剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
哦 我还是收拾盘子吧
Well, I guess I’ll do the dishes.
好了 我们先睡会吧
只要桥一能通行咱们就马上过去
Alright, lets just try to get some sleep, then we’ll be at the bridge as soon as it opens up.
他刚才说什么? 6点是吧?
What did he say? 6 a.m.?
咱们5点到
We’ll be there at 5.
怎么了?
What?
咱们这么着急去查我爸爸是不是死了
We’re in a hurry to find out if my dad’s dead.
真像做梦一样
It’s just kind of surreal.
是啊 真是一团糟
Yeah, it’s pretty messed up.
你知道在梦里 你总是能去你想去的地方
You know how in dreams, you’re always trying to get to some place you need to be
但实际上你没去
but you never really get there?
是啊
Yeah.
我真希望我醒过来
I wish I could wake up.
也许我们应该睡会儿觉了
Maybe we should try to get some sleep.
你睡得着吗?
You think you can?
可以
Okay.
我睡地板上吧?
I’ll just sleep on the floor, alright?
别犯傻了
Don’t be stupid.
Peyton
Look, Peyton.
我真希望能做些什么或说些什么能让你好受些
I just wish there was something I could do, or say to help you through this.
你已经做了
You already have.
谢谢Lucas
Thanks Lucas.
晚安
Goodnight.
很抱歉让你看到了这些
Sorry you had to see that.
噢 没事
Oh, it’s okay.
这能让我更了解你
It helped me understand you.
你知道 在成长的过程中
总会有一些事是刻骨铭心的
You know, growing up, there were just certain things that were just carved into stone.
最重要的就是 要不是Dan Scott的膝盖受伤
他会是一名职业球员
And the main one was that Dan Scott would have been a pro if he didn’t blow out his knee.
现在 他整天都在跟我说 他本来应该多么伟大这类的废话
So, all this time, he just has been feeding me this line of crap about how great he would have been.
还有我怎么就不像他打得那么好
And how I’d never be as good as him.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
至少你知道了真♥相♥ 不是吗?
At least you know the truth though, right?
我只是不知道该怎么办
I just don’t know what to do with it.
好了 晚安
Okay, goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
如果你有需要就找我 好吗?
I’m here if you need me, okay?
还记得我跟你说过 我们家一团糟
Hey, remember how I said “My family’s so screwed up,
什么事都改变不了吗?
nothing new would make a difference”?
是啊
Yeah.
我错了
I was wrong.
你想听听我怎么说?
为什么我要相信那个?
- You want to hear my side of it?
- Why should I believe it?
你强迫我打球的时候
你知道我是什么感觉
This whole time you’ve been riding me you’ve known exactly the way I feel.
现在我的感觉更糟
Now that that’s in my head it just makes it that much worse.
我曾经是名伟大的球员 Nathan
I was a great player, Nathan.
在高中的时候
In high school.
但是当我去了Carolina
我就知道那里不一样
But when I got to Carolina, I knew it wasn’t going to be the same.
我爸爸就是不明白
My dad couldn’t see it though.
你奶奶也很为难
It was hard on your grandmother too.
所以当我受伤的时候
她来劝我让我退出
So when I got hurt, she came to me and pleaded with me to walk away.
她说那样对我们都好
She said it would be better for all of us.
所以我退出了
So I did.
我一生中最错的决定
Worst decision of my life.
没有我父亲的压力 这促感觉真好
It felt good to get out from underneath my father.
后来我认识到我不用再为他打球了
And after a while I realized I wasn’t playing for him at all.
比赛是我的全部
The game meant the world to me.
我刚退出就认识到了
I just never took the time to stand back and realize that.
所以我想回去比赛 恢复 跑步 控制体重
So I tried to get back into it. Rehab, running, weights.
但是太晚了
But it was too late.
我的膝盖没有反应
My knee never responded.
我的篮球生活已经结束了
It was over for me.
所以一直以来你就认为有权力灌输给我
So you think that somehow gives you the right to hammer me all the time.
我知道给了你很多压力 我知道对你太严厉了
I know I push you. I know I’m hard on you.
但是我是不想让你 相信我 你不想那样的
But I’m trying to save you from a life of regret. And Trust me, you don’t want it.
所以你让我感觉你一直都在说废话
So then you make me feel like crap all the time.
真是受益菲浅 爸爸
That really helps, dad.
也许我能更强壮 但是我训练你 你会更强壮的
I could have been stronger. But I push you so you will be.
所以你的情况会比我好得多
So things will end up better for you than they did for me.
这你不用担心 爸爸
Then you’re safe, dad.
我不会跟你一样的
There’s no way I’m ever going to end up like you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
什么东西?
What you got?
慈父吾爱
‘To my heart, love Dad’
我上次过生日他送给我的
He gave it to me on my last birthday.
要真是他怎么办 Lucas?
What if it’s him, Lucas?
不会的
我不知道该怎么办
- It’s not gonna be.
- Cause I don’t know what I’d do.
不会有事的
It’s going to be okay.
我总是想到 走进那间屋看见他躺在那里
I just keep trying to picture walking into that room and seeing him lying there.
但是我撞到了墙
But I hit a wall.
为什么每次好像不会有事 但可怕的事却恰恰发生了?
Why does it seem like every time things are finally going to be okay, something terrible happens?
很多事情你都不知道
You don’t know that it has.
让他贴近你的心 Peyton
Keep him close to your heart, Peyton.
睡觉吧 好吗?
Get some sleep, okay?
你去睡卧室里吧 今晚我睡外边
You can sleep in the bedroom, I’ll stay out here tonight.
你的良心有没有想过 咱们的关系都是建立在你的那次谎言上?
Has it ever once bothered your conscience that our entire relationship is based on your lie?
当你由于那个所谓的受伤而退出以后 我也退出了
When you were forced to walk away because of your so-called injury, I dropped out too.
我们都退出是为了抚养Nathan 别编故事
We both dropped out to raise Nathan. Don’t rewrite history.
噢 那你是唯一可以打那场比赛的人?
Oh, so you’re the only one who can play that game?
我以为我了解我选择陪伴一生的人
I thought I knew the man I was choosing to spend my life with.
那次受伤是真的 Deb
The injury was real, Deb.
是啊 最开始我想要恢复
And yes, I decided not to rehab it, at first.
但是我改变主意的时候已经晚了
By the time I changed my mind it was too late.
我是为你和Nathan才这样做的
I did it in service to you and Nathan.
我知道我没告诉你 你会怎么想 但是
Now I know how you’d hold it against me for not telling you, but...
你有没有想过 也许我这么做是为了
did you ever think that maybe I did it...
保护你?
to protect you from it all?
要是这就是你让我相信的话
If that’s what you need to believe.
这是真的
It’s the truth.
真的
The truth.
在这间房♥里的?
In this house?
这是什么?
What’s all this?
噢 对不起 我不想吵醒你
Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.
我没睡着
I wasn’t asleep.
我去自动售货机买♥♥东西了
I hit the vending machines.
饿吗?
Hungry?
你得吃点东西
You should probably eat something.
我妈妈死了以后 我爸爸也不会做饭
After my mom died, my dad couldn’t cook.
所以我们吃了很长时间速冻披萨
So, we lived on frozen pizzas for the longest time.
我吃披萨就能活
I could live on pizza.
他买♥♥了芝士披萨 然后再把他自己的配料放上去
He’d buy these cheese pizzas, and then put his own toppings on.
泡菜啊 腊肠啊 菠萝啊什么的
Pickles, bologna, pineapple, whatever.
很难吃吧
That’s nasty.
不 实际上它们好吃极了
No actually they were really good.
我想他做那个主要是让我开心
I think he did it mostly just to make me laugh.
你知道那也许会让我忘却一些事情
You know it would help me forget for a little bit.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
没有
No.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
炒还是炸? 你说呢?
Scrambled or fried? What do you think?
我觉得没人会饿
I think nobody’s going to be that hungry.
很高兴你昨天那样对Royal Deb
I’m glad you stood up to Royal the way you did, Deb.
我不想伤害Dan 但是 这个说了这么多年我已经累了
I didn’t mean to hurt Dan but, this lying over the years has gotten so tiresome
我只是做了我觉得应该做的去拯救我的儿子
I did what I thought I had to do to save my son.
那就是我们做的
That’s what we do.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表