剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
We ok here?
这边没事吧
Oh, yeah.
没事
He's about to throw up, though.
只是他想吐了
And it's not the drink, it's the nerves.
而且不是因为喝多了 是神经过于紧张
All right.
就这样
I think I'll take them peanuts now, darling.
现在给我上点花生 亲爱的
So, how long you guys known each other?
你们认识多久了
Long enough.
够久了
First question's free.
第一个问题免费
Next one costs you.
下面再问就有代价了
You two idiots start a shift in less than an hour.
你们两个混♥蛋♥还有不到一小时就要上班了
Take a hike.
该干嘛干嘛去
Go.
滚吧
What do you got in your pocket, huh? A gun?
你口袋里藏着什么 枪吗
Don't push it, son,for your own good.
小子 为了你好 别逼我
That's not a gun, is it?
那不是枪 对吧
A little advice, son?
小朋友 给你点建议
Go home, before you get hurt.
乖乖回家 否则有你好看的
I told the FBI agent, uh, Dillon,
我告诉过联邦探员 叫狄龙的
No one knows each other outside of card game.
所有人只是在一起玩牌 互相都不认识
No one digs nose into each other's business.
没人打探对方的私事
High stakes poker.
只是高筹码的纸牌游戏
That's it.
仅此而已
Everyone has a good time.
所有人玩得都很愉快
Are those hair plugs?
你的头发是植的吗
Are those, uh, fake breasts?
你的胸是隆的咯
Well, he's deflecting about the doll hair.
他在转移他那头发的问题
But everything else he's saying is true.
但是他讲的其他的都是真的
You didn't just stumble into the poker game one day.
但这不是像平常那样凑巧一起打牌
You were invited.
你是被邀请的
By whom?
是谁邀请你的
This is him.
就是他
The guy who invited me.
就是他邀请我的
What about this guy?
你认识这个人吗
Who's he?
他是谁
Ahh. Jimmy the Mouth.
大嘴吉米
Funny, funny guy.
是个有趣的家伙
So if everybody is invited,
如果每个人都是被邀请的
Who invited him?
那是谁邀请了他
Wheels.
维尔
His name is Wheels.
他的名字是维尔
How you doing, Connie? Are you all right?
你怎么样 康妮 没事吧
Nor is brian.
布莱恩也不好
The secret of how those men died
关于那六个人死掉的内情
is killing him.
一直折磨着他
And the others, they can smell his fear.
其他人发现了他的恐惧
Souvenir?
这给我当纪念品了
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Where do you think I'm going? I'm going to work.
你认为我要去哪 我要去工作了
Got a new canary for you.
给你带来个小家伙[本义金丝雀]
Tweet.
啾啾
Where's your engineer, then?
你们的机械师在哪
Hoodak?
胡地可吗
He saw a rabbit.
他去看热闹了
Let me guess-- bunnies bring bad luck, right?
看热闹[兔子]会带来厄运 是吗
Who knows? Point is, we cut him a break.
谁知道 我们跟他没关系
Last thing you want down here
你们最不想一起工作的
is someone's who's had too much to drink, right?
是一个喝得烂醉如泥的人 是吗
You got that right.
你说对了
But you let him down here.
但你让他下来了
And he's had a skinful.
他喝了很多
Can't do squat without your timberman.
没有支架工撑着你根本不能蹲下来
You cold, Brian?
你很冷 布莱恩
No, it's the draft from the methane extractor fan.
是因为甲烷排气扇的气流
Don't worry, I'll live.
不用担心 我死不了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Right.
是这样的
The engineer stayed up top for a reason.
机械师没过来是有原因的
Connie. She's knows this crew's involved in the explosion.
康妮 她知道那人跟这次爆♥炸♥有关
Brian told her.
布莱恩跟她说的
So Hoodak's up there to silence Connie?
所以胡地可没来是为了去警告康妮闭嘴
You still here, college boy?
你还在这 小家伙呢
Aw, maybe he saw an itty bitty bunny, too.
或许他也是看见了蹦跶的兔子
Just pour and shut up, Connie.
闭嘴给我倒酒 康妮
I want you turn the fans off in this shaft.
我想你把通风井的排风扇关了
I want a methane buildup.
把甲烷聚集起来
Do you have any idea how dangerous it is down here?
你知道在这里这样做有多危险吗
While you're at it,
你站在外面
stand the sheriffs and the emergency services by.
让警♥察♥和应急抢救小组随时候命
And trust me.
相信我
All right, but save yourself the respirator till the last moment.
好吧 但是时刻记得带着呼吸机
It'll give you about one hour before you have to get out.
这能让你出来之前坚持一个小时
That's all the air you'll have.
那是你最后的空气
All right.
知道了
But you're gonna turn the fans on again in an hour, right?
一小时内你会把排风扇重新打开的 对吧
Yeah.
是的
All right.
好的
This is your last, Hoodak.
最后一杯了 胡地可
Drink up, go home, sleep it off.
喝完回家睡觉去 别瞎想
Why'd your boss go down that mine?
你老板为什么下井
Well, he operates on the premise that a predator has most success striking
他的指导理论是 猎物最放松的地方
where its prey feels most at home.
才是捕食者最容易得手的地方
So, is that safe down here?
井下用电锯安全吗
No, it's not. Nothing's safe down here.
不安全 井下就没有安全的东西
So one spark, all right, and good night, nurse?
只要有一点火星 咱们今晚就得住医院了
Perfect crime, right?
完美的作案条件 对不
If there was a methane buildup,
矿上发生甲烷聚集
you should probably ask the people that run this place
你该去质问经营者
why they keep shutting the fans off.
为什么总不开风扇
So big brother was the face of everything
大哥是令你深恶痛绝的
you resent about management, right?
管理层的缩影 对吗
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
The company did.
公♥司♥干的
Yeah.
对
The company did.
是公♥司♥干的
You, Brian, we need those timbers down the shaft yesterday, bro.
你 布莱恩 我昨天就让你送木料下竖井
Yeah, I'm sorry. Come on.
知道 对不起 动作快点
So, did you resent big brother as much as he did?
那么 你像他一样怨恨大哥吗
Oh. Worse.
比他还恨
Oh, strong, silent type. I can work with that.
深沉的肌肉男 我能搞定
The more we talk,
我们讲话越多
the colder America gets, yellow bird.
产煤越少 美国就越冷 小黄鸟
Thanks.
谢谢
What's this?
这是什么
Pickpocket son of a bitch.
兔崽子 小偷
It's part of a door handle.
这是门把手的一部分
What is this, blast damage?
这是什么 爆♥炸♥的痕迹吗
It's coal dust in the grooves,
缝里还有煤屑
looks like it's been sawed off or something.
像是被锯下来的
I'm thinking sometime before the explosion...
我猜测 是爆♥炸♥前的某个时间
Where's Hoodak?
胡地可哪去了
He must have went home already.
一定是回家了
Want to check on that?
去核实一下
What's this?
这是什么
Maybe we'll find one of your foreman's teeth in here.
说不定可以挖到你们工头的牙呢
Mining's dangerous work.
采矿是危险的工作
Big brother knew the risk.
大哥知道这风险
Him and, what, 5 others?
其他五个人也知道吗
You should know the risks, too.
你也应该知道你的风险
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表