剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, there he is.
哟 在这儿呢
Zach Morstein in the flesh, boy genius inventor
扎克·莫斯汀本尊
of the latest get-laid-quick program
备受争议的新版"火速上妞儿"程序的
for the socially challenged.
天才发明者
What an honor.
真是荣幸啊
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah had me sitting in reception with my thumb up my bum
汉娜让我在前台如坐针毡
for 6 whole minutes, which for me 5 minutes too long.
我傻等了六分钟 也就是多等了五分钟
Seekout.
特搜
Is that the best name you could come up with?
你就这么点儿取名的水平吗
Too rude to be a reporter, too wrinkled to be an attorney.
太无礼不像记者 太老又不像律师
He says, referring to the lawsuit
他说 关于那场官司
which should by rights having him
按理说 应该让他
changing his underwear 3 times a day.
吓得屁滚尿流
So you founded the company with these two,
你和这俩人创立的这家公♥司♥
And then you nobbled the one on the left,
然后你阴了左边这个
Using some legal loophole,
钻了些法律的空子
Just before you were about to make billions.
之后便赚进了数十亿
And you enjoyed every minute of it.
并无比享受期间的每一分钟
You read micro-expressions. I saw an article on that once.
你能读出人细微的表情 我看过篇这方面文章
Kyle wouldn't risk his lawsuit
凯尔不会冒着输官司的危险
on some half-baked mindreader,
相信一个半吊子读心者
So you must be working for Claire.
所以肯定是克莱尔请你咯
In all the time that you spent developing this program,
你花大把时间在这个项目上时
did it ever occur to you to just buy a girl a drink?
有没有想过 请人家姑娘喝杯东西就好
So I just...
所以我只是
point the phone
拿手♥机♥对准
At a girl that I fancy,
一个我喜欢的姑娘
Then I sniff through her laundry,
然后查出她的性格习惯
just a little bit,
只小查一下
Until I figure out what it takes
直到我想到办法
to get into her panties.
该如何把她搞上♥床♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Claire and I have been friends since freshman year.
我和克莱尔从大一开始就是好友
You can tell her she's safe.
告诉她 她没事的
Define safe.
定义一下没事
Ok, Claire, you were right.
好吧克莱尔 你说的没错
you were about to get shafted.
你确实快被除掉了
You just told me Zach said I was safe.
你刚告诉我扎克说我没事
He said it with a smirk on his face.
他说的时候脸上有一丝假笑
It's contempt, that.
那是轻蔑
So you're saying he is going to squeeze me out,
你是说他要赶我走
Just like he did to Kyle.
就像对凯尔一样
Well, now that you know that, you can be ready.
不过现在你知道了 你就能有所准备了
You can fight back.
你可以回击
I don't want to fight Zach.
我不想跟扎克翻脸
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
Who you sent me to suss out.
那你还让我去摸他的底
You do that to all your best friends, do you?
你对所有的好朋友都这样是吗
You may have been close once, but you're not now.
你们或许曾经很亲近 但现在不是了
So what happened?
所以 到底发生过什么
Things change.
世事无常
Such as?
比如呢
He's changed.
他变了
And you haven't?
你没有吗
Well, maybe seekout has changed both of you.
或许是特搜改变了你们俩
Business is never easy.
做生意从不是容易的事情
But this isn't just business, is it?
但这不光是生意 对吗
This is personal. What'd you do to him?
这是私事 你对他做过什么
Nothing.
什么都没
Well, that's not what he thinks.
他可不是这么想的
So this is my fault.
所以说都是我的错了
Are you asking or are you saying?
你是问呢 还是说呢
Cal.
卡尔
What?
怎么
Come on.
拜托
That's all right, love. Give me time.
没事的 乖 给我点时间
I'm very bloody good at this.
我很擅长这个
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你们的帮助
You're welcome.
不客气
Gillian...
吉莉安
You've always been there for me.
有你一直陪我
Claire. I did try to warn you.
克莱尔 我确实试着提醒过你的
And I thought we were best friends.
我觉得我们是好朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm so sorry this is happening to you, Claire.
我真抱歉你要承受这些 克莱尔
Don't be. I own part of a billion-dollar company
不用 十亿资产的公♥司♥里有我一份
And according to Dr. Lightman,
而且据莱特曼博士所言
The smartest person I know is planning to take it from me.
我认识的最聪明的人正计划把我那份夺走
You're welcome.
不客气
At least now I know the intelligent move
至少现在我知道 尽我所能
is to hire the best lawyer I can.
找个最好的律师才是明智之举
I'll call you later.
再打给你
"Shafted"?
除掉
I ask you to be gentle and you open with "Shafted"?
我让你温和一点 你上来就来个"除掉"
I thought I was being exceptionally gentle.
我觉得我刚一直超温和的
You should have seen the bastard's face.
你真该看看那人♥渣♥那张臭脸
I'm just saying, as her therapist--
我只是说 作为她的心理医生
Ex-therapist. You work with me now.
前任心理医生 你现在跟我♥干♥了
This is that personal to you, is it?
这对你来说是私事 是吧
Sound like anyone you know?
听着耳熟吗
No, hang on. No, it'll come to me.
不 等一下 会想起来的
It's on the tip of my tongue.
就在嘴边 想不起来
I'm so glad I work with you now,
我真庆幸现在跟你一起工作
Really, for Claire's sake, because it puts me
真的 看在克莱尔的份上 跟你工作让我
in a much better position to protect her
让我有了更好的立场来保护她
from this Zach person.
不被这个扎克欺负
And you can do that without prejudice, can you?
你不会带着偏见吧
Now you're just being silly.
别犯傻了
The day Kyle Putnam was fired,
凯尔·普特曼被炒鱿鱼那天
His shares were diluted and his stake in the company
他的股权被削弱了 他在公♥司♥的支持率
went from 25% to 2.
从25%直降到了2%
Kyle sued Zach the next day.
凯尔隔天就起诉了扎克
He says that Seekout was his idea
说特搜是他的创意
And Zach took all the credit.
而扎克却抢走了所有成果
Best friends at each other's throats
曾经的挚友虎狼相向
with Claire caught in the middle.
克莱尔被夹在中间
Well, she picked a side pretty quickly.
不过 她很快就站好边了
Everything I've read says she's a loyal member of team Zach.
我看到的所有报道都说她是扎克的死忠
You don't know her.
你不了解她
So I take it Claire is like family or something?
我没理解错的话 克莱尔是你的家人吗
She's a paying client.
她是个客户
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看我
You know, we're on your side, Foster.
我们是支持你的 福斯特
Good.
那就好
Stop pushing, ok?
别这么咄咄逼人 行吗
According to Lightman, and I'm just saying,
据莱特曼说 我就一说
Claire is hiding something.
克莱尔有所隐藏
She's torn between two friends.
她在两个好朋友间左右为难
Friends mean the world to claire.
对克莱尔来说 朋友大过天
I mean, if Kyle asked for her help, she'd give it.
如果凯尔求她 她一定会帮
So this diluted shares thing,
削弱股权这件事
I mean, could Zach do that to Claire, too?
扎克会不会也这样对付克莱尔
It depends on her contract.
看她的合同了
which we don't have.
但我们没看到
Yeah, which is weird, since she hired us.
对 既然她雇我们 不给看合同很奇怪
She did hire us, right?
她雇我们了吧
You're doing it again.
你又来了
Actually, to be fair,
说实在的
you're doing that thing you hate when lightman does it--
你看到莱特曼在工作上感情用事的时候
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表