剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Which one of you reads palms?
你们谁会看手相
I bet yours are sweaty.
我打赌你的手一定都是汗
And hairy.
还有很多毛
Well, maybe this was a suicide.
也许她是自杀
And maybe you killed her.
也有可能是你杀了她
I'm guessing you have trust issues.
我猜你可能有信任障碍
Well, it's actually not really a guess,
其实那不是我猜的
seeing as I know you keep googling
因为我知道你一直在用谷歌♥搜索
your daughter's boyfriend Liam.
你女儿的男朋友廉姆
Claire was your best friend.
克莱尔是你最好的朋友
But she was hiding something from you.
但是她有什么瞒着你
I just love watching your little brain work.
我真喜欢看着你的小脑瓜得出结论
It's adorable.
很可爱
If I was gonna kill anyone,
如果我要杀人的话
wouldn't I just kill Kyle?
为什么不杀了凯尔
The man was taking you to court.
他曾将你告上法庭
That would make you a prime suspect.
他死了你会成为头号♥嫌疑犯
Ah, but I'm a super genius.
但我可是个超级天才
I would just kill him and frame someone else.
我可以杀了他然后嫁祸给别人
Or is that sounding a little farfetched?
还是那听上去有点牵强
Claire was screwing you.
克莱尔曾经和你有纠葛
No, I don't mean like that.
我不是指身体纠葛
We both know you you don't even got the guts
我们两个都知道你 你连请女生喝酒的
to buy a girl a drink.
本能都没有
I mean she was screwing you business-wise.
我是指她在商业逻辑方面和你有纠葛
Yeah.
没错
I mean like that.
我说的就是那个
She had a secret, and you know it.
她有个秘密 而你知道
Interesting.
有意思
If you knew exactly what she was hiding,
如果你知道她究竟在隐瞒什么
but you don't.
可惜你不知道
This face-reading thing really works, huh?
这种面部识别术真的有点用 不是吗
You know, I met a little boy once. He was about 10.
我曾经见过一个男孩 他大约十岁
He didn't have to say anything.
他什么都不用说
I knew just what he did.
我就知道他做了什么
His eyebrows were raised up,
他的眉毛上挑
just like yours are now, and his jaw was slack.
就和你现在一样 他的下巴很松弛
He couldn't believe what he'd just gone and done.
他不敢相信自己刚刚去了哪和做了什么
You are so bloody clever,
你真的很聪明
you can figure out just about anything.
你可以弄明白一切
Except people.
除了人
Which is what pisses you off the most.
那正是最让你怒不可遏的
Claire turned on you,
克莱尔惹到你了
and just like that little boy,
就像那个小男孩
you threw a wobbler.
你找了个发泄愤怒的出口
But instead of kicking the family cat like him,
他对家里的猫拳打脚踢以泄愤 和他不同
you killed your best friend.
你杀了你最好的朋友
Hackers in china tried to take down our servers last year.
去年中国的骇客试图搞垮我们的服务器
They failed.
他们失败了
They broke into google,
他们可以侵入谷歌♥
but they couldn't beat my code.
但是他们无法破解我的编码
If I was going to kill anyone,
如果我要杀谁
it would be just like my programs.
那我一定会做得和我的编码一样
Totally airtight.
天衣无缝
That's just one statement
那是一个声明
saying that Seekout's entirely my creation
表明特搜完全是我的个人原创
and Kyle Putnam is due nothing.
而凯尔·普特曼什么贡献也没有
Claire signed this 2 days ago.
克莱尔两天前在上面签了字
So, you see, claire didn't turn on me.
所以 你看 克莱尔没有惹到我
She wasn't going to help Kyle.
她不打算帮凯尔
Unlike you and your cat,
不像你和你的猫
I had no reason to kill her.
我没有任何杀她的理由
Did you know
你是否知道
that Einstein couldn't do Maths?
爱因斯坦不会算数学
Every genius has a weakness,
每一个天才都有一个弱点
genius.
天才
You been to the doctor's yet,
你去看医生了吗
about your ears?
关于你的耳朵
Kyle called Claire 3 times the day she was murdered.
凯尔在克莱尔被杀当天给她打了三次电♥话♥
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
And not for nothing, but when I got him
无意冒犯 但是当我在审讯室
in that interview room, he looked pretty guilty to me.
和他面谈时 他看上去很愧疚
Well, if you tell someone often enough
如果你对些某人说足够多次
that they're guilty, right,
他们有罪
pretty soon they're gonna start looking guilty, don't you think?
很快他们就会看起来愧疚 你不这样认为吗
I'm right about him.
我对他的判断没错
Well, then, shouldn't you be out there feeling his collar,
那你难道不应该去和他称兄道弟
instead of standing here flirting with me?
怎么站在这里和我调情
Feeling his collar?
称兄道弟
Arresting him.
逮捕他
Or, just to cover your ass,
或者 为了收拾你的烂摊子
you could get Zach and Kyle
你可以让扎克和凯尔
and put them in the cube.
一起到审讯室去
Sounds like a hot date to me.
听起来像个让我热血沸腾的约会
Well, Kyle is hiding behind the great wall of lawyers.
凯尔正躲在律师的庇护下
And as for Zach, I can't just haul people in here
至于扎克 我可不能强迫人去审讯室
and accuse them of murder without a good reason.
然后毫无正当理由地指控他们谋杀
I'm telling you, he did it.
我在告诉你 是他干的
You and Foster went through a lot last night.
你和福斯特昨晚都经历了许多
You got an ax to grind here and I understand that.
你磨刀霍霍 这我能理解
But I don't need your help with this one.
但是在这案子上我不需要你的帮助
If you need mine, just ask.
如果你需要我的帮助 就开口吧
Is it like a ringing noise in your ears?
你耳朵里的噪声像不像铃♥声♥
Do you want me to take a look at it for you?
要不要我帮你看看
I am a doctor, you know.
我是个医生 你知道的
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的
Depends. You got any mustard?
看情况了 你有芥末酱吗
That's a first edition from Lightman's office.
那是从莱特曼办公室拿来的第一版
Why do people do that?
为什么人们要那样做
Do what?
怎样做
Say, "Can I help you?"
嘴里说 "有什么需要帮忙的吗"
When you really mean, "Who the hell are you?"
真正的意思却是 "你是从哪冒出来的"
Mustard?
有芥末酱吗
Fridge.
冰箱里有
And I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Well, who are you?
那你尊姓大名
Loker. Eli.
伊莱·洛克尔
Door.
在门上
Did Lightman hire you?
莱特曼雇你来的吗
He gave me 100 bucks.
他给了我一百块
For what?
为什么
Charity.
慈善
Doesn't really sound like Lightman.
听着真不像莱特曼
What's he got you doing?
他让你干什么
I need to know what you and Torres got from Zach's employees.
我想知道你和托勒斯在扎克的员工那有何收获
We are scouring the web.
我们还在网上搜索
We're looking for anyone who Zach may have recently fired,
我们在找扎克最近炒掉的人
and maybe one of those people will know something
也许他们中的某个知道
about the secret between Zach and Claire.
关于扎克和克莱尔之间的秘密
Kyle knows more about Zach and Claire than anyone.
凯尔比任何人都了解扎克和克莱尔
We just need to get him talking.
我们只需要让他开口
You gonna clean that up?
你不清理一下餐桌
That's not my mess.
那不是我弄乱的
So you're not gonna clean it up, then.
所以你就可以不清理吗
Nice place, this.
真是个好地方
Good coffee, free wifi, no cellmates.
美味的咖啡 免费无线上网 没有狱友
Relax. Calm down. I'm on your side.
放松点 冷静 我和你是一边的
So, did you really call Claire the day she was killed?
克莱尔死的那天你真的给她打电♥话♥了吗
Or did Zach plant that evidence, too?
还是那也是扎克捏造的证据
What did you talk about?
你想跟她谈什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表