剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
很常做这种事吗
Had a lot of practice?
吸汽油吗 不然你以为我是什么意思
At sucking gas. What did you think I meant?
你想来吗
You wanna do it?
小心那个高尔夫球
Watch out for the golf ball.
喔 是喔 - 你在搞笑吗
Oh, yeah. - Are you kidding?
谁会知道你像是第♥四♥代♥查理的天使
Dude, who knew you were like the 4th Charlie's Angel?
喔 小黑鸦 快出来玩
Oh Ravens! Come out and play
还在那
Still out there.
他们会厌烦的
They'll get bored eventually.
那个车钥匙点子很帅
So that was a pretty good move with the car keys.
对阿 不过我爸还是会为了
Yeah. It doesn't change the fact that my dad's gonna
被踢出球赛给我好看
kill me for getting kicked out of that game.
有时候你应该感到幸运
You should consider yourself lucky sometimes.
为了少一个爸爸吗
Lucking out of a dad?
至少这个是
At least this one.
我还记得那个夏天
I remember this one summer,
我在棒球小联盟打球
I was playing little league baseball
我是投手 我爸是教练
and I was the pitcher and my dad was the coach.
反正 有个小孩Billy Lyons 他是个很好的打击手
Anyway, this kid Billy Lyons, he was a great hitter.
他每次打都是全垒打
Everything he hit was a homerun.
所以 可想而知 他走到打席
So, you know, he got up to the plate and
没有人在那边 所以我走向他
there was nobody on base so I just walked him.
四个直投 没有一个接近好球
Four straight pitches, nothing even close to a strike.
所以我爸喊暂停 来到投手踏板
So my dad calls a timeout, comes to the mound,
我以为他会说
and I'm thinking he's gonna say, like,
儿子 干得好 很聪明之类的
Smart move or good thinking son, something like that.
但结果...他把我手臂抓起
But instead... instead he grabs me by the arm,
从我屁♥股♥踢下去 说有多大力就有多大力
and he kicks me in the ass as hard as he can.
他如果没从我手臂抓住我
I mean, he literally took me by the arm
我早就被他踢飞起来了
so that I wouldn't like, go flying,
他踢我踢得超用力
he kicked me so hard.
然后他让Stevie Planking上场
Then he brought Stevie Planking into pitch,
让我坐板凳
sat me on the bench,
然后再也没提过这件事了
never mentioned it again.
真惨 - 没错
That sucks. - Yeah.
所以下次
So just think about that
你自我怜悯时 三思吧
the next time you're feeling sorry for yourself.
我连络不到你 Nathan
I haven't heard from you, Nathan.
我开始紧张了
I'm starting to get nervous.
恩... 你尽快留话给我
Uh... just call and leave your states
告诉我你的状况
on my phone as soon as you get this.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是有点醉
Yup. Just a little bit hammered.
抱歉 Karen 都是我的错
Sorry, Karen. It was my fault.
什么
What?
我们不是说好了不谈篮球
I thought we said no basketball.
我能怎样 Deb
What do you want from me, Deb?
你丢我在这和Karen与这两个家伙
You leave me here with Karen and these two?
你怎样 醉鬼
How you doing, boozy?
够了 我要走了
Alright, you know what? I'm ready to go.
喔 快看 你的司机要走了
Oh, there, see. Your ride's leaving.
她可能不算你约会的对象
I mean, she may not be much of a date
但至少她是个可靠的司机
but at least she's a reliable designated driver.
Dan 够了
Dan, that's enough.
也许你该少花点时间
You know, maybe you oughtta spend a little less time
担心我的爱情生活
worrying about my relationship and
多花点时间担心你自己的
and a little more time paying attention to your own.
如果说穿我的旧鞋也算爱情的话
If you call chasing after my leftovers a relationship.
Keith Keith 他不值 - 拜托
Keith! Keith! It's not worth it. - Come on!
Keith 拜托 拜托 我们走 好吗
Keith! Come on, come on. Please? Let's just go, alright?
好 我没事
Okay, I'm fine.
只是说个笑 - 拜托
It was a joke. - Come on, please.
兄弟 已经多久了 几乎二十分钟了吧
Man, it's been like, what? Twenty minutes?
你觉得他们会回来吗
Think they're coming back?
什么
What?
东西零号♥ 一号♥ 三号♥
Thing, Thing One, and Thing Three.
恩 他是老三
Well, yeah man, he was the third.
对阿
Yeah.
嘿 为什么我们要躲那些白♥痴♥
Hey. What are we doing hiding from these idiots anyway?
听着 我可以照顾自己
Look, I can hold my own.
我也知道你揍人还蛮有两把刷子的
And I know that you could throw a pretty damn good punch.
干脆跟他们直接了断
I say let's take these fools on.
好阿 我赞成
Alright. I'm in for that.
你整晚都要待在这儿吗
Are you gonna stay down here all night?
我打了个电♥话♥
I made a call.
Nathan晚上因为跟Lucas打架
Nathan got thrown out of the game tonight
被踢出比赛
for fighting with Lucas.
跟他哥哥打架
Fighting with his brother.
恩 我真怀疑他是从哪学来的
Hmm. I wonder where he gets that from?
他的手♥机♥关机了 家里没人接
His phone's turned off. No one's answering at home.
但他没事吧
But he's okay?
今晚的事很抱歉 Deb
I'm sorry about tonight, Deb.
我不懂事情怎么会无法控制
I don't know how things got so out of hand.
无法控制的人是你 Dan
Things didn't get out of hand, Dan. You did.
他先动手的 - 你挑衅的
He threw the first punch. - You provoked him.
Nathan今晚差点毁了他前途
Nathan's prospects took a huge blow tonight.
我们可以专注在这上面吗
Can we just focus on him?
答案错误 Dan
That's the wrong answer, Dan.
如果你不懂这的话
And if you don't know that,
我不确定我还认不认识你的为人
I'm not sure I know you anymore.
恩 这是双向的
Well that's a two way street.
我要上楼收拾行李
I'm gonna go upstairs and pack.
我们该回家了
We should go home.
他在意你 你知道吗
He cares about you, you know?
恩
Yeah.
我们需要点音乐
We need some music.
Peyton!
抱歉...
Sorry...
我们到底在哪里
Where the hell are we?
天涯几千哩外
Miles from normal.
她在这里干麻
What is she doing here?
你邀请她的
You invited her!
"Holiday" by The Get Up Kids
噢
Ow!
真不敢相信我让他得逞了
I cannot believe I let him get to me.
我也是
So did I.
我猜时至今日 我们更了解他了
I guess we both should know better by now.
对阿 但即使如此...
Yeah, but even so...
我希望成为你的依靠
you should be able to count on me.
我好像可以看到我脑中的自己
It's like I can see the guy that I am in my head
也能看到我想要成为的怎样的人
and I can see the guy that I want to be
但他们就是...两个不同的人
and they're just... it's not the same.
没关系 Keith
That's okay, Keith.
我喜欢你本来的这样
I like who you are.
而且我比你想像中还要更依赖你
And I do count on you. More than you know.
我可以跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Sure.
Lucas把今晚当作我们的约会
Lucas called tonight a date for us.
有这么一会儿 我也假装这是约会
And for a while, I pretended that it was.
这感觉很棒
And it felt good.
我可以跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然 请便
Sure. Go ahead.
我也这样假装
I pretended that too.
我爱你
I love you.
一直都是
Always have.
好耶 接下来呢
Nice. What's next?
呃 你挑 - 好吧
Uh, you pick. - Alright.
这真是太悲惨了 你们该不会认为从今以后
This is so tragic. You two don't actually think
你们就变成朋友了吧
you're going to be friends tomorrow, do you?
所以关于你和Haley...
So this Haley thing...
不知道为什么
you know, for some reason
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表