剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Lie to me S03E06
《别对我撒谎》第三季 第六集
Oh, my God, I can't believe this!
天哪 难以置信
This is incredible.
真是了不起
Who we are,
我们是何等样人
what we've done.
能做出此等成就
We are scientific re-patterning.
我们是觉心徒
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
You know, before I came out here today I was backstage,
知道吗 当我在后台
I was working on my speech
准备演讲时
and I noticed
我注意到
that there were no collisions.
大家井然有序
Nobody was getting in anyone else's way.
彼此以礼相待
Everybody had a sense of purpose...
每个人都有着一种
of direction.
方向感
They belonged.
大家彼此相融
And I realized
我意识到
that I was watching this pattern
我所看到的这种模式
where everyone knew exactly what to do and where to be
每个人都清楚自己的所为所往
but without disrupting anyone else's flow.
并且不会有碍于他人
they were embraced by the same energy.
大家都拥有同样的能量
They were connected.
大家心意相通
Connected by the path that the work needs in order
团结一致的意念将大家联♥系♥起来
for it to get done efficiently and comfortably.
一起把事情干得又快又好
Hey, Danny, it's mom.
丹妮 我是妈妈
Listen, honey... all that stuff,
宝贝 这一切
You know, that happened.
发生的这一切
I never meant to hurt you.
我绝不是故意要伤害你
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Good-bye, Danielle.
再见 丹妮尔
I love you...
我爱你
No matter what happens.
无论发生什么
We re-pattern...
我们通过
through the transitions and the precepts.
转变和戒律来实现觉心重塑
We learn to live.
我们学习如何生活
We crave life.
我们热爱生活
Would you guys stand up?
你们几个请站起来好吗
These guys have re-patterned.
这几位已经实现了重塑
They've transitioned.
他们已经洗心革面
Thank you, guys, and welcome.
谢谢你们大家 欢迎你们
Singularity, courage,
非凡 勇敢
resolution, integrity,
决心 真诚
pride, and, finally... transcendence.
自尊 最终达到超然存在
The goal is transcendence.
超然存在是我们的目标
Believe and be free.
相信 并且得到自♥由♥
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我绝不是故意要伤害你
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Good-bye, Danielle.
再见 丹妮尔
I love you... no matter what happens.
我爱你 无论发生什么
John Stafford is responsible for your mum's suicide attempt.
约翰·斯塔福德应对你母亲的自杀未遂负责
Are you asking or saying?
你是在问我呢 还是在下结论
I'm just telling you what you want to hear, love.
我只是在说你想听的 亲爱的
My mother placed this call from John Stafford's office phone.
我妈妈是用约翰·斯塔福德办公室的电♥话♥打来的
I came here prepared to pay you whatever it takes
我已经想好了 不惜一切代价也要雇你们
for you to take her away from that man and S.R.P.
带她离开那个人 以及觉心治疗
Why not start at the hospital, Danielle?
先从医院说起吧 丹妮尔
I did go to the hospital first.
一开始我就去了医院
She's not there.
她不在那
Where is she?
她在哪里
Back at the mother ship.
又回到了组织的怀抱
She won't speak to me.
她不肯跟我说话
Stafford won't let her.
斯塔福德不让她说
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know it.
我就知道
Trust me.
相信我
I'm going to expose John Stafford
我要揭发约翰·斯塔福德
for the scam artist that he is.
诈骗专家的真面目
All I care about is my mother.
我只是想救我妈妈
She says smiling.
她是笑着说的
I beg your pardon?
再说一遍好吗
What hospital did they send your mum to?
他们把你妈妈送去哪个医院了
Stanton park.
斯坦顿帕克
Loker, Torres, now.
洛克尔 托勒斯 马上
Is he taking the case?
他要接这个案子吗
If he doesn't believe me, why is he taking the case?
如果他不相信我 那他干嘛接这个案子
You had him at suicide.
自杀的事 他信
Mr. Garret Sunderland?
您就是盖瑞特·桑德兰先生吧
Dr. Sunderland.
我是桑德兰医生
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
Like you helped Carol Ashland?
就像你帮卡罗尔·亚什兰那样
I'm sorry?
不好意思 我没听清
Carol Ashland, last night, overdose.
卡罗尔·亚什兰 昨天晚上服药过量的
Are you, uh...
你们是
Police?
警♥察♥
Do we need to be?
必须是警♥察♥吗
We're from the Lightman Group.
我们是莱特曼集团的
I'm Ria Torres, this is Eli Loker.
我是莉亚·托勒斯 他是伊莱·洛克尔
Maybe you've heard of Dr. Lightman?
也许你对莱特曼博士有所耳闻
Oh, you have? Good.
看来是听说过 好极了
So, enough about us.
省得自我介绍了
Carol Ashland or do you need more time
卡罗尔·亚什兰 或者您还需要再想想
to think of an answer that sounds like the truth?
才能想出个听起来像是真♥相♥的答案
I'm not permitted to discuss this.
我不能谈这件事
Doctor/patient confidentiality.
医患保密协议
Gastric lavage would be the standard treatment.
洗胃应该是标准的处理方式
It's stomach pumping.
洗胃
Batting a hundred so far, but she's not at the hospital.
但她却不在医院
Isn't attempted suicide an automatic 3-day hold, doctor?
自杀未遂不是应该自动住院观察3天吗 医生
You have a very negative approach,
说句不好听的
if you don't mind my saying so.
您的态度不怎么样啊
It's a simple question. Doesn't violate any laws.
这问题很简单 也不违法
I evaluated Mrs. Ashland.
我评估了亚什兰太太的情况
She's not at risk to herself or others.
她已经脱离危险了 也不会危及他人
She's receiving the appropriate care.
她正在接受适当的治疗
Would that appropriate care
您说的适当的治疗
be scientific re-patterning?
是不是觉心治疗呢
3 for 3, Loker, not bad.
三问三答 洛克尔 可以了
Fear dilates the pupils,
恐惧会令瞳孔扩大
limits visibility, reaction times.
从而影响视野 以及反应时间
You might want to take the bus.
你开车悠着点
It seems simple at first.
第一步看起来很简单
Identify the negative patterns that are holding us back.
识别出阻碍我们的消极模式
We have to break down the problem.
我们必须分解问题
Tap the infinite energy within.
轻轻唤出潜藏的无限能量
Can I get a little bit more volume on my left monitor?
帮我把左边监听的音量调大些好吗
I can hardly hear myself.
我简直听不到我自己的声音
What a load of old bullocks, John!
真♥他♥妈♥一群老混♥蛋♥ 约翰
Your name is John, right?
你是叫约翰 对吧
How you doing? You all right?
最近过得如何 你们都还好吗
Doctors Lightman and Foster,
来自莱特曼集团的
from the Lightman group, good morning.
莱特曼博士和福斯特博士 早上好啊
Good morning. Dr. Sunderland called.
早上好 桑德兰医生打过电♥话♥
He's a friend of the scientific re-patterning community.
他是觉心社的一位学员
Oh, yeah. Welcome.
是的 欢迎
We're actually in the same line of work, doctor.
其实咱们是同行啊 博士
We help people find a positive truth.
我们帮助人们发现积极的真♥相♥
I'll bet you do and then some, eh?
我确信你们是这么干的 还干了点别的对吧
Ha ha ha. These are 2 of our initiates.
这是我们的两位新学徒
Well, our initiates are back at the office
我们的新人正在办公室里
digging up crap on you, mate.
挖你们的老底呢
How's Carol Ashland doing?
卡罗尔·亚什兰怎么样了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表