剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Well, no more.
在失去孩子们之前 我会结束这该死的比赛
I’ll forfeit the damn games before I lose a boy to that.
我一定是这个星球上最糟糕的杂种
I’ve got to be the sorriest son of a bitch on the planet.
哦 Karen走之前叫我照顾Luke
Well, Karen left me to watch Luke.
但他出去喝酒还刺了纹身
And uh, he got drunk and then he got a tattoo.
我收回刚才的话
Well, I take it back.
我给你打电♥话♥ 可是你就是不接
I tried to call you but you weren’t answering your phone.
那时因为我离开咖啡厅时除了钥匙之外什么也没带
我害怕儿子出什么意外
Because I ran out of the café with nothing but my car keys and the fear that my son was dying.
哦 那就成了我的错了?
Oh, and that’s my fault?
在Haley跑来告诉我以后 过了多久你才通知我?
After Haley walked in… how long was that, Dan?
20分钟?或许有半个小时
20 minutes after Nathan collapsed? A half hour, maybe?
我的第一反应是先让Nathan平安无事
你反应过激了
My first concern was for Nathan. You’re overreacting.
我反应过激?我儿子很危险而我丈夫却不通知我?
Oh. Overreacting? That my son nearly died and my husband didn’t see fit to call?
Dan 他现在在哪?他可能去任何地方
他可能昏迷不醒
Where is he, Dan? He could be anywhere. He could be unconscious.
别说不吉利的话 医生说他没事了
Get a hold of yourself. The doctor said he’s out of harm’s way.
那么医生也是错的
Well the doctor was wrong.
因为只要你用你的方式来控制他 他就很危险
Because as long as you control him the way you do, he’ll be in harm’s way.
是吗?我明白了 我是应该受指责的人
这都是我的错
Ohhh… okay. Yeah, I get it. I’m to blame. It’s gotta be my fault.
是的
Yeah.
那你想过这个嘛
如果你不去帮你的小朋友Karen和她的咖啡厅呢?
Would you consider this, lady? If you weren’t off helping your little friend Karen and her café,
你也许会像我一样陪着他
you might’ve been there for him like I was.
你这个自鸣得意的杂种
You smug son of a bitch.
给我滚出去
Deb?
- I want you out of this house.
- Deb…
我说了 给我滚出去
I said get out!
今晚我们都太感情用事了
不不不 Dan 今晚我们都澄清彼此了
- It’s been an emotional night…
- No, no, no, Dan. It’s been a night of clarity.
你该走了
And it’s time for you to go.
这是我的房♥子
It’s my house.
行 那我走
Fine, then I’ll go.
但Nathan要和我在一起
But either way, Nathan stays with me.
别这样
Don’t do this.
我再说一次 Dan
I’ll say it one more time, Dan.
收拾行李 之后滚
Pack a bag and get out.
否则我让你寝食难安
Or so help me God, I will stab you in your sleep.
并且你最好祈祷我的儿子没事
And you better pray that my son is okay.
你真的认为Nathan会选你不选我吗?
Do you really think Nathan would choose you over me?
"Fallen" - Sarah McLachlan
嘿 是我
Hey, its me.
我一直在担心你
I guess I’m just worried about you.
我真后悔上次的事
我也是
- I really hate the way we ended things.
- So do I.
没人给我开门
Nobody answered the door.
我家人都出去度周末了
They’re gone for the weekend.
你怎么样?
How are you?
不是很好
Not so good.
我可以
Can I...
我做错过很多事 Haley
I made a lot of mistakes, Haley.
有时因为我爸爸
Sometimes because of my dad,
有时是因为我自己
sometimes by choice.
我真的无能为力了
I just can’t do it anymore.
没关系
不
- It’s okay…
- No.
不 我不能这样了
No, it’s not okay. I’m not okay.
我今晚幸存下来了
I lived for tonight.
我很害怕
I was so scared.
我仍感到很恐惧
I’m still terrified.
之后我看到了你
Then I saw you.
我对自己承诺 如果我还能站起来
I promised myself that if I could just get up,
我会走到你身边
and walk over to you,
告诉你我多么需要你
and tell you how much I need you,
多么想你
and how much I want you,
胜过其他
that nothing else matters.
Peyton?
Peyton?
我听说Nathan的事了
I heard about Nathan.
哦
Yeah,
他没事了
he’s gonna be okay.
那么?还有什么事呢?
So… what’s up?
Lucas 我犯了个错误
Lucas, I made a mistake.
当你说你想和我在一起时 我 我当时很害怕 但
When you said you wanted to be with me, I got, I got scared, but...
Peyton?
Peyton…
但 事实上 我和你想的一样 真的
But, the truth is, I want all the same things that you want, I do.
我想和你在一起
And I want them with you.
好了 大明星 准备得分了吗?
Okay, superstar, are you ready to score?
嘿?
Hey…
比赛时我们都找不到你
we missed you after the game tonight.
是吗?我只是到处走走而已
Yeah. I just… I guess I just kind of got turned around.
Peyton?
Peyton…
Haley?
Haley…
今晚我可以和你呆在一起吗?
Can I stay with you for tonight?
"Re-Offender" - Travis
人是一种多么可怕的动物
What a frightening thing is the human,
大量的猜疑 衡量和决定
a mass of gages and dials and registers.
并且我们等读懂的很少
And we can read only a few.
并有些还是误会
And those perhaps not accurately.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表