剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
"Let there be Lightman."
"要有莱特曼"
I mean, he is certifiable.
说真的 他疯了
You don't even have the guts to do this in his office.
你都没那个胆量在他办公室干
You slink away, you hide in here with his computer.
偷偷摸摸地躲在这儿用他的电脑
Poetic justice.
这就叫恶有恶报
You mean pathetic justice.
你这是自欺欺人
All right, come on, Megan,
对 加把劲 梅根
how many times have we been through this?
我们已经做了多少次了
Hold that extension...
保持身体伸展
and now sell the smile, sell the smile, really sell it.
然后展露笑容 展露最美的微笑
Mrs. Cross, Megan.
考斯夫人 梅根
This is Dr. Cal Lightman.
这是卡尔·莱特曼博士
I'm here for the pre-interview.
我来给选手做赛前面谈
New procedure before the finals,
决赛前的一道新程序
after some other pageants had some troubles.
避免出现类似其它赛事的问题
She's going to have to do a lot better than that.
她得比现在做得好很多才行
Mom, can I take a break?
妈 我能休息一下么
No. Come on. It's good practice. Just hold it...
不行 继续 做得很好 保持住
Do go out of your way to make her miserable?
你这是千方百计让她不好过吗
Excuse me?
不好意思 你说什么
Here's another one.
还有一个问题
Does she try to look like you,
是你女儿要尽量看起来像你
or do you try to look like her?
还是你努力要看起来像她呢
Come on, Megan, let's go.
过来 梅根 我们走
Mrs. Cross, we specialize in reading people's emotions.
考斯夫人 我们专攻解读人类情绪
Well, then I don't need to tell you how angry I am.
那我就用不着告诉你我有多生气了
And scared.
还有多害怕
Don't forget that part.
别忘了你还害怕
You just attacked my mother.
你刚刚用言语攻击了我母亲
How is she supposed to feel?
她应该有什么感觉呢
You ever think about ending it all?
你有没有想过结束这一切
What?
你说什么
Of course not.
当然没有
Your face just said yes, love.
你的表情刚刚说了有 亲爱的
You know, you got a big mouth.
你怎么说话没遮没拦的
Yep.
没错
She's hiding something on her shoulder. What?
她不想让人知道她肩膀上有问题 什么
You keep your hands off of my daughter.
把手拿开 别动我女儿
My hands aren't on your daughter.
我没有动你女儿
But someone's have been.
但有人动过了
Haven't they, love?
是不是啊 亲爱的
Oh, my god. Megan.
天啊 梅根
Who did it, love?
谁干的 亲爱的
Who was it, love?
是谁 亲爱的
It was him.
是他
It was Mr. Fletcher.
是弗莱彻先生
Laura, no.
劳拉 不是的
He touched me.
他吃我豆腐
Megan, no.
梅根 根本没有
He molested me.
他猥亵了我
No, Megan, don't.
不 梅根 别这样
Megan, I--
梅根 我
Look, you all know me. There's no way I could ever--
你们都了解我 我绝对不可能做...
Laura. Megan, please,
劳拉 梅根 拜托
you gotta tell them the truth.
你必须告诉他们真♥相♥
You just rang a bell you can't unring.
你刚刚说的话 覆水难收了
You know that, Megan, right?
你明白的 梅根 对吧
Megan...
梅根
You called the wrong number.
你打错电♥话♥了吧
You need to call child protective services.
你应该打给儿童保护机构
No, what I need is a dodgy cop,
不 我需要一个油滑的警♥察♥
who'll keep this off the record till I say.
能在我点头之前对这件事保密
Yeah, when is that fool showing up?
哦 那个傻瓜什么时候出现
I do need this one.
我确实需要你的帮助
A man's life just got flushed down the crapper.
有个人的生活刚刚被毁了
Maybe he's got it coming. Thought of that?
也许是他自找的 想过没
You been drinking, detective?
你喝酒了吗 警探
It's called mouthwash, professor.
这叫漱口水 教授
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
The girl said you molested her.
那女孩说你猥亵了她
Kids lie.
小孩都说谎
Which one? Be more specific.
哪个小孩 具体点
Megan. Megan Cross.
梅根 梅根·考斯
All right, say that name again, without squinting.
好 别眯眼睛 再说一遍那个名字
Do you wear contacts?
你戴隐形眼镜吗
Yeah.
我戴啊
He wears contacts. See?
他戴隐形眼镜 看到没
His contacts are dry.
他的隐形眼镜太干
What, with outrage? Do me a favor.
什么 太生气吗 省省吧
Mr. Fletcher, if there's anything
弗莱彻先生 关于这件事情
you're not telling us about this,
你有没有什么隐瞒我们的
You'll make it a lot easier on yourself if you just come clean.
如果你澄清一下 会让事情更快水落石出
Bloody hell.
真见鬼
You people really do talk like that.
你们真的是这么说话的啊
Who? Latinos or Poles?
什么人 拉丁裔还是极地人
Oh, you mean cops.
哦 你是说警♥察♥
Did you push her?
你推她了吗
Did you shove her?
拉扯她了吗
Did you hit her? Did you, you know,
你打她了吗 你有没有 嗯
hold her down?
按倒她呢
A little bit of everything, really.
哦 什么都做了点 真的
If you want to know about Megan,
如果你想了解梅根
talk to her mother.
去找她妈妈谈吧
Well, he didn't molest that girl.
好吧 他没有猥亵那女孩
You want to walk me through your thinking on that?
你要告诉我你是怎么判断的吗
In a word, no.
一个字 不
How sure are you?
你有多肯定
You can go, Mr. Fletcher.
你可以走了 弗莱彻先生
Answer your question?
还要回答你的问题吗
I'm not letting the pageant go down.
我绝对不会让选美被叫停
Neither is the magazine.
也不会让杂♥志♥受到影响
There he is. Uh, don't let him leave,
他在那儿 呃 别让他走
all right? He's hiding something.
听到了么 他还有事瞒着
So is Megan, by the way.
也别让梅根走了
I can't guarantee his safety.
我无法保证他的安全
Oh, don't be such a girl.
别唧唧歪歪的了
Tell them to get a life.
让他们做点有益的事
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
The magazine people.
杂♥志♥的 这些人
Is it helpful in what you do to be so prejudiced?
你的偏见这么深 这种做法♥会♥有帮助么
Look, I come here
听着 我在这儿
and I spotted a girl who feels the same way
发现了一个参赛的女孩
about your pageant as I do,
她跟我一样对选美有偏见
So, I would say, yes,
所以 我是要说 对
In this case it is helpful.
在这个案子里偏见很有帮助
What was that about?
为什么那么说呢
Candice with an "I," Not an "A." I knew it.
坎迪斯 不是凯迪斯 我就知道
Let's go tag-team them up.
我们把他们两两一组分别击破
Forgive me, but if a man touched a child of mine,
恕我冒昧 不过如果有男人碰了我孩子
particularly in a sexual way--
尤其是带有性意味的
You heard my mom. We're not filing charges.
你听到我妈的话了 我们不会起诉的
Did Thomas admit anything?
托马斯承认什么了吗
No.
没有
Then it's his word against ours.
那就是我们各执一词了
If you don't mind my saying, Megan,
如果你不介意我这么说 梅根
You seem very calm and composed.
你看起来十分冷静沉着
He just groped me, ok?
他只是摸了摸我 好吧
No, it's not ok.
不 这不好
You're 16 years old.
你才16岁
It's just a bruise.
只是块瘀青
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表