剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
We party together.
或许他们是恋人
Maybe they’re lovers.
怎么 你们分手了?
Why, did you two break up?
伙计 出什么事了?
So, anyway, man, what’s the deal? What’s going on?
你总是不适为托词迟到早退
You know, you’re out sick all the time, and you come in late and cut out early.
我也很不理解 教练对你如此宽容
I don’t understand. Coach just lets you.
他在帮我
Just helping me out.
什么意思?
Meaning?
就是他在帮我
Meaning he’s just helping me out.
哦 知道了
All right.
哦 这有人呢 -真是对不起
Whoa! Walking here.- God! I’m-I’m sorry.
好象你是故意的似的
Like you weren’t aiming.
你还不值得我那么做
You’re not on that list.
要搭车么?
You need a ride somewhere?
上来
Come on, get in.
我想 坐在车里
总比葬身你的车轮之下好
I guess it’s better to be in your car then under it.
我不太擅长这个
So, I’m not really good at this.
只要启动打火就好啦
Yeah, obviously you’re gonna want to put that in gear and give it a little gas.
不 我是说
No, I meant...
我是说敞开心扉 倾诉心事
I mean the whole not-being-defensive thing.
哦
Okay.
上周在Brooke的车里 你说他很在乎我
Last week in Brooke’s car, you said he cares about me,
当时我尽力克制自己不去寻根究底
and I was trying really hard to be cool, and I didn’t ask,
你说的是Nathan是Lucas-现在你想知道答案了?
whether you meant Nathan or Lucas.
- And now you’re asking?
就当是怜悯 是的
In a pathetic kind of way, yeah.
我也不知道 我想两者都有
I’m not gonna be much help. I guess I meant both of them.
你很幸运
Lucky you.
你不需要征得我同意
若你喜欢Nathan
Look, it’s not like you need my permission or anything, but if you like Nathan,
尽管去追就好 只是要小心
it’s totally cool. Just be really careful.
我知道 你曾提醒过我要小心
Be careful. Yes, I know. You told me.
你也一样 -你说的是哪一个?
You be careful, too.- With which one?
开车啦 我妈妈还想着我回去呢
Driving. My mother likes it when I get home alive. Let’s go.
嘿 妈妈 嘿 Keith
Hey, mom. Hey, Keith.
这件不合适了 得买♥♥件新的了
This doesn’t fit anymore. I need a new jacket.
明晚我去参加派对
I think I’m going to go to this thing tomorrow.
是什么让你改变了主意?
What changed your mind?
不知道 我是说
Well, I don’t know. I mean…
也没什么特别的
Nothing really.
我们先去Vietti 给你买♥♥件新外套
Well, we’ll go to Vietti’s first thing. Get you a new jacket.
谢谢妈妈 Keith再会
All right. Thanks, mom. See you, Keith.
Luke 回见
See you, Luke.
女朋友?-还能是什么?
A girl?- What else?
我也参加这个派对
Hmm. Well, I guess I’m gonna have to go to this thing then.
你? 我以为你心意已绝
You? I thought you already had your mind made up.
临阵退缩了? -像冰一样
Did you get cold feet?- Like ice.
有关Lion Den的
Something about stepping directly into the Lion’s Den.
哦
Oh…
是你说服我的
Okay, you talked me into it.
粑颐煌?不要再大打出手
Just promise me you won’t punch him unless I ask you real nice.
好的
Okay.
慢走-再会
Enjoy.- Bye-bye.
"Kennedy" - Kill Hannah
你难道不知 哥特风格已经落伍了?
Haven’t you heard goth is the new geek?
今晚真是不好应付
Tonight’s gonna be killer.
在那个开放的酒吧 你和Nathan 我和Lucas
You and Nathan, me and Lucas, an open bar.
什么话 我和Nathan不可能
你和Lucas也一样
There is no me and Nathan, or you and Lucas, for that matter.
你能去 Nathan很高兴
For now. You know, Nathan’s loving the idea that you’re coming tonight.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
他对我说 他仍是你的真命天子
‘Cause he told be he’s still hot for you.
他对此很是得意
He was actually very sweet about it.
Nathan Scott?
Nathan Scott?
你们两个是天生一对
You know you two were meant to be together.
可怕的想法
That’s a scary thought.
Haley?
Haley?
你来这做什么?
What are you doing here?
首先 我得帮你另选领带
First, I am saving you from that tie.
然后?
Second…
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
好 两件同时做
Well, could we do both at the same time.
好
Yeah.
你一定不喜欢这个
Uh, okay, you’re not gonna like this. In fact…
应该说 你会深恶痛绝
you’re gonna hate this.
但作为朋友 我想应该开诚布公
But I feel that I should tell you in the interest of full friendship disclosure.
是啊 还有什么能比辅♥导♥Nathan更糟糕的呢?
Yeah, right. What could be worse than you tutoring Nathan, huh?
你喜欢他
You like him.
Luke 别吓我 我都没招了
但你应该可以
Luke, do not freak out on me, okay? I can’t help it any more then you can.
我才不喜欢他-我是说你和Peyton
I don’t like him!- I’m talking about you and Peyton.
喜欢谁不能强求 一切都是顺其自然
We don’t decide who we like. We just-it happens.
你是否发现 你已身陷其中?
Do you know what you’re getting yourself into?
才没有 我只是在想
I’m not getting myself into anything. I am thinking about maybe getting into something
本来不可能的事 怎么会发生的
that is never gonna happen anyway, so-
你怎么可以喜欢那种人
But what could you possibly like in the guy, huh?
这得另当别论 我们在一起
Different stuff. We connect.
他有时的确一无是处 只是一种自卫的本能
Yes, he can be a total ass sometimes but I’m telling you, it’s just a defense mechanism.
Lucas 他真的对我毫不设防
He really opens up with me, Lucas.
知道我是怎么想的么
You know how I feel about it.
我对此深感遗憾
And I’m sorry for that. I am.
但我了解
But I get it, all right?
我能理解
I understand.
哦
Okay.
拜托你
Just do me a favor, okay? Just-
小心?
Be careful?
真希望别人可以不要再这么说
I wish everybody would stop saying that.
三管威士忌 一点甜味美思酒
Three fingers of whiskey, just a whisper of sweet vermouth,
几滴苦味酒 一片樱桃
就成了一杯绝佳的Manhattan
a splash of bitters, a crush cherry- A perfect Manhattan.
你喜欢这样的调配方式?
Oh, so that’s how you like it?
对 我喜欢那样的方式
Well, that’s one way I like it.
失陪
Excuse us.
她都能做你女儿了
She’s young enough to be your daughter, and in this town, she might just be.
噢-抱歉 一时失手
Ouch.- Sorry, couldn’t resist.
昨天 我通知了Karen
她会与Lucas和Keith同来
I spoke with Karen yesterday. She might be coming with Lucas and Keith.
他们应该清楚 那邀请不过是走走形式
They had to know the invitation was just a formality.
我以个人名义邀请他们
Mm. Until I invited them in person.
Deb 这派对对我至关重要
Deb, you know how important this party is for me.
我以为这派对是为球队而开
Oh, I thought this party was for the team.
你在我背后放冷箭
想看我出糗是么?
So you go behind my back and turn into my worst nightmare.
当然不是 Dan
若你在自己家 给他们难堪
Oh, no, Dan. Your worst nightmare is what’ll happen if they show up
才是真正的糗
and you do anything to make them feel uncomfortable in our home.
我们应该定个暗号♥
若其中的一个想离开
Hey, guys, maybe we should have, like, a signal. You know, in case one of us wants to leave.
径直离开就是
Maybe we should just leave.
那多无趣 用caw如何?
Oh, come on. That’s no fun. How about "caw"!
Caw?
"Caw"?
像黑鸦的叫声 Caw
Yeah. You know, like a raven. Caw!
Caw
Caw!
就是这样 若我们中的谁想走了 就喊caw
That’s the spirit. So, when one of us wants to leave, we just "caw."
Caw
Caw!
Caw
Caw!
准备好了么 妈妈?
You ready, mom?
一如平常
Ready as I’ll ever be.
最好避而不见
You know, maybe the best plan is to just avoid him all night, and then that way…
请进
Come on in.
精神 勇气
Spirit.
是每个人生活的重要准则和前行动力
The vital principle and animating force within every human being.
当然 对某些人而言 就是饮酒作乐
Of course, for some of you, spirit simply means alcoholic beverages.
但是 Ravens篮球队
But this Ravens basketball team
却有着旺盛的精神与斗志
has a surplus of spirit.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表