剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Do you want to know what he said about you?
想知道他怎么说你的吗
What does this have to do with my sister's murder?
这和我妹妹的死有什么关系
I'm sorry, what did you say?
抱歉 你说什么
That's shame from Rudy.
鲁迪露出了羞愧的表情
Over Kira?
对基拉
He was looking at Marcus.
是对马库斯
Whatever he told you is a lie.
无论他说了什么都是谎话
I didn't say anything, all right?
我什么都没说
It was dad. Dad thinks we killed Kira.
是老爹说的 他觉得我们杀了基拉
We?
我们
How is your old man, anyway?
话说你老爹过得怎么样
I said, how is your old man?!
我问你老爹过的怎么样
Hey! why do you keep doing that?
你为什么要这么做
'cause you can't hear me properly, can you?
因为你听不到我说什么 不是吗
Just like you couldn't hear him earlier.
就像之前你听不清他说什么
Oh, really?
是吗
So, what, you're deaf in one ear, are you?
这么说你有一只耳朵聋了是吧
How'd that happen?
怎么弄的
It wasn't me.
不关我事
Yeah, right.
可不是嘛
All right, well, let me guess.
好 让我猜猜看
Uh...baseball bat?
棒球棍
Tire iron?
铁扳手
'cause neither one of you strike me
因为你们怎么看都不像
the kind of bare-knuckle wankers
和我一起长大的那些
I grew up with.
总是赤手空拳的傻子
Try whiskey bottle.
怎么不猜威士忌酒瓶
Yeah. Hit me with the damn thing right here.
拿瓶子砸中我这里
It was bourbon.
那是波旁威士忌
That's true, right?
那是实话吧
Lightman just got us a baseline.
莱特曼让我们找到了基准线
I'll bet you had it coming, didn't you?
我猜你一定是自作自受
I wasn't the one who stole the
去偷晚间收入然后
night deposit and got us cut off.
甩掉同伙的那个人可不是我
Son of a bitch. You gonna put this all on me, Marcus?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你把这都算在我头上吗马库斯
Why don't you tell him whose idea it was, huh?
你怎么不告诉他那是谁的主意
Night deposit. All of it.
晚间收入 整个计划
Who put the mirror in front of me, huh, gave me my first bump?
是谁把我脸往玻璃上撞 谁先动的手
Who was that?
那些事是谁干的
Hey, if you could do this to me,
你对我都能下狠手
How do I know you didn't kill Kira?
我怎么知道基拉不是你杀的
You better control...
你管好自
I told you we should have split them up.
我告诉过你该把他们分开的
You better tell 'em the truth.
你最好告诉他们实话
You better get him out of here!
你们最好把他拖的远远的
You happy?!
你满意了
So, 4 years since you've seen Kira, right?
这么说距你上次见基拉已经四年了吗
Do me a favor.
帮帮忙
I mean, your pain's too raw, right?
你的痛苦源自最近
You're an open wound. Look at you.
心还在滴血呢 看看你自己
So, when did you last see her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
A month ago?
一个月前
A week ago?
一周前
The night of the murder?
她被杀当晚
Right.
好的
Right.
好的
I just found out that Marcus saw Kira
我刚查出马库斯在基拉
not long before she was killed.
被杀前不久和她见过面
So much for interrogation 101, eh?
审讯准则第一条挺管用嘛
Yeah, well, while you were starting your cage fight in there,
当你挑拨他们笼中斗的时候
my cop friends made an arrest.
我的同僚已经逮捕嫌疑人归案了
Pissed-off hooker says her meth head boyfriend
一个抓狂的妓♥女♥举报她嗑药的男友
and his pal did the murder.
和他同伙谋杀了那姑娘
Oh, good.
噢 那可真好
'Cause hookers never lie.
因为妓♥女♥从来不撒谎呢
Neither do ballistics.
弹道监测也是
She gave us the gun, a match for the bullet in Kira's head.
她交给我们的枪与基拉头部的子弹相吻合
We got our killers, and it ain't him or his brother.
我们找到了凶手 不是他也不是他弟弟
Why can't you admit you were wrong about Jim's sons?
为什么你就不能承认你错怪了吉姆的儿子呢
'cause Marcus lied. And guns change hands.
因为马库斯说谎 而枪可以转手
You get the fat one.
你负责胖的那个
You mark my words-- sooner or later
你记下我这句 迟早
You're gonna find out this is all about that messed-up family.
你会发现这一切都源自于那家混乱的家庭关系
Yeah, so who are these two,Jjim's nephews?
那这两个人是谁 吉姆的外甥吗
You only want answers that Jim will like, don't you?
你就只想接受吉姆能接受的结果 对吧
So what's he got on you, eh?
他有你什么把柄
'cause that's why you don't want me near him.
那就是你不想让我接近他的原因
I guess this time we're gonna keep them separate, huh?
我想这次应该分开审讯了吧
Oh, yeah, right. Good idea.
是个好主意
So, where'd you get that gun?
那把枪是怎么来的
We found that gun in a trash can.
我们从一个垃圾箱里找到的
Yeah, my grandma was a virgin.
是啊 我祖母还是处♥女♥呢
We didn't kill nobody, I swear.
我们没杀任何人 我发誓
You believe in the Easter bunny?
你相信有复活节兔子吗
What the hell kind of question's that?
这算哪门子问题
The trash can. Why were you digging in the trash can?
垃圾箱 你们为什么会翻垃圾箱
I like leftovers.
我喜欢垃圾
How about santa? You believe in santa?
那圣诞老人呢 你相信吗
Not since I was, like, 8.
8岁之后就不信了
So you don't believe everything that you're told.
所以你不相信别人说的任何话
What the hell are you talking about, man?
你究竟在说什么呢
You killed that girl.
你杀了那个女孩
You know it and I know it, fat man.
你我都知道这点 胖子
Get me a lawyer.
我要找律师
Tell me you didn't kill that girl.
告诉我你没杀那女孩
We didn't kill anybody.
我们没杀任何人
I swear.
我发誓
You believe that.
你深信不疑
More room.
换个大点房♥间
All right. Now tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥
You killed that girl, right?
你杀了那女孩对吧
Now...
现在
Did you see...
你看没看到
how his lip
他的嘴唇
just kind of twitched like that?
是怎么扭成一团的吗
You see that?
看到没
He can't help that.
他不由自主
You can't bite back
人是没法
anger like that.
掩饰那种愤怒的
You know I'm right.
你知道我说的没错
I want that lawyer.
我要律师
So what happened? Did you...
发生了什么 你
freak out and hit the crystal?
惊慌失措不小心碰到了扳机吗
Shut up, eddie.
艾迪 闭嘴
He never said nothing, numnuts.
他什么都没说 白♥痴♥
We didn't do nothin', man.
我们真的什么都没做
Oh, you robbed that restaurant all right.
你们抢劫了那家餐厅
You confessed to that on sight.
你的眼神已经招供了
But he lied to you about the rest of it.
但剩下的部分他对你撒了谎
And you believed him, 'cause you wanted to believe him, right?
而你相信他 因为你希望这样
Because it was easier than the truth.
谎言比事实更容易接受
He missed.
他没打中
You said you missed.
你说你射偏了
Hey! you son of a bitch!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
He didn't miss.
他没失手
You know he didn't miss. He didn't miss.
你知道他没失手
I mean, you saw what that bullet
你看着那颗子弹
did to that girl's head, right?
射进那女孩的脑袋对吧
Not true. You're lying.
没有 你在撒谎
All right. Take a seat.
给我坐下
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表