剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
看到了吗?这就是魔术
See? Magic.
不错
Not bad.
是的 我浑身上下都是戏法
Yeah I’m full of tricks.
真的吗?你叫什么名字?
Really? What’s your name?
给我买♥♥杯酒 或许我会告诉你
Buy me a drink. Maybe I’ll tell you.
"Home" - Sheryl Crow
你还好吗?
You okay?
其实我是Karen Lucas的母亲
Oh um, actually it’s Karen. Lucas’ mom.
我想知道Lucas的行踪
I’m trying to track Lucas down.
很显然 他不接听电♥话♥
Obviously he’s not answering his cell phone and...
我还拨♥打♥过他给Brooke的号♥码
但Brooke也不接电♥话♥
I tried the number he had for Brooke but she’s not answering either.
你认为他们可能会在一起吗?
Do you think maybe they’re together?
我真不知道
I don’t really know.
我并不想让自己听上去像个大惊小怪的母亲
但他确实离开了医院
I don’t mean to sound like a dramatic mother but he did just get out of the hospital.
好吧 我会跟她说的 看她是否知道Lucas的下落
No, yeah, um, I’ll talk to her. See if she knows where he is.
谢谢你 Peyton
Thank you, Peyton.
再见
Bye.
上帝啊 怎么这种事都凑一块儿了
Oh God, pull it together.
这个好多了
Better.
嗨
Hey.
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
你不接电♥话♥
You’re not answering your phone.
很明显你没得到这个信息 我不想对你说
And apparently you’re not getting the message. I don’t want to talk to you.
我不敢相信你居然来到这儿
I can’t believe you actually came over here.
Lucas的妈妈来电♥话♥了 她找不到他
Lucas’ mom called. She can’t find him.
和我没关系
Not my problem.
好吧 但如果你知道他在哪儿的话
至少给他妈妈打个电♥话♥
Okay fine. But if you can figure out where he might be, at least call his mom.
再见
See ya.
等等
Wait.
"Tiny Little Fractures" - Snow Patrol
你女朋友叫什么名字?
So. What’s your girlfriend’s name?
有女朋友 对吗?
Got one, right?
不再会有了
Not anymore.
我有两个女友
I had two.
哇 曾经有两个 长得怎么样?
Wow. You ever. What are they like?
一个只是在一起玩玩而已
One’s all about fun.
另外一个则令我有种心动的感觉
The other I kind of had this huge emotional connection to.
但我和这两个都掰了
But I screwed both those up.
所以你的心受伤了 怎么了?来这儿借酒消愁
So you got a broken heart. What? You’re in here pouting.
你知道复活节的小免子和真爱的共同之处是什么吗?
You know what the Easter bunny and true love have in common?
这并不重要 因为它们根本不存在
Doesn’t matter. Cause they don’t exist.
听上去你曾经经历过
Sounds like you’ve been there.
人人都有本难念的经
We all have our tangles.
一起走吗?
So you want to get out of here?
我根本不了解你
I barely even know you.
说得有点理 不过 应该活得
That’s kind of the point. Come on, live a little...
Lucas
Lucas
Lucas
Lucas.
我是Nikki
I’m Nikki.
咱们走
Let’s go.
是的 我这儿有一个副本
Yeah, yeah I have a copy right here.
很好 我会把它寄给你
Okay perfect, I’ll send it off to you.
好的 再见
Yeah, yeah, good bye.
嗨
H ey.
很抱歉像这样没打招呼就来看你
Lucas之前来过这儿吗?
Sorry to drop in on you like this. Has Lucas been by tonight?
怎么了?一切都还好吗?
Why? Is everything okay?
我相信会好的 他现在也许已经回到家里了
I’m sure it’s fine. He might even be home right now.
门口那个写有出♥售♥的标牌是怎么回事?
What’s with the for sale sign out front?
你知道的 我只是前段时间经营上遇到了点小麻烦
但是现在一切都好了
Oh, I just, you know, ran into a small skid there for a little while but everything’s okay now.
出♥售♥是最后的办法
Selling was just a last resort.
好吧 就这样 我想用餐馆作抵押申请贷款
我给你写张支票
Okay that’s it, I’m just going to take a loan against the café and write you a check.
听着 我们已经谈过这个了
我不会用你的支票去兑现的
Look, we already talked about it. I won’t cash your check.
Keith 这是你谋生的家当 鉴于我儿子看病的开销
我不会让你失去你的生意的
Keith, this is your livelihood. I’m not going to let you lose your business on account of my son’s expenses.
如果不是因为我的原因
他永远都不需要花这笔费用的
Those are expenses he never would have had if it weren’t for me.
我不会关了这家店 我只是要把它稍微修葺一下
And I’m not closing the shop, I’m just restructuring a little bit.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是我需要一个经济后盾 并且已经找到了
Means I needed a financial backer and I found one.
什么 感觉就像放高♥利♥贷♥的?
What, like a loan shark?
不会的 这完全是合法的 明天签合同
No, it’s totally legit. Closing the deal tomorrow.
向我保证你不会去做傻事
Promise me you’re not about to do something stupid.
我保证
I promise.
我们来这做什么?
What are we doing here?
"Bleed" - Stone Dogs/GG
这是我和Lucas第一次约会的地点
Lucas and I had our first date here.
那又怎样 你认为他会来这儿找你吗?
So what, you think he came here looking for you?
不 我认为他来的原因是因为他知道他们会把我给他的
那个假身份证拿走的
No, I think he came here cause he knows they’ll take the fake ID I got him.
来点什么 女士们?
What are you having ladies?
事实上我们是想找个人
他个子高高的 金黄色头发 欠了点钱
Actually we’re trying to track somebody down. He’s tall, blondish, kind of a loaner.
和那些皮包骨头的贱女人们一起欺骗他的女友
Cheats on his girlfriend with skinny blonde bitches.
好吧
Nice.
他穿着这个
He was wearing this.
在他肩上
On his shoulder.
没错 你们和他擦肩而过
Right. You just missed him.
但他走的时候并没欠钱 如果你明白我的意思的话
But he wasn’t a loaner when he left, if you know what I mean.
我想来杯啤酒
Hmm. You know I’m gonna have a beer.
来两杯
Make it two.
没问题
You Got it.
好吧 告诉我你是因为在这儿工作才有钥匙的
Okay, tell me you have that key because you work here.
不 我告诉过你我以前在这儿工作 现在只是来这儿玩
No, I said I used to work here. Now I just play here.
"Lucky Kid" - Sheryl Crow
来吧
Come on.
你跟我说的是你目前在这儿工作的
万一警♥察♥抓我们怎么办
You said you work here. What if we get busted.
万一地裂开吞了我们怎么办 万一火星人攻击我们怎么办
What if the ground opens up and swallows us. What if mars attacks.
你并不能担心所有那些虚无飘渺的事情
You can’t worry about all the what if’s in life.
那么
So...
放松一下 享受一下旋转木马
Relax and enjoy the ride.
你肩膀怎么了?
What happened to your shoulder?
车祸
Car accident.
我能摸一下吗?
Can I touch it?
你知道吗 人们说一个人只有在临终前才是最具活力的
You know they say that you’re never more alive than the moment before you die.
当时是行车高峰吗?
Was it a rush?
我记不起来了
I don’t remember.
你得把注意力放到生命中重要的时刻 Lucas
You have to pay attention to the important moments, Lucas.
有时 它们只会出现一次
Sometimes, they only come around once.
"Tell Your Story Walking" - Deb Talan
所以这是你学校之外的工作 对吗高中生?
So is this your after school job, high school boy?
你在上高中 是吗?
You are in high school, right?
不什么 我喜欢年轻人
It’s okay. I like them young.
你当真吗? 你把整个香蕉都分开了
Are you serious? You just had a whole banana split.
你以为你是食品督察员啊
What are you, the food police?
我只是说这样不好
I’m just saying, that’s not right.
听见没有 这就是你的问题所在
对你来说什么事都有好坏之分
See that’s your problem. Everything for you breaks down to right and wrong.
你是否曾认为所有的一切都有阴暗面?
You ever think maybe it’s all gray?
不完全是 有对的也有错的
Not really. There’s right and there’s wrong.
那也有好坏之分
There’s good and bad.
好吧 跟我讲一件坏事
我会告诉你它为何很可能是一件好事
Okay, give me something’s that bad and I’ll tell you how it might be good.
好的 一辆载满孩子们的客车出车祸了
Okay. A busload of kids crashes.
孩子们上了天堂 减少了客车对环境的污染
The kids go to heaven. There’s less pollution from the bus.
好吧
Okay. Alright, alright.
你遇过的最糟糕的事是什么?
What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?
别再提了 我并不是那种需要改变♥态♥度的人
Forget it. I’m not the one in need of the attitude adjustment.
我会给你做个评价 说吧
I’ll be the judge of that. Come on.
告诉我你不可告人的秘密
Tell me your darkest secret.
这儿有辣沙司吗?
You have any tabasco in this place?
有 等一下
Yeah. Hold on.
红辣椒行吗? 别介意 我找到了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表