剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Shouldn't the cops be doing this?
不是该警♥察♥来做这些吗
They are. A parallel investigation.
他们也在做类似的调查
Cops don't see what we see.
警♥察♥们会忽略掉一些东西
You can't wait to get out of the hood, can you?
你等不及要离开贫民窟了吧
So I stick out like a white thumb.
虽然我看上去像小白脸
But when Donny back there gave me static,
不过唐尼回来找麻烦的时候
I didn't flinch.
我可没退缩
No. You were kind of bad-ass,
不 你是大恶棍
for a suburban mall rat.
对郊区的小潮男们来说
Yeah, oh, yeah, that's me.
没错 那才是我
I'm king of the food court.
我是潮店美食街大哥
All right. Let's split up.
好吧 我们分头行动
Unless you're scared.
除非你害怕了
No.
没
Liar.
骗子
Ok.
好吧
So besides the list of employees you gave us,
除了你给我们的雇员名单
you can't think of anyone else who might have wanted to hurt her?
你还能想起有谁会想伤害她吗
She was good people.
她是个好人
Hard to think anybody wanted her dead.
我想不出谁想杀她
So, Kira, Jim and...
基拉 吉姆...
Marcus and Rudy.
马库斯还有鲁迪
They're good boys.
他们都是好孩子
They work for the company, too, do they?
他们也在家族企业里工作吗
No.
不
Went their own way.
他们自谋生路去了
They haven't spoken in years.
互不交往好几年了
Kira was all Jim had left.
基拉是吉姆唯一留下的亲人了
Was a time I could have handled those punks.
当年他们还都听我的话呢
Here.
这里
Brow raised and tilted head.
偏头 眉毛抬起
That's fear. They had a gun on him.
那是恐惧 他正被枪指着
Oh, I beg to differ, professor.
我觉得不是 专家
That's not fear, that's recognition.
这不是恐惧 他认出他们了
You know who the killers are, don't you?
你知道谁是凶手 不是吗
I loved Kira
我爱基拉
like a daughter.
她就像我女儿一样
If I knew who killed her, I'd have said.
如果我知道谁杀了她 我早告诉你了
You're protecting them--
你在保护他们
the killers--ain't you?
保护那些凶手 不是吗
Now, you see that?
看到了吗
Now, that is fear.
这才是恐惧
Hold on a sec.
等等
You're not scared of the killers, are you?
你不是害怕那些凶手
You're scared of telling him.
你是害怕把真♥相♥告诉他
I've known Jim since we were 5 years old.
我从五岁就认识吉姆了
We came up together.
我们一起长大
The man is my best friend,
他是我最好的朋友
And he just lost his little girl.
他的小女儿刚刚离他而去
Cain and Abel.
该隐和亚伯
Eh, uncle Teddy?
对吗 泰迪叔叔
Just let it go. Let the camera go, bitch.
放手 把相机给我 贱♥人♥
Can we just talk about this, please?
请问我们能先商量下吗
Well, you said it yourself.
你自己说的
I mean, the man's dying, right?
我的意思是说这人快死了 对吗
So, the least we can do is tell him who killed his daughter.
我们至少能在他死前让他知道是谁杀了他女儿
The shooters had masks. There's no way in hell
凶手带着面具
that Teddy could I.D. them.
泰迪绝无可能认出他们
Besides, who knows if he saw that you think he saw?
再说谁知道是不是真如你说他能认出凶手
You don't want me to meet big Jim, do you?
你不想让我见老吉姆 是吗
I don't see what we'll gain
我不觉得把更多的坏消息
by giving a dying man more bad news.
告诉一个将死之人有什么好处
So how long has he got, then?
那他还能活多久
Days, maybe weeks on the outside.
几天 从外表看也许能活几周
I can hear you, detective.
我听见你说话了 警探
Jim.
吉姆
Number 41, hot.
四十一号♥ 热辣
And spicy.
还很惹火呢
with a cheeky little kick.
小粉拳可有力了
Jim, this is Dr. Lightman.
吉姆 这位是莱特曼博士
Another damn doctor.
又是大夫
I'm not that kind.
我不是那种大夫
I've come here about Kira.
我是为了基拉的事来的
So how's the tumor, Jim?
吉姆 肿瘤怎么样了
Supposed to be dead 2 months ago.
两月前就该死了
Not taking the morphine, I see.
没用吗♥啡♥ 看出来了
You expect me to sleep now?
你觉得我现在应该睡觉吗
When I go, it'll be with my eyes wide open.
就算我死的那一刻 我也会眼睛大睁
Good. 'Cause what I'm about to tell you
很好 因为接下来我要告诉你的事情
would kill a lesser man.
软弱的人可承受不住
Well, make it quick before the cancer gets to my ears.
很好 趁癌症没扩散到我耳朵之前赶紧说
Do your sons hate you...
你的儿子们是
as much as I think they do?
像我认为的那样恨你吗
'Cause I've been led to believe
因为有证据显示
that they killed your daughter.
他们杀了你的女儿
The Weaver boys, all grown up.
韦弗家的男孩 都长大了
Marcus, the dental hygienist.
马库斯 牙科保健员
Rudy, still unemployed.
鲁迪 待业
I heard you guys don't speak anymore, huh?
我听说你们互不往来是吗
Right.
没错
Kira's dead.
基拉死了
And by the way, you're an uncle now.
另外 你当叔叔了
Oh, really?
是吗
What was that?
你说什么
Nothin'.
没什么
No, no, no, you said something.
不 不 你刚才说了什么
What'd you say? I heard you.
你说了什么 我听到了
Fine. You want to be like that, be like that.
好吧 你想怎样就怎样吧
I'm telling you, you don't question suspects
告诉你 没人把同一罪名的嫌疑人
for the same crime in the same room. It's interrogation 101.
关在一间屋子里审讯 这是审讯准则第一条
Along with rubber hoses 101.
还有橡胶管规格第一条
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
Nothing. Really?
没事 是吗
Where's my camera?
我的相机呢
I left it in my car.
我忘在车里了
Why so angry, then?
那为什么愤怒呢
What are you talking about? I'm not angry.
你在说什么 我没愤怒
My camera's not in the car.
我的相机没在你车里
Loker told you.
洛克尔告诉你了
Did something happen to you when you was out on the street?
你在外面的时候发生了什么
I'll get you another camera.
我会赔你一个相机的
You do that.
你是得赔
In the meantime, here.
同时
I want you to take foster out.
我希望你带福斯特出去
Have some lunch, you know. You both deserve it.
吃个午饭啥的 你们俩应得的
Right.
明白了
You can go now.
你可以走了
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready.
好了
Good.
很好
Looks like 2 rattlesnakes in a bag.
就好像一个袋子里的两条响尾蛇
Time for the scorpion.
该蝎子上场了
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?
不好意思 我打断了什么吗
Do you want me to come back later?
你们希望我一会再来吗
You know, when you finish catching up.
我可以等你们叙完旧再来
I already told your cop friend,
我已经告诉你的警♥察♥朋友
I haven't seen Kira in 4 years.
我有四年没见基拉了
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表