剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Peyton, is this about your car?
因为我会把车的事情处理好的
Because I'm taking care of that.
这不是车子的问题 是你
It's not about the car. It's about you.
我昨晚终于看清你的为人了
I finally saw you clearly for the first time last night.
你待我 你待Tim
The way you treated me, the way you treated Tim,
和你对待你兄弟的样子
the way you treated your brother.
不要那样叫他
Don't call him that.
还有你那样玩弄那个女的
And the way you're playing that girl.
什么阿 你在说Haley吗
What? Are you talking about Haley?
原来这一切都只是为了这个
Is that what this is about?
Peyton 她什么都不是
Peyton, she means nothing.
好 如果是 那你是个混帐
Okay, if that's the case, then you're an ass.
而如果她是什么 你还是个混帐
And even if she does mean something, you're still an ass
最可悲的是 Nathan
and what's really sad, Nathan,
你笨到不懂这个
is that you're too stupid to get that.
所以很感谢你昨晚
So thank you for being such
当了个完美的混♥蛋♥
an amazing son of a bitch last night.
你让这一切都很简单
You really made this a no-brainer.
等你没这么经前症候群 我再打给你 - 不必
I'll call you when you're not so PMS. - Don't bother.
我是认真的 我们完了 所以滚出去
I mean it. We're done. So get the hell out.
我说真的 给我滚出去
I mean it! Get the hell out!
"Return to Me" by Matthew Ryan
嘿 我还以为我看不到你了
Hey, I was beginning to think I would never see you again.
你在躲我 是吧
You're avoiding me, right?
有点
A little.
Luke 我只是想帮忙
Luke, I was just trying to help.
结果扫到台风尾
You just like, jumped down my throat.
你知道 我们永远都可以谈这些
We're always been able to talk about stuff, you know.
我只是想说如果...
I just had this crazy idea that if...
你可以从Nathan的角度来看...
you could see things from Nathan's side...
有时候你真的很烦人
You're just a real pain in the butt sometimes.
对阿 至少我们还是可以对彼此诚实
Yeah. At least we can still be honest with each other.
对阿 至少
Yeah. At least.
如果你有发生什么事...
So, if anything were going on with you...
任何重要或奇怪或困惑的事...
anything important or weird, or confusing...
我意思是
I mean,
你还是会跟我坦白 对吧
you could still be honest with me about that, right?
对阿 当然
Yeah, of course.
你把这忘在Peyton的车里了
You left that in Peyton's car.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表