剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
都跑起来
Let’s get moving!
没想到你能这么快就重新回到训练场上
Didn’t expect to see you back in the gym so soon.
我打过赌的
I’ll bet.
走吧
不用 我自己会开门
- Here.
- No, I can get my own door.
好吧 别客气
Fine. You’re welcome.
别客气?
I’m welcome?
是的 关于我救你的那件事 别为此感到不安
Yeah, for the whole rescue thing. Don’t sweat it.
如果你认为我欠你一个人情 那你简直是在开玩笑
If you think I owe you a thank you, you gotta be kidding me.
那我现在该怎么做?救你错了吗?
Oh what’d I do now? Save your life wrong?
你所做的并不能改变你这个人
What you did doesn’t change who you are.
并不会使你成为一个好人
Doesn’t make you a good guy.
说得没错
You’re right.
我当时把你从车里拉出来 是为了让你今后受到煎熬
I pulled you from that car so I could make your life a living hell.
我有一个很棒的计划
就是想让你能活着看到我儿子率队取得州里的冠军
It was all a big plan so you could live to watch my son take his team to the state championships.
行了吗?这就是你想听到的吗?
Is that it? Is that what you want to hear?
球进得漂亮 Nate 好小伙
Nice shot, Nate. That a boy.
好的 回到场上来 继续打球
Alright, let’s get back to business. Let’s go.
Nathan
Nathan.
父亲 我曾和Lucas在一起 我没什么和你说的
For once I’m with Lucas, Dad. I’ve got nothing to say to you.
今天早晨你忘带包了 你开着那辆崭新的Mustang几乎辗了它
You forgot you bag this morning. You nearly drove over it in your brand new Mustang.
我衣服在家呢
I got clothes at home.
我来到这里就是想得到你丝微的谢意
What’s a guy got to do around here to get a little gratitude.
你并不是想得到感激 父亲
这辆车是你的投资 你想从中得到回报
You don’t want gratitude, Dad. That car’s an investment. You’re just looking for a return.
你不想要这辆车吗?那你就吭一声
You don’t want the car? Just say the word.
嗯 在我意料之中
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
我得做什么才能向你证明你选择了我是正确的?
What do I have to do to prove to you, you made the right choice when you picked me?
这并不是选择 父亲
It wasn’t a choice, Dad.
而是别无选择
It was a lack of one.
Brooke 早晚你会找我谈的
Brooke! Sooner or later you’re going to have to talk to me.
我为什么不对你笑呢 你知道 就像Peyton的风格
装作万事大吉 当着你的面撒谎
Why don’t I just smile at you, you know, Peyton style, pretend everything’s okay and lie to your face.
如果我能让事情像以前那样 那么我会这样做
If I could go back to the way things were then I would.
就是像以前我最好的朋友和我的男友串通起来骗我
而我却傻得不知道那样吗?
Back to when my best friend was cheating with my boyfriend and I was too stupid to realize it?
你并不傻
You’re not stupid!
你和他睡过吗?
Did you sleep with him?
没 我没有 行吗?
No! No I didn’t. Okay?
在进一步发展前我们就停止了
We stopped before it got that far.
上帝啊 Brooke 对不起 好吗?
God, Brooke, I am sorry, okay?
我们正准备去告诉你 意外就发生了
你很爱他 我只是
We were going to tell you and then the accident happened and you liked him so much and I just…
认为不会让我感到悲伤?
Thought you’d spare me the heartache?
是的
Yeah.
故事编得很不错 不是吗?
Yeah well that worked out real well, didn’t it?
Brooke
Brooke!
你喜欢上他了?
Are you in love with him?
你知道吗 我根本不在乎
You know what, I don’t even care.
他现在完全属于你了 你们共度美好的生活
He’s all yours now, have a great life together.
嗨
Hey.
我听到有传闻说这里要出♥售♥
I heard a rumor this place was for sale.
是经济困难吗?
Some financial crisis?
别告诉我你这样做是为了给你的某个侄子支付医疗费用
Don’t tell me you’re trying to make good on a certain nephew’s medical expenses.
Danny 我今天没时间给你打♥针♥
I don’t have time for your jabs today, Danny.
跟你说 我要把这儿买♥♥下来
Tell you what. I’ll buy the place.
对 没错
不 我是认真的
- Yeah right.
- No, I’m serious.
我会按市场价购买♥♥ 你可以用所得的收益来还债
I’ll pay you market value for the property. You could pay off your debts with the profits.
同时你可以重新经营这个服务中心
并得到一份合理的薪水
Meanwhile you could reopen the service center and run the place at a fair salary.
你想让我给你打工?
You want me to work for you?
不 你仍然老板 我只是退居幕后
Nope, no, you’ll still be your own boss, I’ll just be the guy behind the curtain.
并且一旦这里开始营利了 我甚至可以让你把它买♥♥回来
And once this place returns to profitability, I’ll even let you buy it back.
你一定是把我当成了个傻瓜
You must really think I’m an idiot.
你别太多心 Keith 你过去干得不错
我不喜欢看到你这儿垮了
Don’t be so paranoid, Keith. You did a good thing. I’d hate to see you go down for it.
从什么时候?
Since when?
也许我经营了一项新的生意
Maybe I turned over a new leaf.
别再想了 你应该考虑一下
Regardless, you should think about this.
另外 我还没看到有其他人来你这儿给出别的价格
Besides, I don’t see anyone breaking down the door with other offers.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
欢迎回到家里 我很想你
Welcome home. I missed you.
妈 我只是出去了一星期
I’ve only been gone a week, Mom.
事情上次以那种方式结束 对此我表示歉意 Nate
I’m sorry for the way things ended last time, Nate.
随便吧
Whatever.
车不错
Nice car.
Dan给你的吗?
Dan give it to you?
是的 怎么了?
Yeah. So?
我从不认为他是在收买♥♥你
I just never considered him as bribing you.
你知道 从这个角度讲彼此对抗确实很难
You know, it’s a little hard to compete on that level.
我并不想要这辆车 母亲
I didn’t want this, Mom.
我曾给过你机会 让你清清白白的跟我走
但你不想那么做
I gave you a chance to come clean with me, but you didn’t want to do that.
Nathan 你得相信我 我只是想保护你
Nathan, you have to believe me. I’m only trying to protect you.
保护我什么? 还有什么能比这更糟的吗 母亲?
From what? What could be worse than this, Mom?
好吧 你知道吗? 你想保守你的秘密
我想我们都会失去
Fine, you know what? You want to keep your secrets. I guess we all lose.
"Never Like This" - Buva
我都记不起来上次我们三个一起在这里是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time the three of us did this.
是的 就像往常一样 少了一个脾气不好的人
Yes, it’s just like old times. Minus one spleen.
别在意 只是个玩笑 不幸的事需要时间
Oh come on, it’s a joke. Tragedy plus time. Haha.
是的 太快了
Alright, too soon.
你在接受身体理疗的时候这样做过吗?
Do you ever do it at physical therapy?
身体理疗就是浪费时间
Physical Therapy’s a waste of time.
好的 咱们聊点别的 学校里怎么样了
Alright, let’s try something else. How was school?
那就说说 Brooke讨厌我 并且Peyton也不理我
Well let’s see. Brooke hates me, and Peyton won’t talk to me.
瞧瞧 和以前一样了吧
See it is like old times.
你知道别的吗?我看见了Dan
Oh you know what else? I saw Dan.
他告诉我当时将我从汽车残骸中拉出来的原因
He told me the reason he pulled me out of the wreckage,
正如你所知道的 他想看我忍♥受煎熬
was just so that you know, he could watch me suffer.
Lucas 我确信这不是真的
Lucas, I’m sure that’s not true.
别替他说话
Mom, don’t defend him.
我并不是说Dan没做过坏事 但是他的确救了你
I’m not saying that Dan hasn’t don’t some terrible things, but he did save your life.
不管这值什么
Whatever that’s worth.
你已经不再受这件事的影响了 振作点
Oh snap out of it already. Come on.
你知道吗?你是对的 现在的确是需要改变的时候了
You know what? You’re right. It’s time. Time for a change.
你打算去哪
到外面去
- Where are you going?
- Out!
Luke
别熬夜等我
- Luke!
- Don’t wait up.
"There Goes The Neighborhood" - Sheryl Crow
来杯啤酒
Give me a beer.
我能看一下你的身份证吗?
Can I see your ID?
瓶装还是散装?
散装就行
- Bottle or draft?
- Draft’s fine.
多少钱
What do I owe you?
她帮你付了
She got it.
"Parking" - The Fuzz
眼睛很会放电嘛 叫什么名字?
Nice eye contact. You got a name?
Lucas
你是说你叫Lucas
- I’m Lucas.
- You mean your name is Lucas.
没错 我是这么说的
Yeah that’s what I said.
不 你说你是Lucas 好像这儿就你一个叫这个似的
No, you said you are Lucas, like you’re the only one out there.
我有事对你说 既不是关于你的 也不是关于我的
I’ve got news for you. It ain’t about you and it ain’t about me.
好的 谢谢你的啤酒
Okay. Thanks for the beer.
你相信魔术吗 Lucas?
Do you believe in magic, Lucas?
不 不完全相信
No, not really.
真遗憾
That’s a shame.
坐这 让我给你变个戏法
Sit down. Let me show you a trick.
我和你打赌 我能让酒回到杯子里
I’ll bet you, I can get this drink back in this glass,
而不需用手触及碟子
without touching the plate.
赌注是什么?
What’s the bet?
到时再说
To be decided.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表