剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Here’s the stuff you left at the house.
你没必要那么做
You didn’t need to do that.
而且我会把钱还给你的 你为Lucas付的所有医疗费用
And I’m going to pay you back. Every penny of Lucas’ medical bills.
我可能需要一些时间 但我一定会还给你的
It may take me a while, but I’ll get the money to you.
这不是贷款 Karen
It wasn’t a loan, Karen.
不 它是的
Yes it was.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
Keith 因为你犯的错 我差点失去了我的儿子
Keith, I nearly lost my son because of that mistake.
很抱歉
I’m sorry
但我不能改变已发生的事情
but I can’t change what happened.
但我希望我可以
I wish I could.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你把锁换了
What’d you do? Change the locks?
这是我律师的建议
My attorney’s advice.
真是个好建议 请开门好吗 我们需要谈谈
That’s great, would you open the door please? We need to talk.
这是不可能的 Dan
Not going to happen, Dan.
你有什么要说的 就和我的律师说吧
You have something to say, you say it to my lawyer.
可恶 Deb 开门
发生什么事了
- Damn it, Deb, open the…
- What’s going on?
你妈疯了 她把我房♥子的锁换了 你到底开不开门
Your mother’s on crack, she changed the locks on my house. Will you open the damn door?
我不会开的 你必须离开
No! You have to leave.
那好 过来 Nathan 我给你买♥♥早餐
Fine. Come on, Nathan, I’ll buy you breakfast.
Nathan
嘿 你不会是介意吧 我要和我的儿子聊一会
- Nathan.
- Hey do you mind? I need to talk to my son.
我的确介意 我是认真的 Dan
Yes I do mind. I mean it, Dan.
- Okay, this is what I’m talking about,
看着这位女士真让人伤心
够了 不要吵了
- it’s sad to see that the lady…
- Stop! Stop!
你们都不能决定我要跟谁一起住 知道吗 我可以
You guys don’t get to decide who I live with, alright? I do.
你在说什么
你去查吧 这不是你们的决定
- What are you talking about?
- Look it up. It’s not your decision.
我要做的就是把我的情况告诉法官
All I have to do is take my case to the judge.
而且现在我不确定我是否想和你们任何一个一起住
And right now I don’t know if I want to live with either of you two.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我真的很感谢你 Roe小姐
Hey, I really appreciate this, Ms. Roe.
"It's You That I Find" - David Grahame
噢 请叫我Karen行了
Oh please, call me Karen.
而且不要担心了 Lucas替你说了很多好话
And don’t worry about it. Lucas put in a good word for you.
你的第一个任务来了
You got your first table.
一切都好吗 爸爸
Everything okay, dad?
你在开玩笑吗 我正要开始工作呢
You’re kidding, well I just started.
不是
No...
好吧 我知道了
Okay, no, I know.
是的
Yeah.
Roe小姐 很抱歉 但我真的要走开一下
Ms. Roe? I’m really sorry about this but I got to go.
发生了什么事吗
Is something wrong?
是这样的 我爸爸接到要去工作的电♥话♥
所以没人照顾Jenny
Well, my dad just got called into work so there’s no one to watch Jenny.
她是你妹妹吗
Is that your sister?
她是我女儿
That’s my daughter.
Lucas没告诉你吗
Lucas didn’t tell you?
显然没有
Apparently not.
真的很对不起 但我
不 没事的 记得给我个电♥话♥
- I’m really sorry to do this but I…
- No it’s okay. Just give me a call.
好的
Okay.
你到哪去了 我快要疯了
Where’ve you been? I’m going nuts!
"I Can't Make Me" - Butterfly Boucher
不好意思 漫画截稿期快到了
Sorry. Got a strip due.
你可以来我这里画 我喜欢看你画画
You could work on it here. I love to watch you draw.
但我的画具都在家
All my stuff is here.
过来吧 我想念你
C’mon…. I miss you!
不行 对不起 我要走了
I can’t. Sorry. Gotta go.
进来
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
噢 Brooke 嗨
Oh, Brooke. Hi.
Lucas有告诉你我们分手了吗
Lucas told you we broke up?
有的
Actually, yeah.
好的 我知道他需要一些空间
但我找到了一个网站
Okay. I know he said he needed some space but I was on the internet
是关于脾脏切除手术的 它推荐了一种草药茶
and I found this website about Splenectomies and it recommended this herbal tea so,
所以我给Lucas买♥♥了一些
I picked some up for Lucas.
你真是太好了
That was very sweet of you.
他正在睡觉 但他醒来后我会给他泡上一杯的
He’s asleep right now but I’ll brew him a cup when he wakes up.
你能告诉他我来过了吗
Will you tell him I said hi?
当然可以
Yeah.
这是什么
What is all this?
噢 我把我旅行时候的照片放在一起
做了个剪贴本 你要看看吗
Oh, I was putting together a scrapbook from my trip. You want to see?
太棒了
Great.
对不起 让你经历了这些 我指离婚这件事
I am sorry to put you through this, the divorce I mean.
现在说这有点晚了 妈妈
It’s a little late for that, Mom.
而且我知道我一直都不在你身边
And I know I wasn’t always there for you.
我以为那样会和你♥爸♥爸相处得好一点
I guess it was easier to avoid going head to head with your father.
我很抱歉你为这付出了代价
And I’m sorry you had to pay the price for that.
我明白
Yeah.
能告诉我你的感受吗
Can you tell me where you’re at?
我对所有的谎言和争吵都感到厌倦了
I’m kind of tired of all the lying and the fighting.
我感到自己被夹在了所有事情的中间
I’m feeling like I’m caught in the middle of it all.
那会结束的 只要这离婚事件结束
That will end. As soon as the divorce is final.
我只是
I just...
想你和我住在一起 Nate
I want you to stay with me, Nate.
你会改变主意吗
Things are going to change?
我答应你 不会的
I promise you.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 Nathan
I love you, Nathan.
我也爱你
Yeah. You too.
你在那边真的有煮过东西吗
So did you ever actually do any cooking while you were there?
你在开玩笑吗 那可是个烹饪训练营呢
Are you kidding? It was culinary boot camp.
但周日我们不用训练
But we had our Sunday’s free.
所以就在放假的六天内游遍了整个国家
So it was all about fitting the entire country into 6 days.
这张是在哪照的
Where was this one taken?
噢 那是在威尼斯的圣马可广场照的
Oh that’s Piazza of San Marco in Venice.
那里真漂亮
It was so beautiful.
"Need You Here" - Jude
有一天我也要到那去
I’d love to go there someday.
我甚至不知道该怎样去形容那里 Brooke
I don’t even know how to describe it, Brooke.
我需要完全地改变自己一段时间
I got to be an entirely different person for a little while.
我差点就不想回来了
I almost didn’t want to come back.
是啊
Yeah.
当事情变得特别的时候 真的很难去放手
When things are really special it makes it that much harder to let go.
Lucas正经历一段艰难的日子
Lucas is going through a pretty tough time right now.
我知道
I know.
我希望当他情况好转的时候 他会再给我一次机会
I’m hoping that maybe when he feels better he’ll take another chance on me.
Lucas 你怎么会在这
我想见你
- Lucas, what are you…
- I wanted to see you.
医生说你不该到外面去 你疯了吗
The doctor said you shouldn’t be out. What are you crazy?
也许是的
Probably.
我真的需要离开那 你懂吗
I just had to get out of there, you know?
我不能阻止自己去想你
I can’t get you out of my head.
我希望接下来的六个月 我们能快点把事情搞好
I wish we could just fast forward these next 6 months.
和Brooke的那些事
This messed up thing with Brooke.
然后我们就可以在一起了
So we could just be together.
怎么了 Peyton
What’s going on, Peyton?
你这么快就改变主意了 啊
You sign off fast and… Ah...
怎么了 你没事吧
What? Are you okay?
我可以躺下吗
Can I just lay down?
Lucas 哦 天啊 你发烧了
Lucas. Oh my God, you’re burning up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要给你妈妈打电♥话♥
她正和Brooke一起
- I’m calling your mom.
- She’s with Brooke.
我得去看看Lucas了
Well, I should go check on Lucas.
让我来可以吗
Will you let me?
好吧
Yeah.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表