剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Less talk.
不说了
More drink.
喝酒
**This love of mine
我的爱
**goes on and on.
永不止息
**Though life is empty,
你走之后
**since you have gone.
生活空虚难当
**Though out of sight
我看不见你
**It's lonesome till the day...
独自寂寞 直到那一天...
I never realized there were so many stars.
我从来没注意过天上有这么多星星
There aren't.
本来就没有
That's my very expensive scotch talking.
那是我贵得吓死人的威士忌的功劳
What's mine is mine...
我的是我的 你的还是我的
Render unto Caesar, you know....
物归原主 你懂吧
and all that.
诸如此类的
Loker's earned his stripes finally.
洛克尔终于通过考验了
The FBI...
联调局的人
they won't be back.
不会再来了
That scotch was a gift from a very grateful client.
那瓶威士忌 是一位很慷慨的客户送的
Johnny Wheels was a client?
乔尼·维尔是你的客户吗
We have had a good day, haven't we?
我们今天过得不错 不是吗
And you're gonna thank me for it.
所以你要感谢我
You're gonna say thank you...
你要对我说"谢谢"
And... I'm gonna stand here
我就站在这里
until you do.
等到你说为止
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Thank you for cleaning up my mess...
谢谢你替我善后
Gillian.
吉莉安
I can't wait until tomorrow.
我等不到明天了
Why? What's tomorrow?
为什么 什么明天
I get better-looking every day.
我一天比一天更漂亮
**This love of mine...
我的这份爱...
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表