剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
When we met, he had this little pug called Isabelle.
刚认识时 他有个叫伊莎贝尔的哈巴狗
Oh. Big red flag.
噢 那可不怎么迷人啊
Oh, now she's having way too much fun.
她这会儿是玩得过于开心了
This is delicious wine.
这酒真好喝
There's plenty more where that came from.
还有很多呢
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
She was a Harvard lawyer.
她是个哈佛出身的律师
I was a college dropout running a doggy day-care service.
我却是个开宠物日托店的大学辍学生
No facial or body language deception indicators.
没在面部或肢体语言上表现出欺骗迹象
No verbal ones either.
语言方面也没有
So either he's telling the truth,
所以他要么说的是实话
which we know is not the case, or...
但我们知道不可能 要么
Or he's such an amazing liar,
要么他撒谎的技艺太高超
we need to look for sociopathic markers.
我们需要寻找反♥社♥会♥人格迹象了
You get a woman fresh out of a divorce,
你遇见了一个刚刚离婚的女人
wondering if she's gonna be alone for the rest of her life,
她现在心力交瘁 想知道
on the rebound. It's the best time
她会不会孤苦伶仃地度过余生 这是
to figure out which buttons to push.
主动出击最好的时机了
Well, you certainly pushed Gillian's buttons.
你对吉莉安显然已经首战告捷了
It's about listening to her,
其实关键就在于倾听
mirroring her pain,
对她的痛楚感同身受
and pouring an expensive Pinot down her throat.
然后外加一点昂贵的皮诺葡萄酒
What the hell? She's happy.
管他呢 她很开心
You could get out from under.
你也摆脱桎梏
It's win-win.
双赢
It's a win-win-win, all right?
是三赢 对吧
Don't forget your part.
别忘了你的戏份
Right. Once I marry Gillian...
对 一旦我跟吉莉安结婚
you're free and clear, no more alimony,
你就自♥由♥无牵挂了 不用付赡养费
except for 50% of what would have been
只需支付下一年原先
your monthly payment for the next year.
每月赡养费的一半
It's like an installment plan on freedom.
这就好像是分期付款买♥♥回自♥由♥
That's a good way of puttin' it.
这个说法很不错
I like that.
我喜欢
So, do you wanna do this, or what?
那你打不打算这么做
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the cop on the other end
我是他身上窃听器
of the wire he's wearing.
另一头的警♥察♥
Get him out of here
把这个讨厌鬼带出去吧
before I take a hammer to this wanker.
免得我拿锤子砸他
Conspiracy to commit fraud, George. Not good.
串谋欺诈罪 乔治 情况不妙啊
And Dobson walks,
多布森跑路了
leaving you holding your Pinot in your hand
剩你一个人手里端着皮诺葡萄酒
like the wanker that you are.
就跟个傻瓜一样
What do you need?
你想知道什么
Did you hear that?
你听到没
His voice went all Michael Jackson just then.
他音调一下子就变得跟迈克尔杰克逊一样了
That's the fear, that is,
那是恐惧 那音调
getting him ready to sing.
都够唱起来了
Full story...
全部详情
everyone, every transaction.
每个人 每次交易
And you're gonna have to
你还要弥补那些
do right by all those women that you conned.
被你欺骗的女人
How do I do it?
怎么做
All right, well, let's see.
好吧 我想想
Well, I don't think writing each of them
我觉得给她们每人
a rubber check is gonna do it. Do you?
开一张空头支票肯定达不到效果 对吧
No.
对
So what do I do?
那我该怎么做
I mean, you guys have a plan, right?
你们肯定有个计划的 对吧
Oh, bollocks.
胡说八道
You're about as much use as a back pocket on a shirt, you are.
你也就是个样子货
Hey, I'm cooperating here.
我正在和你合作呢
You're desperate. You'll make a lousy witness, George.
你没救了 你会是一个糟糕的证人乔治
Sorry. I couldn't hold him off.
抱歉 我拦不住他
Oh, that's all right.
没事
This is this man's lawyer.
他是这位的律师
M-Mr. Foster?
福斯特先生
Heh. That's enough out of you.
别蹬鼻子上脸
So you took your time, didn't you?
你在路上耽搁了 是吧
What kept you? You stop for an hot dog, did you?
为了什么 停下来买♥♥了个热狗吗
He's not saying another word.
他不会再说任何一个字
Problem with that,
有任何问题
talk to Judge Ramsey.
跟拉姆齐法官去说吧
Speaking of Judge Ramsey,
说到拉姆齐法官
George's record of all his transactions
你给乔治安排的
and clients that you set him up with.
所有交易和客户的记录
That's a copy made in plain text,
这是翻译过来的版本
just to clarify things from his original.
只是为了跟原来密♥码♥版本的区别开来
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, no. Hang on. Hang on, lads. Seriously. Wait.
不等一下 伙计们 说真的 等等
You know, you're gonna love this bit.
我想你们肯定会喜欢这个的
Say hello to your fans, Georgie.
给你的粉丝们打个招呼吧 乔治
Paula.
宝拉
Ingrid.
英格丽
I know.
我知道
Oh.
那好
Lily.
莉丽
I really did care for all of you.
我是真的在乎过你们
Whoa.
哇
I know.
我懂
He's a total cipher,
他是个谜样的人
and I'm gonna crack him if it's the last thing I do.
我会竭尽全力好好破解他的
Sod it.
去他的
Who is it?!
是谁
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥ 开门
I'm not decent!
我衣服还没穿好
Yeah, tell me somethin' I don't know.
是吗 换句新鲜的
Here.
来了
My daughter's out of town.
我女儿不在家
Oi, eh?
怎么样
The D.A.'s not exactly jumpin' at the chance to go after George.
地方检察官并不急着用这次机会来扳倒乔治
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Why?
为什么
'Cause all those names in that book?
是因为那个本子里面的名字吗
Yeah, the chief of police being one of 'em.
没错 警♥察♥局长的名字就在里面
So you just got run over by the wheels of justice,
也就是说你被司法部门摆了一道
and you come over here for a shoulder to cry on. Is that it?
所以你就跑来借个肩膀哭 是吗
Yeah, because that's me all the way.
没错 我就是小女人啊
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚好在这儿附近
True, yet iffy.
是真的 但很可疑
I would take that, if I were you.
如果我是你 我就接电♥话♥
Here.
来
Tell him from me
帮我告诉他
that I'm not backing off this one little bit.
我是绝对不会放弃的
Wallowski.
我是沃斯
Wallowski, George Walker's garage
沃斯 乔治·沃克的车♥库♥
just went up in flames with him it. Units responding.
刚着火了 他人还在里面 已派小队过去
Oops.
糟糕
What are the odds this one gets written off as an accident?
你说把这个算成意外事故的可能性有多大
Pretty damn good, I'd say.
我说的话 可能性很大
There are 3 angry ex-wives we need to talk to.
我们要和三个愤怒的前妻好好聊聊
Ok, let's start with the basics.
好了 让我们从最基本的开始
Tell me about George.
跟我聊聊乔治这个人吧
Um, not exciting,
算不上完美
but pleasant.
但还不错
After my first marriage,
在我结束第一段婚姻之后
I wanted pleasant, nice, reliable.
我只想找一个细心的善良的值得信任的人
A dreamer? Meaning what exactly.
一个梦想家 具体是什么意思
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表