剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
伙计,现在是早上6点,你想干嘛?
Dude, it’s six am, what are you doing?
我们去跑步
We’re going running.
不,我想睡觉
No, I’m going to bed.
我会一直敲门
I’ll just keep knocking.
季后赛下个星期开始,做好准备,伙计
Playoff’s are next week. Got to get you ready, man.
训练,看教学带,做所有能做的
Workouts, studying game tapes, whatever it takes.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想赢
Cause I want to win.
而且我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
还有,那天你和我父亲对抗
Besides, you stood up to my dad the other day.
我欠你的
I owe you.
听着
So listen.
我有烦恼
There’s something that’s been bothering me.
关于Dan说的,问我妈妈他是怎样的父母
That thing Dan said, about asking my mom what kind of parent he was.
你知道他什么意思吗?
Any idea what he meant?
也许只是他的智力游戏,伙计,他就是这样的
Probably just more of his mind games, man. That’s the way he is.
你下来吗?
You descent?
在穿衣服
Clothing wise.
嘿,你干什么网上都显示了
Hey, you’re back online.
哦,真糟,我在网络摄像机前换衣服
Oh, damn, I got dressed in front of that web cam.
别说这些
Don’t tell me that.
无论如何,我记得你说过那不好
I thought you said that thing was evil, anyway.
是的,在我看到你把行李袋从储藏室拿出来之前
Yeah, well that was before I saw you pulling your duffel bag out of the closet.
你打算告诉我你要离开吗?
Were you going to tell me that you’re leaving?
我只是去礁石附近
I’m just going down to the keys.
船星期六早上出发,我6天之内回来
Boat leaves Saturday morning, I’ll be back in six days.
好,五个晚上参加派对
Okay. Five nights to party.
也没有时间交谈,所以,问题来了
And no time to talk, so, here comes.
我去见Lucas的妈妈会让你觉得不舒服吗?
Are you comfortable with me seeing Lucas’ mom?
如果那对你来说太不可思议...
不,不会,我喜欢Karen
- If it’s too weird for you...
- No, it’s not that. I like Karen.
你和Lucas发生了什么?
Something going on with you and Lucas?
事实上没什么,我们很好
Not really. It’s cool.
如果你和Karen约会,我觉得不能接受呢?
What if it was too weird for me? You dating Karen.
你必须开始习惯
You’d just have to get used to it.
你干♥你♥的事去吧
You do your thing.
把那个关掉
Shut that thing off.
嘿,妈妈,有天晚上我看到Dan,他说了些话
Hey, mom. The other night I saw Dan, and he said something.
什么?
What now?
他让我问你过去到底发生了什么
He said to ask you what really happened back then.
知道他什么意思吗?
谁知道?他是Dan
- Any idea what he meant?
- Who knows. It’s Dan.
是的,可我不知道。他谈到他是怎样的父亲
Yeah, but, I don’t know. He was talking about what kind of father he was.
他只是想让我心烦?
Was he just messing with me?
Lucas,你知道我一直把你感兴趣的事情放在心上
一直如此
Lucas, you know that I always have your best interest in mind. Since day one.
你相信的,不是吗?
是的
- You believe that, right?
- Yeah.
那,恩...
Well, um,
你出生以后,Dan提过要和你一起生活
after you were born, Dan asked to be in your life.
你告诉过我他从未出现
You told me he never showed up.
他不愿意为我们做任何事
刚开始他没有出现
- That he didn’t want anything to do with us.
- He didn’t show up at first.
可当他和deb回到小镇的时候
他告诉我他想帮着抚养你
But when he moved back to town with Deb he told me that he’d like to help raise you.
他想要共同监护权,我拒绝了
And he asked for joint custody. I said no.
为什么?
我不相信他
- Why?
- I didn’t trust him.
而且Dan打算起诉
直到他的律师告诉他因为他离开我
And Dan was ready to sue until his lawyer told him since he had left me
让另一个女孩怀孕,他赢的几率很小
and gotten another girl pregnant his chances weren’t good.
你知道Dan是什么样的,我必须作决定
You know what Dan is like. I had to make a decision.
必须做对你最有利的事情
I had to do what was best for you.
我知道有一天我们会有这样的对话
可我必须冒这个险
And I knew that someday we’d be having this conversation but that was a risk I had to take.
我该去学校了
I’ve got to go to school.
Lucas
Lucas.
嘿,Peyton
Hey, Peyton!
能和你谈谈吗?
Come on, can I talk to you?
那取决于,你说真话还是假话
That depends. Are you telling lies or things that aren’t true?
好吧,是我的错,可关于那天晚上
Okay, I deserve that, but about the other night.
不管你想说什么,Luke,对你的朋友Nikki解释吧
Whatever, Luke. Explain it to your friend Nikki.
现在Lucas和我们两个都吹了,我们重新做朋友?
So, now that Lucas has out-slutted the both of us, are we back to hoes over bros?
好吧,她在和我说话,她的意思是要和我一起逛街吗?
Okay, she’s talking to me, does that mean she’s shopping with me?
我在想,也许我们能花点化妆的时间去逛商场
I was thinking, maybe we could spend a little trial make up time at the mall.
你知道的,也许你有希望
You know there may be hope for you yet.
在这边集♥合♥,快来,动起来
Gather around here, come on. Let’s move.
好啦,听着
Alright listen up.
下个星期你们要赢得第一场季后赛的胜利
Next week you boys are going to be winning your first playoff game.
可我要躺在医院里
I however am going to be flat on my back in the hospital.
教练,怎么了?
What’s going on, Coach?
眼科小手术,我的大夫有狂想症,他说不能再拖延了
Just a little eye surgery. I’ve got a paranoid doc who says I can’t put it off any longer.
既然对我来说,看到你们最后获胜很重要
And since it’s important to me to actually see you guys win states,
我打算错过第一场比赛
谁来做我们的教练?
- I’ve got to miss the first game.
- Who’s going to coach us?
最有可能是McCallum
Coach McCallum most likely.
可要是你们以这个为借口偷懒
我保证会给你们严厉的惩罚
And if you use this as an excuse to slack off I can promise you there’ll be hell to pay.
现在去淋浴吧
Now hit the showers.
教练,你想要什么?
You need anything, Coach?
是的,再度年轻
Yeah, my youth back.
那,McCallum好吗?
So, is McCallum any good?
不,资历很浅,关键在你和我了
No, JV sucks. This one’s going to be up to you and me.
Keith
Keith.
嘿,我叫了批萨,有兴趣吗?
Hey. Just ordered some pizza. You interested?
当然
Sure.
嘿,听着,我想问问你关于Dan的事
Hey listen, I wanted to ask you something about Dan.
他怎么会想要抚养权?
About how he wanted to share custody.
哦,他又开始散布这个谣言啦?
Oh, is he spreading that lie again?
Keith,妈妈告诉我这是真的
Keith, mom told me it was true.
你的意思是?他在大学给她打电♥话♥?
What do you mean? How he called her from college?
不,那以后
No, after that.
Dan想要共同抚养权,我以为你知道
Dan wanted joint custody, I thought you knew that.
不,我不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
如果妈妈给了他机会,你觉得事情会有什么不同吗?
Do you think things would have been different? If mom would have given him a chance?
你就像他和Nathan的机会?
You mean like the chance he had with Nathan?
是的,不过回过头看他是个怎样的人呢?
Yeah but what was he like back then, anyway?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我的意思是,很容易了解从来不注意的人
I mean, it’s easy to see a guy that never cared.
我的意思是那样恨他比较容易,对吧?
I mean it’s easier to hate him that way. Right?
也许那就是你妈妈不告诉你的原因
Well maybe that’s why your mom kept it from you.
对,我知道他不是个好人
Yeah, I know he’s a bad guy,
可也许他只是做错了些选择,然后失去控制
but maybe he’s just made some poor choices, and it got out of control.
我的意思是我自己也这样
Luke,你不是Dan
- I mean I’ve been doing that myself.
- Luke, you’re not Dan.
他一辈子的选择都是错误的
The man’s whole life is poor choices.
对,可那就是关键,也许就是这改变了他
Yeah, but that’s just it. Maybe this is the one that changed him.
你真是救了我,谢谢你,我去买♥♥个调制解调器
You are totally saving my life. Thank you. I’ve got to get a cable modem.
那很好,我该跑去锻炼了
It’s cool. I’ve got to run to practice, anyway.
然后去商场接你,付调制解调器的钱
Then I’m going to pick up an extra shift at the mall, try to pay for this cable modem.
再然后,我和Lucas有事要做
And after that, I’m working out with Lucas.
你是谁?你对我真的男朋友作了什么?
Well who are you and what have you done with my real boyfriend?
Well, you said you wanted me to cut the guy some slack.
Well, you said you wanted me to cut the guy some slack.
你确定这不是因为能考验Dan的忍♥耐力?
You sure it’s not also cause it’s a way to stick it to Dan?
不,不是这样的
好
- No, that’s not what it is.
- Okay.
I抦 going to stick it to my dad by 把他从记录上抹去,好吗?
I’m going to stick it to my dad by erasing him from the record books, alright?
很好
我该走了
- Good.
- I’ve got to go.
再见
I’ll see you.
英语课,我来了
English class, here I come.
Dan Scott
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表