剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Jenny,你好吗?照顾好你♥爸♥爸
Jenny you be good, okay? Take care of your dad.
Peyton
什么都别说了
- Peyton.
- Look, don’t say anything.
你们会很安全
You guys just be safe.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
I抳e got some stuff going on.
I’ve got some stuff going on.
我知道
I know.
我只是想要再次道歉
Look I just wanted to apologize, again,
为了近来的坏表现
for not being a better person lately.
我在努力,Peyton
I’m trying, Peyton.
我不知道还能说什么
I don’t know what else to say.
和你说什么没有关系,Luke,关键在你怎么做
It’s not about what you say, Luke. It’s about what you do.
你不喜欢你变成现在这样,那就做点什么
You don’t like the person you’ve become? Then do something about it,
因为没人能帮你做什么
我知道
- cause no one’s going to do it for you.
- I know.
所以我来了
That’s why I came by.
我想做些改变
I’m going to be making a few changes.
我只是想在那之前先见见你
And I just wanted to see you before I do.
回头见,Peyton
I’ll be seeing you, Peyton.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我不想这样
I didn’t want this.
什么?
What’s that?
这样,你要离开
This. You’re moving away.
你生我的气
You’re upset with me.
我们都不希望这样,可不知怎么的我们就变成这样了
Well neither of us wanted it, but somehow here we are.
我设计你了吗?
Did I trap you?
我引诱你了,还是我哄骗你去爱Lucas?
Did I lead you on and trick you into loving Lucas?
没有,你也没有哄骗我爱你
No and you didn’t trick me into loving you either.
事情就这样发生了
But that’s what happened.
关于Dan我撒谎了,这改变了所有的一切吗?
And the fact that I lied about Dan’s intentions, does that change all that?
不一样了
怎么会?
- It colors it differently, yeah.
- How?
不管我说了什么
Because no matter what I said back then, Dan would have been
Dan还是那个应受谴责的人
the same reprehensible person he’s become.
你还是会为了我和Lucas来这里
And you still would have been there for Lucas and me.
为了什么?我能结束快40了还住在单身宿舍的生活?
And what for? So I could end up pushing 40’s still living in a bachelor apartment?
Karen,你看到吗?
Don’t you see, Karen?
你得到了你想要的,Lucas也是
You got what you needed and so did Lucas.
可我呢?
But what about me?
我以前从没说过这些
I never said this before.
可现在我会说
But I will now.
我支持你,我支持Lucas
I stood by you, and I stood by Lucas,
我很高兴我那样做了,可...
and I’m glad I did that. But...
我无法不去想
I just can’t help but think,
为什么?我能得到什么?
why? What do I get out of it?
你得到个爱你的男孩
You get a boy who loves you.
我很抱歉打断了你们,可我一定要说
好的,怎么啦?
- I’m sorry to interrupt but we need to talk.
- Okay, what’s up?
看,我知道你尽力了,妈妈
Look, I know you did your best, mom.
要是你没有拒绝Dan,我和Keith不可能这么亲近
If you hadn’t kept Dan away, Keith and I probably wouldn’t have been so close.
我讨厌失去这些
And I would have hated to miss that.
所以我现在能理解你一直独自保守着那个秘密
So I understand now why you had to keep that secret to yourself.
你只想要靠自己找到你自己,对吗?
You just needed to find yourself on your own, right?
是的
Yes.
这也是我想要的
Well that’s what I want, too.
重新开始
To start over.
我的意思是,你拒绝Dan重新开始
I mean, that’s what you did when you shut Dan out.
而你想离开小镇重新开始
That’s what you’re doing by leaving town.
你什么意思?重新开始?
What do you mean, start over?
我的意思是离开
I mean get away.
离开Dan,离开这个地方
Away from Dan. Away from this place.
离开我犯过的那些错误
And away from all the mistakes I’ve been making.
妈妈,我想和Keith一起走
I want to go with Keith, mom.
我想离开Tree Hill
I want to leave Tree Hill.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表