剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yes. Well, unfortunately...
很不幸
I got a feelin' this is gonna be your last.
我觉得这是你能喝的最后一杯酒了
Well, up yours, then.
那就敬你们
Downsized?
裁员
You were fired.
你被炒鱿鱼了
Did he say what for?
他说什么原因了吗
Yeah. He didn't trust you.
是的 他说他不信任你
You're gonna give me the blueprints and the bank combination.
你必须把蓝图和密♥码♥都交出来
What, you think I'm stupid enough to bring 'em with me, do you?
怎么 你以为我会傻到随身携带那些吗
I know, for your sake,
我知道 为你自己好
you better have somebody get over here to drop it off.
你最好有人帮你送来
Thought so.
我就知道
49th and Blane, 30 minute.
49号♥布雷恩街 你有30分钟
Yeah.
是我
Ok.
好的
In your psychiatric report on
在六个月前你为米勒先生的假释听证会
Mr. Miller for his parole hearing 6 months ago,
写的精神报告中
you gave him a clean bill of health.
你给他开了检后健康证明书
I've worked in prisons.
我在监狱工作
A clean bill of health? Really?
健康证明书 不是吧
Doctor?
医生
Henry Allen Miller had come a long way.
亨利·艾伦·米勒进步很大
So you wrote, uh-- here it is.
你写到 呃 在这里
"That he has dedicated himself to the concept of rehabilitation
他专注于复原概念的程度
and shows no signs that indicate
表明他没有任何
any remaining recidivistic tendencies."
残余的重新犯罪的倾向
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Miller paid his debt to society, Dr. Foster.
米勒已还清了欠社会的债 福斯特博士
Your use of the phrase, "Concept of rehabilitation"
你说的复原的概念
suggests to me that there may have been some doubt
对我来说像是 监狱是否对米勒先生
as to whether prison had actually done that for Mr. Miller.
进行了相关治疗还不确定
Prison on its own didn't help Mr. Miller.
单单是监狱的话 是帮不了米勒先生的
Right. Therapy helps, so much
对的 精神治疗起了很大作用
so that he doesn't need it anymore.
现在他已经不需要相关治疗了
I didn't say that.
我没有那样讲
I know. That's my point. Why not?
我知道 这是我的看法 为什么不呢
Henry Allen Miller, your former patient,
亨利·艾伦·米勒 你之前的病人
is a suspect in another potential armed robbery.
是潜在持械抢劫案的嫌疑人
Need I say more?
还需要我多说什么吗
All right. This is it.
好了 就是这里了
Last known address.
最后被看到的地方
Dead end.
死路一条
Another fool's errand.
又是白跑一趟
For a start, Lightman did not tell us to come here.
首先 莱特曼没有让我们来这里
It's called initiative.
这叫做自觉行动
Oh, you're gonna explain initiative to me?
哦 你要给我解释什么是自觉行动
Um...
嗯...
You stay here and be my lookout if you prefer.
你如果愿意 可以呆在这里给我把风
Aw, you just wanna be like him.
你就想像他一样
Any chance you get
一有机会
to cut a corner or break a rule or a law,
就找捷径 或者违个法什么的
and you just expect the rest of us
你就希望我们其他人
to follow behind you and clean up after you.
跟在你后面帮你收拾残局
Wow. All that from one therapy session?
哇 都是从心理辅♥导♥课上学的
You broke into my personal calendar.
我破坏了我办事的方式
You might wanna ask your shrink
你可以问一下你的心理医生
why you made it so easy for me to find.
为什么你让它那么容易的就被我发现
Seems like I'm not the only one out for revenge here.
看来我不是唯一一个想报仇的人
All I care about's what's in the vault.
我只关心金库里的东西
So how we gonna do this, then?
那么我们要怎么分红呢
We split the job four ways, do we--
我们分四份 对吧
You two and me and my partner?
你们俩 还有我和我的搭档
All right, no, I-- no, I get it.
好了 不 我了解
So there's more of you.
你们还有更多的人
Say no more.
不用多说
'cause I don't need to know,
因为我不需要知道
Even if you wanted to tell me. It's--
即使你想告诉我
What is it, three more?
怎么 还要多分三份
Four?
四份
You talk too much.
你话太多了
Anybody ever tell you that before?
有没有人告诉过你
Yeah, once or twice.
有过 一两次吧
I'll be back.
我马上回来
49th and Blane'll take me no more that ten minutes.
去49号♥布雷恩街花不了10分钟
So...
这么说...
it's a six-man heist job, then?
这是个6人抢劫的活
I can't see you need that much muscle.
我不明白为什么要那么多人手
You keep pushing, you keep talkin' about the split,
你再这么多嘴 谈分红的事的话
and leavin' here with your life is gonna be payment enough.
就拿你的小命来付款吧
You got any more food?
有吃的吗
I could eat a horse.
我饿死了
Loker?
洛克尔
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
Be your lookout? What do you think I am?
给你把风 你以为我是谁
More to the point, what do you think you are?
说的不错 你以为你是谁
What would you have done if that hadn't have been me?
如果没我 你又能做什么
Ah, but it was you.
啊 但那是你
Oh, grow up.
哦 别耍小孩脾气
I wrote the report on Henry Allen Miller
我为亨利·艾伦·米勒写那份报告时
when I was in my first trimester,
是我的第一孕期
if that's what you're checking for.
如果这是你在查的东西的话
Did he know you were pregnant?
他知道你怀孕了吗
He threatened you, didn't he?
他威胁过你 是吗
Seriously, right?
说真的 好吗
How does a guy like you partner up with a bloke like that, eh?
你这样的人怎么会和他那种家伙混在一起
Or how does a man like you survive on the inside, eh?
你这样的人是怎么在这里面混的
You don't know anything about me.
你又不了解我
You owe him, don't you?
你欠他情 是不是
You owe him your life.
你欠他条命
Shut up and eat your food.
闭嘴 吃你的东西
Now you're using him as a weapon against that bank, right?
然后你利用他去抢银行 对吗
You got any salt?
有盐吗
It's his eyes.
他的眼睛
It sounds crazy, I know.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
But he--he has these eyes that look right through you.
但是他的眼睛似乎可以看穿你
Your fear of him sounds natural,
你害怕他 这很正常
considering his history of violence,
毕竟他有暴♥力♥前科
but the fact remains you falsified his psychiatric report.
但是你却给他伪造了健康报告
You let him loose, doctor,
你让他逍遥法外 医生
when you believed he could be a psychopath.
当你知道他可能是精神病患者
Blueprints, but no vault combination.
只有蓝图 没有保险库密♥码♥
You wanna live, I want that combination.
想活命的话 交出密♥码♥
Well, it's in here, all right?
在我脑子里 好吗
So you're gonna have to keep me alive, all right?
所以你必须让我活命 好吗
Otherwise, it's back to plan "A" For you.
否则 你就该重新用A计划了
You can shoot your way into that bank.
你可以直接持枪进去明抢
And good luck with that, by the way.
顺便祝你们好运了
I told you.
我告诉你了
I don't have anything to do with him anymore.
我现在和他一点关系也没有
We found this at your old house
我们在你们的老房♥子里
next to his sleeping bag.
他的睡袋旁找到了这个
What is this?
这是什么
I came here because I was told he might be in trouble.
我来这里是因为被告知他有麻烦了
It's your number.
这是你的电♥话♥号♥码
He keep in touch with you?
他和你还联♥系♥着
Your ex is a suspect
你的前夫是预谋抢劫
in a plot to rob a bank in Silver Spring.
银泉市一银行的嫌疑人
District bank?
地方银行
That's anger.
那是愤怒
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表