剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Let's go, LJ.
我们走吧 小林
Over here.
这边
Watch your head.
小心别碰头
You gonna be all right?
你没事吧
Ask me when I get my whole family back.
等我全家人都平安无事了再问我吧
Go easy.
慢慢来
The framers never imagined
制定者从没想过
that their intentions would be scrutinized this way.
他们的本意会被曲解成这样
Have you even read the document?
你到底有没有看过那些资料啊
Of course I've read the document.
我当然看过
Don't do that. Em, don't do that.
别做那个动作 小艾 别那样
Don't roll your eyes like that. Don't make it personal.
别那样翻白眼 别针对对方辩手
I didn't roll my eyes.
我没翻白眼
Pfft. Pull the other one.
胡说八道
I didn't. Liam?
我才没有呢 对吧廉姆
I-I'd stay out of this if I were you, mate.
我要是你的话 就不搅进来 伙计
Great. I--I didn't roll my eyes.
好极了 我 我没翻白眼
Well, you were about to.
可是马上就要翻了
But I didn't, and you're
但是我没有 而你是
the only person who would know that,
唯一一个知道我下一个动作的人
and I'm not debating you.
但你又不是我的辩论对手
And he hasn't even read it.
而他根本就没意识到
I have. He has.
我意识到了 他意识到了
Whatever.
随便了
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
Never directly engage the enemy.
永远不要直接与你的敌人开战
Em, just pretend they're not there --
小艾 就假装他们不存在
No eye contact, nothing.
不要有眼神接触 什么都不要有
Enemy?
敌人
Isn't that personal,
这还不算针对吗
exactly how you said not to be?
你不是说不可以针对吗
I was just beginning to like you, son.
我刚开始有点喜欢你 孩子
Even though we make out?
即使他跟我亲热 你也喜欢他
All right, now. I'm out of it. Good luck with her, mate.
好了 我不掺和了 祝你好运 伙计
Meaning the debate is over?
你是说辩论结束了
Meaning round one to Emily.
我是说艾米利赢了第一轮
11 to go.
接下来还有十一轮
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表