剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Here. Thank you. Thank you.
给 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, so you're a...a divorce attorney.
所以你是 离婚律师
That's a bit of luck.
真是走运啊
Look, I don't mean to be rude,
听着 恕我无礼
but I'm late for a meeting, so if you'll excuse me...
但我开会要迟到了 所以如果你不介意
I understand. So shall I, uh,
我理解 所以说我要...
call your secretary, arrange everything through her?
打给你秘书 让她安排一切吗
Him! My assistant! Thank you!
是男他 我的助理 谢谢
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
I don't know.
我不知道
There's just something about him
就是他身上有些东西
that doesn't look like your typical inside-the-beltway type.
不是你喜欢的那种"政界精英"型啊
That a scientific read?
是科学分♥析♥吗
It's a gut read.
是直觉分♥析♥
Typical lobbyist.
典型的说客
Silver tongue,
舌灿莲花
charm on tap,
风度翩翩
expense account.
出手阔绰
Republican lobbyist.
共和党的说客
Not your type, then?
不是你的型吗
I'm not saying my arm couldn't be twisted.
也不能说我不会动心
Twisted by who? Whom.
谁动心 是为谁
Does that count as deflecting?
这算不算转移话题
George Walker is whom could twist her arm.
乔治·沃克是那个会动心的人
Who. George Walker is who...
是我 是我会为他
never mind. I wasn't being serious.
算了 我又不是真动心
No, just lustful.
对 就是有点饥渴
Can I help you with something, Loker?
需要我帮忙吗 洛克尔
Yes. You asked me to dig up dirt on George,
是的 你让我去找乔治的不良记录
and I think I struck gold.
我想我找到好东西了
This reptile just slipped George Walker an envelope in the park.
刚在公园 这人♥渣♥塞给乔治·沃克了个信封
Well, what was in it?
信封里装的什么
My best guess would be more money.
我猜最可能是钱
You know. Well, do your worst.
你们看着办吧
I'll be in my office.
我就在办公室里
No, there's someone waiting in your office.
有人在你办公室等
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Well, this should be good.
应该是有用的人吧
Oh, no, no, she...
不不 她
It is good, but she's a little upset,
是好事 但她有点不高兴
and I thought she could use some privacy.
我觉得她需要些私人空间
Well, what's the matter with Torres' office?
干嘛不让她去托勒斯办公室
I brought her here to see you.
我带她来见您的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您专门跑一趟
I got here as soon as I could.
我以最快的速度赶来了
The traffic lights are out on Vermont.
闯了无数红灯
George just proposed.
乔治跟我求婚了
Which explains the cash he was carrying.
他拿那些现金干嘛 也不言自明了
You think that's just wishful thinking?
你觉得这只是我一厢情愿的想法吗
Like you, Lily, I really hope it's not.
莉丽 像你一样 我真心希望不是
What's this all about?
叫我来干嘛
It's about Noah.
是因为诺亚
I need you to remember that.
我希望你记着这点
Come in.
请进
The future Mrs. George Walker,
未来的乔治·沃克夫人
meet the current Mrs. George Walker.
见过现任乔治·沃克夫人
I was hoping for a catfight over George,
我以为你们会乔治大吵特吵
but you already know about her, don't you?
但看来你已经知道她的存在了 对吗
George told me that he was waiting
乔治告诉我他在等
for his divorce papers to come through.
离婚协议书生效
It's no secret to me.
对于我来说 这不是秘密
They say you have a son caught
他们说 你有个儿子
in the middle of all this.
也卷入此事件中
Paula, do you and George have children?
宝拉 你跟乔治有孩子吗
George has zero interest in kids.
乔治不喜欢孩子
Not interested in having them,
他不想要孩子
or not interested in children in general?
还是不喜欢孩子
Both, as far as I know.
据我所知 都是
Well...heh.
可是
He's got a kid now,
他现在有孩子了
a fully assembled one.
活生生的一孩子
And George doesn't wear suits.
而且乔治从来不♥穿♥正装
He's a jeans and tool belt man, a contractor.
他是个穿牛仔 戴工具腰带的包工头
We must be talking about 2 different men here.
我们肯定说的不是一个人
I wish that were the truth.
我也希望不是一个人
George and Paula have only been married for 6 months.
乔治跟宝拉结婚才六个月
I just find it hard to believe
我就是觉得难以置信
that someone can change that quickly
居然有人变化如此之快
and this much.
如此之大
Please.
拜托
Maybe he's changed.
也许他是变了
Maybe he'll change again
也许六个月之后
in another 6 months.
他又变了
Dirty plugs?
火花塞太脏了吧
George isn't here.
乔治不在这里
I'll have a go.
我来试一试
We'll see if we can't get this old hair-dryer
看看能不能让这个"老爷车"
up and running.
点着火 跑起来
So you don't trust George any more than your mum does, do you?
你跟你妈一样不相信乔治 对吗
She loves him.
她爱他
Oh, she wants to love him.
她想让自己爱他
and for her sake, so do you.
为了你妈 你也是
Nothin' wrong with that.
这样做没什么错
But I'm here
但之所以我会来
because she's decided you come first.
是因为她觉得你最重要
Hang on.
等等
Try that, then.
再试试
Well, it was worth a shot.
还是值得一试的
Now, we both know you weren't looking for George's keys,
我知道你当时不是在找乔治的钥匙
all right, so what else did you find while you were playing Detective?
那你查他的时候都找到了什么
Ding-dong.
老天
I found those in his sock drawer.
我在他放袜子的抽屉里找到的
You know what? Sod George.
去他妈的乔治
You know what I'd do if I were you?
如果我是你会怎么做 你知道吗
I'd nick his bike.
我就把他车切了
Subtitle... steal.
也就是 偷
Look, Noah,
诺亚
so what does this expression say to you, eh?
你从上面人的表情中读出什么
Noah, it's this simple.
诺亚 很简单的
He's using the bike to play your mum
他利用这辆摩托 玩弄了你妈
because he knows you love it.
因为他知道你喜欢摩托
Now, I'd say sorry, but...
我很遗憾 但是
I think you already know that, huh?
我我觉得这些事你心里清楚
George still keeps pictures of you.
乔治还留着你的照片
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
Our police contact tracked you down
我们的警方联♥系♥人
through the license plate in this photo.
通过照片里的车牌追踪到你的
I was told that George was in some kind of trouble.
据说乔治遇到了麻烦
How long were you guys married?
你们的婚姻持续了多久
You know the answer to that.
你知道答案的
6 months. You were married only 6 months,
六个月 你们结了六个月就离了
and that's the part that makes your blood boil.
这事让你热血沸腾 很激动
Do we have to talk about this?
我们必须要谈这事吗
Because this is private.
这可是个人隐私
But you still love him.
可你仍然爱着他
More like love-hate, right, Ingrid?
不如说是爱恨交织 对吗 英格丽
When I met George,
我遇到乔治的时候
I was going through an ugly divorce...
正纠结于令人难堪的离婚官司中
And he made me feel wanted.
他让我觉得 还是有人想要我的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表