剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
What do you want, Dan?
我想让我儿子清醒过来
你见过他的公♥寓♥了吗?
I want my son to come to his senses. Have you seen his apartment?
是的 我给他留了些食物
Yeah, I dropped off some food.
他向你要钱了吗?
Did he ask you for any money?
没有 但是我给了他一些
No, but I gave him some.
噢 太棒了 太棒了
你还想让他回家吗?
Oh, that’s great. That’s great. Don’t you ever want him to come home?
我跟你一样想让家回家
I want him home as much as you do.
但是有时你得让他自己犯些错误
But for once in his life you need to let him make his own mistakes.
是吗 你给他食物和钱
我却成了那个让他自己犯些错误的人
Right, you bring him food and cash and I’m the one who needs to let him make his own mistakes.
噢 顺便说一句 你去跟你朋友Karen说
我看见他儿子从一家计划生育诊所出来
Oh and by the way, you can tell your friend Karen, her son was coming out of a family planning clinic.
和他女朋友 这就是你想让Nathan犯的错吗
With a date. Is that the kind of mistake you had in mind for Nathan
你饿吗?
You hungry?
噢 我想吃了你
Oh, I’m hungry for you.
不 我是认真的 我们可以热些东西要是你想出去吃也可以
No I’m serious. We can heat something up, or go out and eat if you want to.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 我只是饿了
Nothing, I’m just hungry.
我可不信 快说
I don’t buy it. Talk to me.
我只是不想接吻 没别的意思
I just don’t feel like making out, that’s all.
你知道你说了什么 对吗? 为什么?
You realize you just said that, right? Since when?
因为我看见你把我的球衣号♥码刺在屁♥股♥上了
Since you got my jersey number tattooed on your ass.
噢 在我屁♥股♥上 对啊
Oh. Above my ass, actually.
你什么时候看见的?
When did you see that?
今天早晨
This morning.
那使你不高兴吗?
Does that bother you?
我只是非常奇怪
I’m just confused as hell.
我是说你做了一些永远抹不掉的东西
但是却不和我做♥爱♥?
I mean you’ll do something that permanent, but you won’t have sex with me?
你可以把纹身去掉 Nathan
You can get a tattoo removed, Nathan.
做♥爱♥对我来说很重要
我知道
- Sex is a really big deal for me.
- I get that.
所以我一直没给你压力
这就是你一直没给我压力
- That’s why I haven’t been pressuring you into it.
- The way you’re not pressuring me right now.
我去热些吃的
I’m going to heat up some food.
Brooke
我很忙
- Brooke.
- I’m busy.
听着 别把我从这件事上一脚踹开 好吗?
我们一起来解决
Look, don’t shut me out on this, okay? We can deal with it together.
我们不在一起了 记得吗?
你逃避了你的责任
We’re not together, remember? You dodged the bullet just in time.
嘿 Nathan跟我说了你对那段接吻情节的看法了
Hey. Nathan told me about the fantasy kiss scenario you thought you saw.
你很紧张吗?
Were you high?
那个接吻不代表任何事情
我不会对Haley那样的
The kiss didn’t mean anything, I wouldn’t do that to Haley.
是啊 我想我反应过度了
Yeah, I guess I overreacted.
她走了
恩?
- She’s gone, you know.
- Huh?
Brooke
什么?
- Brooke.
- What?
你怎么知道我在找Brooke?
Why do you assume I’m looking for Brooke?
因为你就是在找她 她还不理你吗?
Because you are. She still freezing you out?
是啊 差不多吧
我也是
- Yeah, sort of.
- Me too.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
我想我已经把事情弄得很糟了
I think I’ve screwed things up enough as it is.
是啊 我也这么想
还会更糟
- Yeah, me too.
- And worse than that.
什么? 比生死之交之间的三角恋爱还要糟?
What? Worse than the death wish best friend love triangle?
你想干什么? 告诉她她变胖了?
What’d you do? Tell her she was fat?
好了 你看虽然她不理我
但是她仍然是我的朋友
Okay look she’s pissed at me too but she’s still my friend.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我们那时在想什么 Peyton?
What were we thinking, Peyton?
你和我 还是和Brooke?
You and me, or you and Brooke?
都算上
All of us.
我想我们之间没什么
I guess we weren’t.
我很喜欢那个 什么颜色的?
I like that. What color is it?
长毛的
Shag.
Nathan骗过你吗?
Did Nathan ever cheat on you?
为什么这么问?
Where’d that come from?
我只是想 他也许会因为
从我这里得不到一样东西而去别的地方
I just wonder if, maybe he’s going to start looking somewhere else for what he’s not getting from me.
恩 糟糕的性问题
Hm, the big bad sex issue.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 我们开始接吻 那感觉很好
I mean, we start making out, and it’s great,
我已经完全投入到他身上
然后我就碰到了这个问题
and I totally get into him, and then I just hit this point.
我打赌他想
I bet he loves that.
是啊 我只是想我要等到真正坠入爱河
Yeah. I guess I just always thought I would wait until I fell in love,
然后结婚后再做 我碰到了Nathan以后
事情就让我很困惑
and got married, and then I met Nathan and everything got really confusing.
我现在不用去解决什么
都已经这么多年了
It was never something I had to deal with right away, it was always a few years off.
然后突然...
就不是了?
- And then all of a sudden…
- It wasn’t?
我也遇到过这种事
I’ve been down that road.
我不清楚我是否准备好了 Peyton
I don’t know if I’m ready, Peyton.
也许你还不肯定Nathan是不是你的真命天子
Or maybe you’re just not sure if Nathan’s the right guy.
不 我完全可以排除这点他...
No, I’m... I can safely rule that out. He...
当我在他身边时我都不能呼吸 当我不在他身边时 我就想找到他
I can’t breath when I’m around him and when I’m not around him I want to be.
我完全爱上他了
I’m just, I’m totally in love with him.
你爱他比我以前爱得还深
Well then you’ve gone further with him than I ever did.
当心膝盖
Be careful with those knees.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
我还知道带伤坐在板凳上的感觉
I also know what it’s like to be sidelined with an injury.
我不希望它发生在
任何一个认真对待比赛的人身上
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone who’s serious about their game.
肩怎么样了?
How’s the shoulder?
还好
Fine.
好
Good.
我前几天看见你和那个女孩在诊所门口
You know, I saw you at the clinic the other day with that girl.
我不用告诉你
你也知道你正在变得像我
I don’t have to tell you, you’re turning into my area of expertise.
Lucas 有一天我醒来
发现很看不起自己不能控制自己的生活
You know, Lucas, one day I woke up and I was looking down the barrel of a life I couldn’t control.
也许你发现你也处于这种情况之中
Maybe you find yourself in the same situation.
我只是想也许你需要些建议
I just thought you could use some advice.
我看得出来你很害怕
I can see that you’re scared.
但是别让那种恐惧蒙蔽了你的双眼
But don’t let that fear cloud your vision.
我曾经让你的妈妈去做流产
You know I asked your mom to get an abortion.
她说不 她当时很冲动
She said no. She was too emotional.
如果她仔细地想过
她就会按我说的去做
If she was thinking clearly, she would have done what I said.
你的建议就是去做流产?
So your advice is to have an abortion.
就是可能会打掉我的这种建议
The way you would have aborted me.
你还有大好的前途 Lucas
You’ve got a lot of life yet to live, Lucas.
别让这个女孩跟你妈妈犯同样的错
Don’t let this girl make the same mistake your mother made.
一旦发生 你就要偿还直到你死
Cause if you do, you’ll be paying for it until the day you die.
很高兴你能过来Keith
I’m glad you came by, Keith.
我一直麻烦不断 我们都没有机会坐坐
I’ve been so caught up in my own problems, we haven’t had a chance to catch up.
我在这说也一样
Well you might as well hear it here.
我向Karen求婚了
I asked Karen to marry me.
什么?
What?
她拒绝了
She said no.
噢 Keith 真遗憾
Oh, Keith I’m so sorry.
你从来没想过
You know, you never picture it.
十五年来在脑中想了千遍
You run it through your mind a thousand times over fifteen years.
你很清楚你所爱的人答应做你的妻子
是什么感觉
You know how the moment will feel when your love agrees to be your wife.
但是你却没想到她拒绝了
But you never see her saying no.
但是你仍然是她生活中重要的一部分
Well, you’re still an important part of her life.
这不会改变的 她需要你
That won’t change. She needs you.
也许她是需要我
Well maybe she needs me.
但是她不想嫁给我
But she doesn’t want me.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
Lucas怎么说?
What did Lucas say?
我不知道她是不是告诉他了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表