning at night.
并且在四年级前 我将松鼠叫做松猪
And up until the fourth grade, I called squirrels squirrlers.
打桌球时我喜欢将男生击败
And I love beating boys at pool.
哦 天啊 你笑了 Lucas Scott开心吗?
Oh my God. A smile. Is Lucas Scott actually having fun?
我很开心
意料之中
- I have fun.
- Sure you do.
你是我见过的最严肃的人
Lucas, you’re like the most serious guy I’ve ever met.
嗯
Fine.
这会使你高兴些吗?
Does that make you happy?
有点儿作用
A little.
只要你没觉得上当受骗就好
Well, just as long as you don’t feel cheated.
你读了本书
You read a book,
我喝了杯酒 我们扯平了 对吗?
I drink a beer. We’re even, right?
等等 你觉得这就是我要你做的事吗?
Wait, did you think this was the thing you have to do with me?
对
Well, yeah.
你错了 这不是我要你做的
No. This isn‘t the thing.
这只是个序幕
This is just… drinks before the thing.
干杯
Bottoms up.
Nathan 你打算整晚都走来走去的吗?我们开始吧
Nathan. Are you going to pace all night, or can we get started?
这是你的哥哥和姐姐们吗?
Are these all your brothers and sisters?
是的 我是最小的
Yeah. I’m the youngest.
我父母不懂如何保持沉默
I don’t think my parents know what to do with the silence.
一个月前 你想过我们会独处一室吗?
So a month ago, did you think we’d be alone in your bedroom?
哦 我们不是单独的
Oh, but we’re not alone in my bedroom.
我祖父也在
他可以在天堂里俯视我们
- We have the forefathers with us.
- They can watch.
Nathan 你能不能认真点?
Nathan, can you just get serious for a minute?
哦 我现在是认真的 过来
Oh, I’m serious. Come here.
我父母随时会回来
是吗?
- My parents could come home.
- Come on…
Nathan 别这样 停下
Nathan, come on, stop it.
别这样
Come on…
别 嘿
怎么了?
- Don’t… Hey!
- What?
天啊?
God…
你该走了
I think you should go.
你在开玩笑 对吧?
You’re kidding, right?
Haley?
Haley…
好吧 Haley 我们开始学习吧。
Alright, Haley, I’m sorry. We can study, it’s fine.
你最好走
I’d like you to go.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
你难道不喜欢奇怪的科学吗?
Don’t you love weird science?
哦 家藏宝石
Ah, the family jewels.
他甚至连驾驶执照都没有 Lisa
He doesn’t even have a license, Lisa.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表