剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Luke 兄弟
Yo, Luke, man,
你知道你是我最好的朋友 对吧
you know you're one of my best friends, right?
一辈子都是
Ain't nothing never gonna change that, man.
但我们说老实话
But keep it real.
我们不是在打球
We ain't shooting for teams.
我们是你的藉口
We're shooting to be your excuse.
而我 不想要这样下去
And I ain't about to be a part of that, man.
有人把这个留在门外
Somebody left it at the door.
脱下来
Take it off.
老妈 你没事吧 - 没事
Mom, you okay? - Yeah.
你知道是谁留的吗
Do you know who left it?
大概是Durham教练吧
Coach Durham, probably.
他要我加入校队
He asked me to play.
那你就加入阿
Maybe you should.
你跟Skills一个鼻孔出气
You sound like Skills.
他们今天不想跟我打
Those guys refused to play today.
说是不想当我的藉口
They said they didn't want to be my excuse.
你觉得呢
How'd you feel about that?
老实说 我超火的
Honestly? I was pissed.
他们应该是我的朋友
Those guys are supposed to be my friends.
他们的确是阿
They are your friends.
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
我第一个篮球
My first leather basketball.
那年Skills他爸跟我们说
That was the year that skills' father told us
圣诞老公公不存在
there was no Santa Claus.
是阿 我试着继续骗你
Yeah, and I tried to talk you out of it.
然后你说的话 我这辈子都忘不了
Then you said something I'll never forget.
你说
You said
你觉得那些没发现真♥相♥的小孩很可怜
you felt bad for the kids who never figured it out,
因为当他们长大
because when they grew up
生了自己的小孩
and had kids of their own,
会发现圣诞节的早晨没有礼物
there wouldn't be any gifts on Christmas morning.
你是个好孩子 Luke
You're a good kid, Luke.
但有时候我觉得
But sometimes I feel like
你为我牺牲太多
you're sitting out your life on account of me,
我不要你这样
and I don't want that for you.
我的过去不必要成为你的未来
My past is not your future, okay?
你撑多重 - 大约一百六
What are you slinging? - About 160.
给我那个
Give me that.
你妈打来了 她下礼拜才会回来
Your mom called. She won't be back until next week.
你觉得Whitey邀...
What do you know about Whitey inviting...
你儿子来打球
Your son to play?
不要那样称呼他
Don't call him that.
他跟我们同姓 老爸
He's got our last name, dad.
他跟我们同姓
The fact that he shares your last name
是因为他妈一厢情愿
is only wishful thinking on his mother's part.
我们当时年轻...
We were young --
高中毕业的暑假 我们犯了个错
summer after high school. We made a mistake.
你犯了个错吧
You made a mistake, all right.
那个家伙是个疆尸
I mean, this guy's a zombie.
够了
Okay.
听着 这些过去太乱了
Look, it's kind of screwed up, all right?
大家都在指指点点
People talk about it.
闪边
Get out of there.
我要你去找他 叫他不要进球队
I want you to go to this kid, encourage him not to play.
我又不怕他
I'm not afraid of him, dad.
你应该怕
Well, you should be.
我们费尽心血 现在却有人插♥进♥来
We've worked too hard to have anyone coming in now,
坏我们的好事
disrupting the offense, taking away shots.
不管怎样
Anyway,
这是我跟Whitey的问题
this has more to do with Whitey and me than you.
为什么 - 一言难尽
Why do you say that? - It's a long story.
你想知道的话 以后我会告诉你
If you want, I'll tell you someday.
但现在 我要你去跟那家伙谈谈
But for now, I want you to go to this kid and talk to him
相信我 Nathan
and trust me when I tell you, Nathan,
你有大好前程...
there's a bigger picture here --
你的前程里面没有他
your picture, and this kid's not in it.
"Money Bags" by Runway Cab
你♥爸♥终于注意到那个私生子了阿
So, your pops finally mentioned the bastard spawn, huh?
听说他很能打 也许他对队上会有帮助
They say he's got game. Maybe we could use him.
算了吧
Please.
我们就算有三个瞎子 一个瘸子
I can get us to the state championship
都还可以打进州锦标赛
with three blind guys and a cripple,
我们两个就够了 还嫌太多勒
which is practically what I got with you and what's left.
说的好 我们去哪
Nice. So, where are we going?
去公园
Let's go to the park.
漂亮
Nice shot.
如果是落后两分 以一敌二 全场的人都骂你逊
Think you can hit that against a double team, down by 2,
那你还能这样投吗
packed house telling you you suck?
如果现在只有两个人骂你逊呢
How about just two people telling you you suck?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想干嘛
What do I want?
你才想干嘛 老兄
What do you want, man?
看看你
I mean,
还不是想追我马子 和抢我在队上的位子
other than my girlfriend and my spot in the lineup, huh?
我们没有一个人要你加入 我不要你
None of us want you on the team, man. I don't want you.
那帮人不要你
The guys don't want you.
我马子更不要你
My girlfriend sure as hell doesn't want you.
我们来谈条件 你和我 单挑
But here's the deal. You and me, one on one.
你挑时间和地点
You can name the time and place.
你赢了 我退出球队
If you win, I'll quit the team.
我赢了 你爬回你的狗洞
If I win, you crawl back in your little hole
记住你的身分
and you remember your place in all this.
时间和地点 时间和地点
Time and place, baby. Time and place.
Nathan向你挑战? 你要接下战帖吗
So, Nathan challenged you. Are you gonna play him?
不知道 反正我不需要向他证明什么
I don't know. It's not like I have anything to prove.
也是
Yeah, I guess.
但是你难道不想稍微给他好看...
But don't you just want to show him sometimes --
喔 可恶
oh, damn!
是怎样阿 我上礼拜才被一群乌鸦攻击
What is up?! I was attacked by a flock of crows last week!
我说真的
I'm totally serious!
顺便提一下 是"票"(murder) - 什么
By the way, it's a murder. - What?
超过一只乌鸦 要用"票"(murder)
More than one crow is a murder
你在胡说八道什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
一"堆"(parliament)猫头鹰 一"群"(exultation)云雀,
A parliament of owls, an exultation of larks,
一"票"(murder)乌鸦
a murder of crows.
这就是为什么大家都觉得你很怪
I think that is why people think you're weird,
就是这样
right there.
我偶尔也想给他好看
Ah. I would like to show him sometimes, though,
让他知道他犯了个大错
what a mistake he's made.
为了Dan?
Dan?
大部分是为了老妈...部分是为了自己
Mostly for mom... And... sometimes for me.
Luke 黑鸦要用什么冠词... 超过一只的话
So, Luke, what are ravens -- I mean, more than one?
一整片(unkindness)
An unkindness.
"Linoleum" by NOFX
你干麻不打
Why wouldn't you play?
我打阿... 每晚都打
I do play -- every night.
这不一样 Luke
It's not the same, Luke.
为什么 谁说少点人看到 就不算球赛
Why? What makes it less of a game if people don't see it?
我告诉为什么
I'll tell you why.
我还小的时候
When I was a kid,
我爸带我去罗赖看David Thompson打球
my father took me to Raleigh to see David Thompson play.
我那时才九岁
I was 9 years old.
根本不懂篮球
I couldn't have cared less about basketball.
但当Thompson上场
But when Thompson stepped on the court,
他是如此的年轻
he was so young,
如此敏捷 动作优美到我都傻了
so quick, and just so graceful that I was mesmerized.
我盯着他看 一直到比赛尾声
I couldn't take my eyes off him until late in the game,
然后我抬头看我爸 他眼眶泛泪
and I look up at my dad, and he's got tears in his eyes.
在一万四千个陌生人面前 我爸居然留下眼泪
14,000 strangers and my father's crying
只因为他无可媲美的球姿
because he's so beautiful.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表