剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Lucas
Lucas?
有人吗
Hello?
Peyton
Peyton.
什么
What?!
你能把他送到急诊室吗 我马上就到
Can you get him to the emergency room, I’ll meet you there.
Brooke Lucas出事了 我得走了
Brooke. It’s Lucas. I got to go.
好 我和你一起走
Yeah, I’m coming with you.
嘿 你醒了
Hey. You’re back.
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
只有几分钟
Just a couple of minutes.
Luke 我们该怎么做
天啊 你没事吧
- Luke, what are we going to do?
- My God Lucas, are you alright?
我想没事
Yeah, I think so.
医生说他退烧了
The doctor said his fever’s going down.
你到哪去了
Where were you?
Peyton
Peyton?
我到河边那边了
I was down at the river court.
我知道我不应该这样做 但我真的要出去
I know I shouldn’t have but I had to get out.
我想我是有点过头了
I guess I over did it.
然后我开始感觉不对头 幸好Peyton路过
I started feeling pretty bad and Peyton drove by.
既然你们都在这了 我就先走了
So now that you guys are here I should probably go.
谢谢你 Peyton
Thank you, Peyton.
不用客气 再见
Sure. I’ll see you guys later.
对不起
你应该的 说实话 Lucas
- I’m sorry.
- Yeah, you should be. Honestly, Lucas…
妈妈 等我们回到家再教训我吧
Mom, just wait and not yell at me now. Until we get home.
你没事吧
我没事
- You going to be okay?
- Yeah.
要喝杯酒吗
You want a drink?
什么时候开始你肯让我喝酒了
Since when do you let me drink?
你已经够年龄了
爸爸
- You’re old enough.
- Look, Dad...
我知道你最近不是很开心
I know things haven’t been easy on you lately.
说句实话 当你说你要去做出跟谁住的决定时
To be honest, when you told us that it’s you who gets to choose who you’re staying with,
我觉得很放心
真的吗
- I was relieved.
- You were?
绝对是真的 因为你是个聪明的孩子
而且你知道什么对你来说是最好的 对吗
Absolutely. Cause you’re a smart kid. And you know what’s best for you, right?
没错 那也是我来这里的原因
Yeah, yeah and that’s why I came…
你知道我一直都在你身边
You know I’ve been there for you your whole life.
我也承认 有时是过了头
And I admit, sometimes too much.
但那是因为我关心你
But, it’s only because I care about you.
我一直都试着去担任你妈妈的角色
尤其是这些年她都在专注于她的工作上
And I’ve been trying to pick up the slack for your mom whose been focused on her work all these years.
我真的希望她不会那样做
I wish she wouldn’t go through with this.
但是她正在做一些她认为应该去做的事
But she’s doing what she feels she has to do.
所以我也要做一些相同的事
你的意思是
- So I’m just going to have to do the same.
- Meaning what?
我将要让她去做出一些艰难的选择
I’m going to have to make some tough choices where she’s concerned.
但你要知道 这都是为了你
But you should know, this is all in service of you.
你打算要干什么 爸爸
What are you planning on doing, Dad?
她正要把你从我身边抢走 Nate 所以我要和她斗争到底
She’s trying to steal you away from me, Nate. So I’m going to fight her.
我要尽我所能将她逼入困境
By making things as difficult for her as I can.
而最坏的情况是 你知道律师是怎样办事的
And the sad part is, and you know how lawyers work,
她们将会想方设法去证明她是个不称职的母亲
they’re going to make her out to be an unfit mother.
比如她一直都不在你身边 还有其它的一些事
By using all the time she was absent against her. And there’s other stuff as well.
什么其它事
他们所能找到的关于她的事
- What other stuff?
- Anything they can find out about her.
比如什么 爸爸
和我一起住吧 Nate
- Like what, Dad?
- Come stay with me, Nate.
我会放手并让这离婚事件尽快结束
I’ll back off and let this divorce go through as quickly as possible.
和我一起你会好过点 同时你也帮了你妈妈一个忙
You’d be better off with me. You’d be doing your mother a favor as well.
爸爸 我只是想知道你在说什么
Dad look, I just want to know what you’re talking about.
妈妈有什么把柄给你抓住
What other stuff with mom?
跟她一起住你就会发现了
Go live with her and find out.
坐下来
Sit down.
现在 告诉我 你当时怎么会和Peyton在一起的
Now, tell me why you and Peyton were really together.
我跟你说了
Lucas 你当时在骗我
- I told you.
- Lucas, you’re lying to me.
除非你是做了一些你不觉得光彩的事 要不你不会那样做的
And you wouldn’t be unless you’re doing something you’re not proud of.
我去看Peyton了
I went to see Peyton.
我们想在一起
瞒着Brooke吗
- We want to be together.
- Behind Brookes back?
我和Brooke分手了
I broke up with Brooke.
但你并没有告诉她关于Peyton的事
But apparently you didn’t tell her about Peyton.
这样去对一个关心你的人是很卑鄙的
And that’s a shabby way to treat someone who’s really been there for you.
就像你对Keith那样
Kind of like the way you’re treating Keith.
不要改变话题
Don’t change the subject.
妈妈 我听到你和Brooke聊天 关于意大利的
Mom I heard you talking to Brooke, about Italy.
我知道你有一段很奇妙的经历
You know, I know you had this great time. It was amazing.
但我认为你是在责怪Keith把这段经历从你身边夺走
But you know what I think you’re blaming Keith for taking that away from you.
我责怪他差点把你害死了
不 你并不了解情况 妈妈
- I blame Keith for nearly killing you.
- No you weren’t there, Mom!
你不了解他知道你要回来的时候有多兴奋
You don’t know how excited he was to see that you were coming home.
Lucas
Lucas.
没错 他是喝了几杯啤酒 但那是因为你的归来令他感到紧张
No, he had a couple of beers because he was nervous about you coming back the way you guys left things.
他当时没有醉
He wasn’t drunk.
你为什么要拒绝一个真正关心你的人
Why are you pushing somebody out of your life who really and truly cares about you?
那你又是为什么呢
Why are you?
你的脸色告诉我事情并不如意
That doesn’t look like a yes face.
很抱歉 Scott先生 你的帐户历史不能使你申请到贷款
I’m sorry Mr. Scott, your account history is working against your loan application.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
根据你的月收入 还有你抵押后将得到的钱
Well, given your average monthly income and what your new mortgage payment would be,
你还不了贷款的风险还是挺大的
it’s not a very reassuring picture.
听我说 生意是不错的 我意思是 你知道的 对吗
Well look, business is good. I mean, you know, it’s…
我们也知道 突然取出你所有的积蓄
We’re also concerned that withdrew virtually all of your savings.
就意味着你遇上了困难
That’s usually a sign of trouble.
我侄子差点死于一次交通意外
Look, my nephew nearly died in a car accident.
我付了医疗费 我只是
I paid the medical bills, I just…
我希望我能帮到你
I wish I could help you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 甜心 我很高兴你把Jenny带来了
Hey sweetie. I’m glad you brought Jenny.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨 Roe小姐 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Hey Ms. Roe. Can I talk to you for a sec?
叫我Karen 记得吗
It’s Karen, remember?
噢 她真漂亮
Oh, she’s beautiful.
什么事
What’s up?
是这样的 我真的对这感到很抱歉 但我真的没办法了
Well look, I’m really sorry about this but I don’t think this is going to work out.
因为现在我妈妈她得了感冒 所以她不能照顾Jenny
Because now my mom, she’s got the flu, and you know she can’t watch Jenny
而我又不能老是这样一边工作一边想着她
and I can’t keep flaking out on you like this.
没事的 Jake 我明白
It’s okay, Jake, I understand.
过来这里 我给你看点东西
Come here, I want to show you something.
"Lucky Man" - Tom Anderson
这是Lucas以前用的
This was Lucas’.
而我不能把所有东西都扔了
所以当你要把Jenny带来的时候 也不会有问题的
And I can’t throw anything away so, when you need to bring Jenny, it’s fine.
你让我这样做吗
You’d let me do that?
当我怀了Lucas的时候 我年纪和你差不多
I wasn’t much older than you when I had Lucas.
我明白要叫人帮忙有多困难
I know how hard it is to ask for help.
但有些时候有人帮忙还是不错的
But sometimes it’s okay to have someone give you a hand.
我不知道该说些什么
I don’t know what to say.
说谢谢 然后回去工作
Say thank you, and get to work.
你昨天很晚才回来呢
You were out late last night.
我要处理一些事
There was some stuff I had to take care of.
下次记得打个电♥话♥回家说声
Try to remember to call, honey.
那是什么
What’s that?
妈妈 你和我都知道 无论我们做什么 无论发生什么事
Look, mom, you and I both know that no matter what we do, no matter what happens,
直到赢之前爸爸都不会放弃的 他一直都是这样
dad’s not going to let up until he wins. It’s just the way he’s wired.
所以我要为大家解决这个问题
So I’m going to save us all one huge headache.
Nathan 他跟你说了什么 他干了什么
Nathan, what did he say to you? What did he do?
不是的 妈妈 问题是你干了什么
No mom, apparently the question is what did you do?
如果你♥爸♥爸在威胁你 你要把事实告诉我
If your father is threatening you, you have to tell me the truth.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表