剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
but I’m just not sure if I’ll ever be the player you were.
我开始想也许
I’m starting to think maybe...
也许你选错了儿子
maybe you chose the wrong son.
Nathan 你必须知道
无论你干什么 无论你做什么决定
Nathan, you have to know, whatever you do, whatever you decide...
你都是我儿子 我以你为荣
you’re my son, and I am proud of you.
我爱你
I love you.
嗨
Hey.
我在找你
I was looking for you.
我决定了 只是认为你应该第一个知道
I’m done. Just thought you should be the first to know.
我?
Me?
是的 你一直想要我的世界 伙计
Yeah, you wanted my world man,
全是你的了
it’s all yours.
"The Shadowlands" - Ryan Adams
小王子告诉那个人?
“And the little prince said to the man”
成人从来不理解他们
“Grownups never understand anything for themselves,
对孩子们来说总是向他们解释是很烦的事情
and it is tiresome for children to be always explaining things to them“
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表