剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Ok.
好
Liam's a bloody idiot.
廉姆是个弱智
I actually broke up with him.
其实是我和他分的手
Really?
真的吗
Why? What'd he do?
为什么 他做什么了
Nothing. That's kind of the point.
什么都没有 其实就为了这个
All right.
好吧
Go on, you can tell me.
继续说吧 你能和我说的
Go on. You know you can.
继续 你知道的
You know you're gonna tell me in the end.
你知道到最后你会告诉我的
So, that's you and me.
就是你和我之间的关系
It's, you know, all the way, no secrets--
你知道 一直都没有秘密
Liam...doesn't believe in sex before marriage.
廉姆 认为婚前性行为不可行
Are you laughing?
你在笑吗
No. No, I'm--no, no.
不不 我没 没
I mean, you never know.
我是说 你永远都不知道
All that exercise was just a substitute for something else.
那些锻炼都是别的事情的替代
A total waste of a good pair of hamstrings.
白浪费了他一身的肌肉
You know, you can be a real jackass sometimes.
有的时候你还真的是个混♥蛋♥
You just finding that out now, are you?
你现在才发现吗
You're funny.
你很风趣
I know.
我知道
It's tragic.
简直是悲剧
I have a question.
我有问题
Uh-oh.
哦不
What's that look mean?
你那表情什么意思
Gillian.
吉莉安
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Of course I do, darling. Of course I love her.
我当然爱了 宝贝 我当然爱她
No, I mean, really love her?
不 我是说 真爱她
Yeah.
是
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你在等什么
I don't have an answer for that one, love.
我也不知道 亲爱的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表