剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
he was that someone
他就是我要找的人
and gave me that something that changed my life.
能给改变我生活的人
He...
他
had a way of looking in my eyes.
能看透我的心
Funny how there really are no accidents in life.
可笑的是 现实却是如此残酷#
Well, what was wrong with him?
他怎么了
Do you know why bruises change color?
知道为什么淤青的地方会变颜色吗
When blood vessels burst,
血管破裂时
Hemoglobin leaks under the layers of your skin...
大量血红蛋白渗进皮层
I just got off the phone with Wallowski.
我刚跟沃斯通了电♥话♥
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I beg your pardon? I thought she was a resource
拜托 我觉得她是我们大家的资源
for all of us, not just you.
不是专属于你的
You know, she wrote this on her hand to trigger her memory
她把字写在掌心是为了触发记忆
and it's only tormenting her more.
结果只是折磨自己
See? The cops would never have thought to do that.
看 警♥察♥们可绝对不会那么用心
Speaking of cops, a Burton--
说到警♥察♥ 有个叫伯顿的人
a burton and Veronica Sloan
伯顿和维罗妮卡·斯隆
Lived at 105 Addison.
曾经住在艾迪逊大街105号♥
They moved to an apartment in Chevy Chase 10 years ago.
十年前他们搬去了切维菜斯的一间公♥寓♥
Nice suburbia. That would do anyone's head in.
郊区不错的社区 每个人都会为之神魂颠倒
And then Burt died 3 years ago.
而三年之后伯特就去世了
You see what I mean?
你懂我意思了吧
She had a younger sister, Rose,
她有个妹妹 叫罗斯
who was found dead in her apartment in 1968.
早在1968年就被发现死于自己的公♥寓♥
An unsolved murder.
一直是起悬案
Does it say anything in that report
报告里有没有提及
about a suspect name Charles, Charlie?
一个叫查尔斯或者查理的嫌犯
There was only one main suspect,
只有一位主要嫌疑人
and it was little more than a hunch.
但仅仅是猜测#
Veronica.
就是维罗妮卡#
What's the odds my new missis forgot that part, too?
我那"新太太"也把这事忘了的几率有多大
Mr. Sloan.
斯隆先生
Who's asking?
你们是什么人
Mr. Gus Sloan?
格斯·斯隆先生吗
I told you already, I'm doing my best
我都告诉过你们了 我已经尽我全力
to scrape the payment together. I--
在四处想办法筹措欠款 我...
There's really no need to come to my house.
真的没必要非上我家来不可
We found your brother's widow
我们找到了你哥哥的遗孀
wandering around alone late at night.
大半夜的一个人四处游荡
Excuse me? What--
不好意思 你说什么
Mind if I come in?
不介意我进来说话吧
She's fine, by the way.
顺便说一声 她没事
Do you have a badge I can see?
你能出示一下警徽吗
We're not police officers, Mr. Sloan.
我们不是警♥察♥ 斯隆先生
We're just trying to help your sister-in-law.
我们只是想帮帮你的嫂子
Good samaritans.
原来是学雷锋的
No, that's her department.
不 那是她的职责范围
Me, I got a teenage daughter
至于我 我只是有个十几岁的女儿
who almost ran over that nice lady last night,
昨晚开车差点撞上那位"好好太太"
and she's a little bit distressed, which has a way
而她现在挺痛苦的 我也只能
of getting me going.
为此跑一趟了
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧
When did Veronica move out?
维罗妮卡是什么时候搬出去的
You look sad,
你看起来很难过
Mr. Sloan.
斯隆先生
When I say sad, what I really mean is ashamed.
我用难过这词其实是表达羞愧的意思
You play the piano?
你弹钢琴吗
No, that was Veronica's.
不 那曾是维罗妮卡的
Look, I don't know if you've
听着 我不知道你是否
ever committed a family member into care--
曾把一位亲人送去疗养院...
My grandfather. I know what you're going through,
我的祖父 我明白你所经受的一切
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So, um, where did she move to?
那她搬到哪里去了呢
Uh, Horizons Extended Care and Residence.
一家叫延伸地平线的疗养院
Well, did they call you when she went missing?
那她失踪时对方有没有电♥话♥通知你
This is the first I'm hearing of it, obviously.
这显然是我第一次听说这事
'Cause if they had...
因为如果他们来过电
Right, you'd be way more worried.
那你可应该比现在着急得多
I'm sorry. You knock on my door at dawn
不好意思 但你们天还没亮就来敲我的门
and I invite you into--
我把你们请进了
Veronica's home?
维罗妮卡的家对吧
Former home.
以前的家
And you didn't invite us in,
还有你根本没请我们进来
I barged in.
是我硬闯进来的
I mean, let's get that bit right.
咱至少可以把这点说清楚
Mr. Sloan, Veronica thinks someone's trying to kill her.
斯隆先生 维罗妮卡觉得有人想杀她
Charlie, right?
是说查理吧
You know him?
你认识他
No, but it's not the first time the name's come up.
不 不过这个名字已经如雷贯耳了
Charlie is some kind of figment of veronica's imagination.
查理就是维罗妮卡想象中的某位虚构人物
Gus, I, for one,
格斯 我 就我本人来说
believe her.
相信她的话
So what's going on, then,
那到底发生了什么
some kind of garage sale, is it?
是什么现场旧货甩卖♥♥吗
She gonna get any of the cash that you get from her stuff?
你卖♥♥她东西得来的钱会给她吗#
I mean, her piano, you know?
你知道 我是指她的钢琴
She went through all the money Burt left her.
她花光了所有伯特留下的钱
I had to take a reverse mortgage on this place to pay for her care.
我只能反向抵押了这房♥子送她进疗养院
My uncle...
我叔叔
was, you know, put into care. At the end,
曾经 你知道 也最终被送进疗养院
Even on his deathbed,
可哪怕就在他弥留之际
there were things that he never, ever forgot.
也有些东西是他永远都不会忘记的
Veronica's ill...
维罗妮卡只是病了
not paranoid.
不是妄想狂#
I think I got this right.
我想我调试好了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Today is March 10th. 1968.
今天是1968年三月十日
This is detective Montrose interviewing Veronica Sloan.
这是警探蒙特罗斯对维罗妮卡·斯隆的审问
Did your sister Rose have enemies, anyone who'd want to hurt her?
有想置你妹妹罗斯于死地的人吗
Not at all. Everyone loved her.
绝对没有 她可是人见人爱
What about you, Veronica? Do you love Rose?
那你呢 维罗妮卡 你爱罗斯吗
How can you ask that?
你怎么问出这种话
I'd trade places in a heartbeat if I could.
我愿意拿我的命换她回来
The only thing I hear is survivor's guilt.
我只能听出幸存者的自责
Ok, let's go over your statement.
好的 我们再核对一下你的口供
When was the last time you saw Rose?
你最后一次见罗斯是在什么时候
That morning.
那天早上
We met for coffee for about an hour.
我们相约喝咖啡 在一起大约一个小时
And you never saw her after that?
那你之后就再也没见过她#
No.
没有
Hear the difference in response speed between those two answers?
听出两次回答反应速度之间的差别了吗
The no was quicker.
"没有"回答得更快
People get frustrated, don't they?
人们总会有挫败感的 不是吗
Especially if they're innocent.
尤其是当他们是清白的时候
Frustration has a sharper edge.
挫败时的语气会更加强烈一些
Did you hear how emotional she was earlier in the tape?
你有没有听到她之前有多情绪化
That last no was rehearsed.
最后那句"没有"是预先准备过的
Veronica knew something.
维罗妮卡一定知道点内情#
Do you know where you are, Veronica?
你知道自己在哪儿吗 维罗妮卡
I don't remember this place, Burt,
我不记得这里 伯特
but it smells awfully like a hospital to me.
但这里的气味很难闻 像是医院
Hello, Veronica.
你好 维罗妮卡
Come on.
过来
Who is that? Do you know who he is?
那是谁 你认识他吗
No, I've never seen him before, but...
不 我从没见过他 但是
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I came to see veronica. Is that a problem?
我来看望维罗妮卡 有问题吗
Hi, Veronica.
你好 维罗妮卡
I'm sorry, have we met?
不好意思 我们见过吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表