剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
# Some people might say my life is in a rut #
# 有人说我的生活太过平常 #
# I'm quite happy with what I've got #
# 我却十分满足于现状 #
# People might say that I should strive for more #
# 有人说我应追求更多梦想 #
# But I'm so happy I can't see that #
# 但我已经知足 不必奢望 #
# Something's happening here today... #
# 今天发生了一件事... #
Loud enough for you?
够大声了吧?
What?
什么?
I said, loud enough for you?
我说 够大声了吧?
# you want more money, of course I don't mind #
# 你想要更多的财富 我当然不介意 #
It's ok. I try not to bite too hard.
没事 我会尽量不吼太大声
Uh, Dad, this is Amanda.
嗯 老爸 这位是Amanda
So what's she been saying about me then?
她是怎么跟你说我的?
Nothing.
没说什么
Oh, really?
哦 是吗?
And the rest.
那接着听
All right.
好吧
Let's have it then.
开始吧
Have what?
开始什么?
Are you ever gonna get bored of baked beans?
你怎么就吃不腻烤豆呢?
Look. Whatever this is, right, she doesn't want to be here, ok,
听着 不管到底为什么 她不想呆在这
so you dragged her into it,
是你硬拖她来的 对吧
and, no, I'm never gonna get tired of baked beans.
而且我是永远吃不腻烤豆的
I'm still waiting for an answer.
我还在等你回答呢
I'll see you at school, ok, Em?
我们到学校碰面吧 Em?
Wait, Amanda. No.
等等 Amanda 别走
I told you this was a bad idea.
我说过了 这主意行不通
As you know, it's not a good idea
要知道 是不是个好主意
until you've tried it.
要试了才知道
Eh?
嗯?
Right. Here comes the eggs.
好啦 接下来是鸡蛋
Amanda's dad is in a mental hospital.
Amanda的爸爸在精神病院里
Oh. Mental hospital.
哦 精神病院
He's been there for 4 years now.
他在那已经呆了4年了
5.
是5年
You see how she did that?
你看到没?
She deliberately said 4
她故意说是4年
to drag you into the conversation.
就是想让你开口说话
She's slippery like that.
她就是这么狡猾
That I get from him.
都是受他遗传的
Emily thinks I should ask you
Emily觉得我应该问问你
if you would like to...
不知道你愿不愿意...
Look. Never mind.
呃 算了吧
I'm sure you're extremely busy,
我想你应该很忙
and I'm probably just imagining it.
而且可能也是我胡思乱想
Oi! Amanda!
噢! Amanda!
This much I know, all right?
有一点我清楚 好吗?
You don't think that you're imagining anything.
你不觉得自己是胡思乱想
Now Emily's no fool, but I'm even smarter.
Emily不笨 但我比她更聪明
So let's have it.
说来听听吧
What can I do for you, and how can I help?
我能为你做什么 怎么帮你?
In the 5 years that he's been there,
我爸在那5年了
I'm not sure if they've actually been helping him
我不觉得医院有在治疗他
or they're just trying to see how long
反而是在努力不让他出院
they can keep him.
多赚点医药费
All right. Let me guess.
好吧 我猜
A private hospital, right?
是家私人医院 对吧?
Yeah. It's like he's always medicated, never himself.
对 他好像一直受药物控制 都不是他自己了
I just want my dad back, Dr. Lightman.
我只想爸爸回到我身边 Ligntman博士
Wayne Dobar!
谁是Wayne Dobar!
My daughter...
我女儿...
is a friend of your daughter.
是你女儿的朋友
And she wanted me to come by,
她希望我过来
see how you were doing,
看看你的近况
say hello, and that.
问个好什么的
Ah. The silent type.
啊 不爱说话啊
You're invisible. So's your fruit.
你是隐形的 你的水果也是
So are you.
你也是
You're invisible. So's your fruit. So are you.
你是隐形的 你的水果也是 你也是
You hate bullies, don't you?
你痛恨恶霸 对吧?
To tell you the truth,
说实话
I'm not a shrink or nothing,
我不是什么心理医生
But don't they tell you to let your anger out?
但是他们没告诉过你情绪应该发泄出来吗?
You're invisible. So's your fruit. So are you.
你是隐形的 你的水果也是 你也是
You're invisible. So's your fruit.
你是隐形人 看不见你的水果
Sa...aah!
啊...!
Aah!
啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
Aah!
啊!
Guys! Hey!
老兄! 嘿!
He attacked me with a knife!
他拿刀袭击我!
He attacked me with a knife!
他拿刀袭击我!
Stop it right there, Mr. Dobar.
站在那别动 Dobar先生
Wayne, put the knife down, please.
Wayne 把刀放下 拜托
Do as Dr. Grandon says, Wayne.
照Grandon医生说的做 Wayne
Excuse me, but..
打扰一下 那个...
you see the little loony behind you
看到你身后那个小疯子吗
with the apple?
拿苹果的那个?
He's the one that had the knife.
刀是他的
Wayne here's got it because he took it off him.
Wayne只是把刀从他手里拿下来
He was doing your job, big fella.
他不过是在保证大家的安全 大块头
Weren't you just leaving, Dr. Lightman?
你刚才不是要走了吗 Lightman博士?
Yes, we know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
Hmm.
嗯
That's a bit previous.
没必要吧
I mean, the man's scared. He's not dangerous.
我是说 这个人只是吓坏了 并不危险
His eyebrows tell you that?
你从他的眉毛看出来的?
This is a psychiatric facility,
这里是精神病院
not a circus.
不是马戏团
What am I gonna tell your daughter, eh?
我要怎么和你女儿交待呢?
Nice one.
很好
And all of a sudden,
这下
I'm interested in you, bozo.
我对你感兴趣了 家伙
You've already decided
你现在就断定
this Dr. Grandon is hiding something.
这个叫Grandon的医生有不可告人的秘密
Maybe, maybe not.
可能有 也可能没有
But you're hoping he is.
你希望他有吧
Of course I am.
那当然
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'll bet you that Dr. Grandon
我敢打赌 Grandon医生
is on his way here right now.
肯定在来这的路上
I know the type.
我了解他这种人
We have mice?
我们这有老鼠?
Could be rats.
可能是野鼠
Ever heard of pest control?
你不觉得这会找来虫子吗?
Ever heard of a sporting chance?
那你不觉得抓到老鼠的可能性更大吗?
That's expensive-looking cheese.
那奶酪看上去价格不菲
A fiver says that Dr. Grandon
我赌5美元 Grandon医生
will be here within the hour.
一个小时之内会来
Well, why would he do that?
好吧 他为什么要来?
Oh. Thank you very much.
哦 太感谢了
Ahh. To make nice
啊 是想示好
because I see what's going on there.
因为我目睹了医院的事件
The last thing he wants
他最不想看到的就是
is me rattling his cage, right?
我给他捣乱 是吧?
Which you've already started to do anyway.
可你不是已经开始了嘛
A friend of Emily's asked for my help.
Emily的一个朋友求我帮忙
I mean, everyone needs their dad, right?
我是说 人都需要父亲的 对吧?
Yeah, but so far, all you've managed to do
是啊 但是目前你所做的
is potentially make matters worse.
很可能是火上浇油
Do we know why Wayne Dobar was admitted
Wayne Dobar一开始为什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表