剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Is this how you treat me, huh?
你就这么对我啊 哈?
Open the door! Hey!
打开门! 嘿!
First the hospital,
先是在医院
now you're parked up at her building.
现在又堵在她的停车场
What kind of a man are you, eh?
你是什么人啊 呃?
You got fabulous taste in men.
你对男人品味挺高啊
This is far from over, love.
还没结束 亲爱的
Your ex has got government plates.
你的前男友为政♥府♥效力
Immigration and customs enforcement.
移♥民♥和海关执行署
Did you report him?
你告发他了吗?
I don't know why I' m so cold.
我不知道为什么我这么冷酷
So, you want to ask me out?
所以 你想约我出去吗?
Can we go somewhere else?
我们可以去别的地方吗?
Yeah, maybe you're right.
啊 也许你是对的
Maybe you are smarter than me.
也许你比我聪明
You go to college?
你上过大学?
Carnegie Mellon.
卡内基梅隆大学
But you didn't graduate.
但你没毕业
Didn't need to.
不需要
Because that would be beneath you.
因为那跟你的能力不相配
I'm an artist.
我是名艺术家
You paint walls.
你是刷墙的
Einstein was a patent clerk.
爱因斯坦还当过专利员呢
Yeah.
是的
I know what you mean.
我知道你什么意思
I was a TSA screener.
我做过机场安检员
No college.
没上过大学
Yeah.
是吗
You know why you're here?
你知道为什么叫你来吗?
To do with the attempted robbery last night.
和昨晚的抢劫未遂有关
Ask the curator why he keeps ordering town cars
问问馆长为什么老是叫林肯加长车
and goes out to pay the guy in cash,
然后出去给他们付现钱
but never gets in the car.
但从来不上车
The curator?
馆长?
Sidney Carlton.
就是Sidney Carlton
Hey, where's Lightman?
嘿 Lightman去哪儿了?
Um, not here.
呃 没在这儿
You should try his office.
你看看在不在办公室
What?
什么?
What are you hiding?
你藏什么东西?
He had me put a hidden camera
他让我装了个隐蔽摄像机
on those 2 painters in the lobby.
拍两名油漆工坐在休息厅的情形
He wanted to see what they did when no one was watching.
他想看看没人的时候他们会干什么
You guys used me as a decoy?
你们拿我当幌子啊?
He planted a catalogue of the upcoming museum exhibit
他将一本新博物馆目录
on the coffee table.
预放在咖啡桌上
I thought he wanted you out of the lab.
我认为他是想让你离开实验室
Just watch, ok?
就看着 好吧?
Because, like, you can't see what I can see.
因为你看不到我能看到的
See how he flips through the pages like he couldn't care less?
看看他就是空翻那本书 好像他一点都没兴趣
Like he's looking through an issue of "cat lover".
好像他在看一本"爱猫者"?
Ahem.
呃哼
You're a cat lover?
你也喜欢猫?
And I had you down for a poodle.
我还以为你喜欢狮子狗呢
But your other painter...
但另一个油漆工...
He's taking his time,
他正慢慢享受呢
Soaking up the images.
沉浸在图片当中
Yeah, you see that?
是 你看到了没?
Turns to a specific page, then quickly moves on.
翻到某一页 立刻就翻过去了
He's seen it before.
他之前看过
He doesn't need to see it again.
不需要再看了
He's interested in something on that page.
他对那页上什么东西感兴趣
And they're going to go back for it.
他们会回去拿那个东西的
He's your inside man.
他是你的内奸
Still think I should be fired?
你还是觉得我应该被解雇吗?
An Egyptian statue of osiris and an emerald from India.
一个埃及的猎鹰雕像和一枚印度绿宝石
So what, in your opinion,
在你看来
is the most important piece
在新的展览上
in this new exhibit?
哪件展品是最贵重的
Well, the statue of osiris without a doubt.
哦 埃及的猎鹰雕像 毫无疑问
Why pay cash for a town car you never actually use?
为什么对林肯车支付现金 却从不使用?
What's the money for? Catnip?
钱是干什么的? 买♥♥猫薄荷吗?
Can I get a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗?
You're divorced; you have a teenage daughter,
你离婚了 你有个十多岁的女儿
and you cook.
而且你会做饭
Well, call me Mr. Right.
嗯 叫我完美男人吧
But enough about me.
但别再说我了
What would I have found if you had invited me up to your place?
如果你邀请我到你家 我会发现什么?
Aside from the bad housekeeping,
除了一团糟的屋子外
I'm about as vanilla as they come.
我那里很普通啊
Want a bite?
吃点?
That's the third time you've offered.
这是你第三次让我吃东西了
Maybe I wasn't talking about food.
我不是说的食物
Flirting while scared. That's unusual.
你很害怕 还要和我调情 不一般
Is your ex still on your mind?
你前男友的事还在困扰你吗?
You know, this is kind of a drag.
你知道 就是一种负累
I can't seem to hide anything from you.
好像什么都逃不过你的法眼
You don't want to.
你也不想隐瞒什么
You just don't know it yet.
只不过你还不知道罢了
This is like a therapy session in the middle of a police interrogation.
有点像警♥察♥审讯中的心理辅♥导♥
That's my idea of foreplay.
这正是我对前戏的定义
Well, when I'm getting to know a man,
哦 当我要了解一个男人的时候
I like to put my best foot forward.
我习惯全力以赴
You're not letting me.
可是你却阻止了我们的进一步发展
You're not listening.
你没听我说话
I'm all ears, I am. Trust me on that.
我在听 真的 相信我
And eyes.
我的眼睛也在看
And the rest.
我的一切 都关注着你
Don't call it foreplay if you don't mean it.
如果你不认真的话 就别说那是前戏
Ahem.
嗯
Way to make a girl feel special.
你还没让女人感到自己是特别的
Oh, you don't need me to tell you you're special, love.
哦 亲爱的 你可不需要我告诉你说你很特别
You already know it.
你早就知道了
Mr. Carlton, do you have a drug problem?
Carlton先生 你是不是在吸毒?
But you have it under control.
但是你控制住了
So what the painter saw was you paying your dealing.
而那个画家看到的是你在付钱买♥♥毒品
And you know he saw you,
你也发现他看到你了
which is why you failed to mention him
所以在我审查你的员工时
when I was screening your staff.
你没有提他
What's this got to do with the attempted robbery?
这与那起未遂的抢劫案有什么关系?
The thief, before he died,
那个小偷 在临死前说
said there was already a buy for something in the collection.
在这批藏品中有一个已经预售了
I bet that statue buys a whole lot of drugs.
我敢说这座雕像能买♥♥一大堆毒品吧
Now wait a minute.
先打住
Even if I was a thief, I wouldn't steal from my own museum.
即使我真的是小偷 我也不会偷自己博物馆里的东西吧
This exhibit is a game changer for me.
这场展会是我人生的转折点
Now, focus on the real suspects,
盯好真正的嫌疑犯吧
not some recreational drug user.
而不是某些为了消遣而吸毒的瘾君子了
He was telling the truth.
他说的是真话
Except the recreational part.
除了说吸毒是为了消遣那句
Why am I here?
为什么我会在这儿?
Well, I seem to remember coming to your rescue.
我记得 我好像刚刚赶去救你了
You barely know me.
你还不了解我
That's the way I like it.
我就喜欢这样
Relationships scare you.
你害怕恋爱
Well, we all have our weaknesses, Darling.
亲爱的 我们都有弱点
Tell me.
告诉我
Scientifically...
从科学上讲...
Yes.
好
You haven't heard the question yet.
你还没听我的问题
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表