剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Nah.
不
Well, I got it.
我明白了
Option 2. Detective Farr's on the take.
第二选项 法尔警探收了封口费
That's not news to you.
你早就知道了
You gonna take his word over a decorated cop?
你相信他的话 要怀疑一个功勋满身的警♥察♥
That was no ordinary beating.
那可不是普通的殴打
Farr wanted to kill him.
法尔想要他死
Which is why the Prince here is on the run.
所以这位王子先生一副逃亡相
What, you see me running?
你看我跑了吗
My advice to you...
给你一句忠告
dust off your sneakers...
准备好你的跑鞋吧
Princess.
公主殿下
We done?
完事了吧
I need a ride home.
我要搭车回家
Well...protect and serve.
保护与服务[警♥察♥的职责]
This is the serve part.
这就是服务
The good news is that Wallowski doesn't have much of a poker face.
好消息是沃斯的表情不难解读
Pursed lips and puffed cheeks indicate resignation.
撅起的嘴唇和鼓起的脸颊表示无可奈何
Widened eyes show fear.
睁大的双眼表示恐惧
Oh, yeah?
是吗
We're breaking down the videos into micro-expressions.
我们正在把录像拆解成微表情
I'll break you down into micro-expressions in a minute.
我立马就把你们都给拆成微表情
Put your hand on your heart
你摸着胸口告诉我
and tell me you think Wallowski's clean.
你认为沃斯是清白的
What, you mean clean like you?
你是说像你这么清白吗
Give us the room.
让我们单独谈谈
Now, look, I didn't mean that in a bad way.
大家听着 我刚才的话没有恶意
I know what you meant.
我知道你什么意思
Have a seat.
坐
Now what, nurse?
你要怎样 圣女
You came up on I.A.'s radar
自从你和沃斯决定
the minute you and Wallowski
开始相互往来的那一刻起
decided to start seeing each other.
你就被内务部盯上了
That's a business meeting, that.
我们只是谈生意罢了
I don't have an ax to grind against her, Cal,
我对她没有成见 卡尔
I really don't.
真的没有
You just don't trust my judgment where she's concerned, huh?
只是涉及到她你就不相信我的判断力了
I don't want to see you get hurt.
我不想看到你受伤害
Yeah.
喂
Right.
好的
It's a little late for that now.
现在说什么都晚了
For what?
为什么
I'm up to my neck in it. Come on.
我已经陷得很深了 走吧
Prince John. I dropped him off an hour ago.
是约翰王子 我一小时前把他送到这里
Dr. Foster? Can I have a word?
福斯特博士 能跟你谈谈吗
This isn't happening.
竟然出了这种事
Did he do this?
是他干的吗
He didn't say.
他没说
Does he know who did this?
他知不知道是谁干的
If he did, we wouldn't be standing here talking about it.
如果知道 我们就不会站在那儿一头雾水了
Did you ask him?
你问他了吗
He's a city cop 20 years.
他当了二十年的警♥察♥
You asked him.
你问了
Your worst nightmare-- he lied to you.
最可怕的噩梦成真了 他对你说了谎
Incoming.
注意
Detective Wallowski,
沃斯警探
Internal affairs. Jenkins.
我是内务部的詹金斯
Weapon, please, detective.
请交出武器 警探
Why?
为什么
Or do you want me to arrest you out here?
你不会想逼我当场逮捕你吧
Arrest her for what?
凭什么逮捕她
That.
凶杀案
On what evidence?
有什么证据
Eyewitness.
目击证人
So I'm thinking, I distract the guards,
我看 由我引开警卫的注意力
and you start digging.
你就伺机挖地道逃跑
You got a spoon on you?
身上有汤匙吗
Or you could tell me the truth about Farr.
要不你就告诉我有关法尔的真♥相♥
I'll get you out that way.
这样我也能把你弄出去
Look, Farr didn't kill Prince John.
听着 约翰王子不是法尔杀的
You and I lifted him,
我们抓了他
an hour later he's back on the street,
一个小时之后就放他走了
and that's why he's dead.
这才是他被杀的原因
You don't believe that.
你自己都不信
So I bit my lip.
所以我什么都没说
Give me a break.
放过我吧
If one of those gang-bangers
如果那些小混混里面
thinks you killed Prince John,
有人认为是你杀了约翰王子
this is the worst possible place you could be, love.
这里可就会变得非常危险了 亲爱的
Mind if I speak with my partner now?
不介意我和我的搭档说两句吧
I'll get you that spoon.
我会给你带汤匙来的
What took you so long?
你来的还真是慢啊
She's never gonna rat out her partner.
她是绝对不会出♥卖♥♥♥搭档的
I mean, you can offer her any deal you like.
我是说 无论你开出什么样的条件
It's not going to happen.
她都不会干的
Uh-huh. So that's your science speaking, is it?
啊哈 这就是你的科学言论吗
You need me.
你需要我
Badly.
迫切需要
This is a department investigation, Dr. Lightman.
这是内部调查 莱特曼博士
Do you want to look good for your career,
你是想给职业生涯添上光辉的一页
or do you want to get this right and look even better?
还是既能查清♥真♥♥相♥ 又添上更光辉的一页呢
If you are gaming me,
如果你敢耍我
I will flush you down the toilet.
我定会让你死得很难看
You and Wallowski.
还有沃斯
Bollocks.
瞎扯
You got an innocent cop sitting in jail
你已经把一名无辜的警♥察♥送进监狱
with a target on her back.
让她成了众矢之的
Wallowski's there
沃斯是因为
because we have an eyewitness murder with no alibi.
目击证人的证词和缺乏不在场证明入狱的
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你的眼睛告诉我
you don't have skeletons.
你没有找到真♥相♥
'Cause you know if I start looking,
因为你知道 如果我开始调查
I'll find them.
我就能找到
What do you want?
你想要什么
Detective Farr.
我要见法尔警探
But... not here.
但不要在这里
At my place. My comfort zone, not yours.
到我的地盘 我的安全区域
And when you find dirt on that woman,
我认为沃斯肯定有问题
Wallowski, which I know there is?
要是发现那个女人有见不得光的事
"That woman"?
"那个女人"
Is that your science talking now?
现在是你的科学言论了吗
Then you'll give her to me, too.
到时候你也要把她交给我
I just saw a boy shot,
我看见一个男孩被枪杀了
95th and Chalmers.
就在第95大道和查默斯路的路口
White lady cop threw him out her car,
一个白人女警♥察♥把他推出车外
then started shooting.
然后开枪打了他
And you said an officer was involved?
你是说一名警♥察♥开枪杀人吗
Wachowski, Willinski...
叫沃斯还是维斯什么的
something like that.
类似的名字
Works the gangs up here.
在这里调查帮派活动的
I thought I took your desk away.
我记得已经把你的桌子给别人了
This is the 911 tape of the eyewitness.
这是目击者的报♥警♥电♥话♥录音
She has an evasive vocal tic.
她有回避式的声线特点
The throat clearing--
还有清嗓子的声音
she did it
她每次提到
when she was making statements about detective Wallowski.
沃斯警探的时候就会这么做
Did you come up with this all by yourself?
这些都是你自己想出来的吗
And, if you listen to the tape in its entirety...
而且 如果你完整地听完电♥话♥录音
It was definitely her. I recognized...
绝对是她 我能认出...
She gives unnecessary details.
她在提供无关的细节
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表