剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
a personal favor on company time.
你就那样
Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士在吗
Screw you.
去你的吧
Where are you going?
你去哪
Marqui Turner.
马基·特纳
It's Key. Just Key.
是基 叫我基就行了
Street name?
你的帮派外号♥么
You have Ria send me into your empty office
你让莉亚把我带到你的空办公室
for an interview, just so happen to have 100 bucks
进行面试 想在暗中布下重重埋伏
lying around as some kind of test?
来进行某种测试么
You was gonna take it. But I didn't.
你会接受的 我不会
That's 'cause you knew I was watching you.
那是因为你知道我在监视你
No, 'cause I'm smarter than that.
不 是因为我还要更聪明一点
So, are you Ria's charity case, are you?
那么 你就是莉亚的慈善事业 是么
Come on, man, don't knock charity.
拜托 老兄 别贬低慈善这个词
Who's knocking it?
谁贬低它了
Was a time once where I come from,
我在老家的那段时间里
all I had was charity.
都靠慈善资助
She warned me about you.
她警告我小心你
Is this the interview?
这就是面试么
So is that why you're here, then,
所以这就是你来这的原因
a little latina action?
一个拉丁小美女的作用
Yeah, that, and a job.
没错 是那样的 当然也为了工作
What kind of job?
怎样的工作
One that pays.
有薪水的工作
Or makes an honest man out of you.
或者让你变成一个诚实的人
Come on, now, did I say that?
拜托 那个不属于我追求范畴
Here.
给你
What you want me to do with this?
你想让我用这个做什么
Follow him. You work it out.
跟踪他 搞定这件事
Expenses.
花销
Heart problem?
心脏有问题么
More like lungs.
更像是肺的问题
We just ran 3 miles.
我们刚跑了三英里
What are you doing to my daughter, Liam?
你对我女儿做什么呢 廉姆
He's about to stretch my hamstrings.
他要帮我拉腿筋
This is the best way.
这是最好的缓解方法
How's that feel, Em?
感觉怎么样 小艾
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
How you doin', dad?
你怎么样 爸爸
Where's my gun?
我的枪哪去了
Come on, he has to do this or else I'll get stiff.
拜托 他如果不这样做我的腿会僵硬的
Other leg.
另一条腿
I'll get it, son.
我来做吧 孩子
Uh--dad, come on, you're hurting me.
爸爸 拜托 你弄疼我了
No pain, no gain, what, liam?
一分投入一分回报 是吧 廉姆
Come on, I'm not a turkey.
拜托 我不是火鸡
You're not doing it right, Dr. Lightman.
你做的不对 莱特曼博士
I'm terribly sorry.
实在抱歉
Oh, yeah.
没错
Oh, just like that.
就这样
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
You have no idea how happy I am you called, Foster.
你不知道接到你的电♥话♥我有多开心 福斯特
Slow down, darling.
慢点说 亲爱的
I was too late.
我来得太晚了
I just came--came by to check on her.
我只是顺道来...来看看她
I tried to save her...
我已经尽力救她了
There you go.
披上这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
给你
You catch a lot of criminals in that getup, do you?
你这身肯定引了不少人犯罪吧
Foster? You ok?
福斯特 你还好么
You called her?
你叫她来的么
Shock.
还真惊讶是吧
Drink the water.
把水喝了吧
40 minutes it took you to get here.
你过了四十分钟才来
I was off duty and it's a big city.
我没在当值而且路有点远
What, nice date, was it?
约会真不错 是么
You got a problem with that?
我约会你有意见吗
No, I got a problem with a young girl's just been killed,
不 我有意见的是一个年轻姑娘刚刚被杀
and the floor's just fallen out of Gill's world.
吉尔的天都塌下来了
Which is why I got here as fast as I could,
这就是我火速赶来的原因
to add this homicide to
并把这起凶杀案
the pile of 5 others that I have on my desk.
加入了我调查的其他五起凶杀案之中
Yeah. You're the one that's having a rough night.
没错 今晚有你忙的了
And I noticed the door was--
我注意到门是...
was open, you know, it was cracked just a little. Uh...
是开着的 被撞开了一点
So I--I went in.
所以我...我走了进去
She was still breathing.
她还有呼吸
Um, I took my scarf and I--
我取下围巾 然后...
and I put, uh, pressure on the wound,
然后放在 不 是压在伤口处
and it got soaked really fast.
围巾很快就被浸湿了
So then I called 911.
所以我报♥警♥了
Then, uh, and then I called you.
然后 然后我就打给你了
And then I kept my hands there
再然后我一直按着那里
for what felt like...
感觉就像
forever, until the paramedics arrived.
度秒如年 直到救护人员来了
And was anyone there when you arrived, uh,
你到那里的时候有其他人在么
outside maybe?
或者门外 有人么
No, I don't think so, but I wasn't...
不 应该没有 但是我没...
you know, I--I didn't, uh,
我...我不
know that Claire had been hurt,
知道克莱尔受伤了
So I wasn't...
所以我没
I wasn't...
我没
looking for that.
留意其他人
I'm very sorry for your loss, Gillian.
对于你到遭遇我很难过 吉莉安
I'll take that cup of coffee now, please.
我想喝杯咖啡 谢谢
Isn't that Kyle?
那是凯尔么
You should take Dr. Foster home now.
你现在应该带福斯特博士回家
He's the one suing Zach Morstein.
他就是起诉扎克·莫斯汀那个人
What's he doing here?
他在这做什么
The Seekout app on Claire's phone
克莱尔电♥话♥上的特搜程序
puts Kyle at her apartment at the time of the murder.
显示凯尔在案发时间里出现在她的公♥寓♥中
He's not your killer. If he was your killer,
他不是凶手 如果他是凶手的话
he'd have guilt all over him.
他的内疚一定会暴露无余
He's scared. He's confused.
他感到害怕 感到困惑
Maybe he's hiding the guilt.
也许他隐藏了内疚感
The nearest cell tower also puts Kyle at Claire's apartment.
最近的基站也显示凯尔在克莱尔的公♥寓♥
Our techs say it's impossible to fake.
我们的技术人员说这不可能伪造
Your techs, have they met Zach Morstein?
你们的技术人员 他们见过扎克·莫斯汀么
I go with the evidence I've got. That's my job.
我只遵循证据推理 这是我的工作
Do cops have good health insurance?
警♥察♥有可观的健康保险么
What? For hearing loss.
什么 对于丧失听力
Listen to me, very carefully.
仔细 听我说
That is not your killer.
他不是你要找的凶手
Do you know what half a
你知道价值
billion dollars worth of angry feels like?
五亿美元的愤怒是什么感觉么
Can we go now?
我们可以走了么
Home?
回家么
Seriously?
你认真的吗
That's my girl.
这才是我认识的姑娘
Do you ever take a night off?
你今晚都不打算休息一下去看一眼吗
Claire would be touched to know how much she meant to you.
克莱尔如果知道她对你有多重要会很感动
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁么
Who I was to Claire?
知道我和克莱尔是什么关系么
You're a shrink and Claire had emotional problems.
你是心理医生 克莱尔在情绪控制上有问题
Inflection went down when you said her name.
你提到她的名字时音调下降了
You want control.
你试图控制
Ah. Vocal stress analysis. Awesome.
声调压力分♥析♥ 了不起
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表