剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You can't save them all.
你不能把他们全救了
I know that.
这我知道
Does it make a difference to you that he's a famous sports star?
他是个有名的运动明星 这点对你来说会有影响吗?
A human life is a human life, Dr. Lightman.
每个人的生命在我看来 都是一样的 Lightman博士
Right. So...
好吧 那...
How close to the brink do they have to come to get your motor hot?
他们得伤到多重 才能得到你的"亲密照顾"?
That's sick.
太恶心了
Mouth to mouth.
嘴对嘴
I mean, there's nothing more intimate than that.
我是说 再没有比这还亲密的了
Right? And then there's the chest compressions,
对吧? 然后再进行胸外按压
knowing that if you stop pumping, so does the heart.
你要是不按压的话 心脏就停止跳动了
Like I said, I do what I do.
就像我所说的 我只是尽我的职责
But unlike what you said, I try not to ask questions after.
但不是如你所说 我尽量不在之后提问
So the accident is just the foreplay.
所以这场事故只是前戏
And the rescue, that's the main event.
而营救部分 才是重头戏
But the save,
但是至于救援
that's where you get to release.
这才是能让你释然的原因
Everything ok, Ilene?
没事吧 Ilene?
Yeah. I'm fine.
是 我很好
Go home, please.
回家吧
Do you always get so close to the delivery boy?
你跟送外卖♥♥的人总这么亲密吗?
That is my brother.
他是我哥哥
Look, I don't know what you came here to do.
听着 我不知道你来这里是为了什么
But what you're saying is crazy.
但你所说的那些实在太疯狂了
Yeah, you're telling me, darling.
亲爱的 你才知道啊
The kind of crazy I live for.
人不疯癫枉一生啊
We're pretty sure your son stole that SUV, Mrs. Jackson.
Jackson夫人 我们很确定 是您儿子偷了那辆车
Hang on. Our neighbor was on vacation, ok?
等下 我们的邻居去度假了 好吗?
Mark and his friends just borrowed it.
Mark和他的朋友只是向他们借了一下
Is that what Mark told you?
Mark这么告诉你的?
Or is that what his lawyer instructed you to say Mark told you?
还是律师教你这么说的?
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
It must be difficult raising a child,
独自养育孩子一定很艰难
and especially a son, on your own.
尤其还是男孩
I do the best I can.
我已经尽我所能了
This wasn't the first time Mark did something like this, was it?
Mark已经不是第一次这样了 对吗?
He's been doing so good.
他一直都很好
He even applied to technical school.
甚至还申请了工科院校
I can hear the fear in your voice.
我能听出你声音里的恐惧
Listen, I want you to know that we believe
听着 我想让你知道
the D.A. is over-reaching with this murder two.
我们认为检察官对其谋杀两人 罪名的指控有失偏颇
And we want to help you, Mrs. Jackson.
Jackson夫人 我们是想帮你
You're working for the D.A.
你们是为地方检察官工作的
Well, actually, we like to believe that we work for the truth.
嗯 事实上 我们更想找出真♥相♥
When it happened-- you know, I mean--
当事情发生了... 我是指...
and when Mark first heard that
当Mark第一次听到是
it was Juan Salazar who was killed, you know what he said to me?
Juan Salazar被杀了 你知道他跟我说什么吗?
My baby, you know what he said?
我的孩子 你知道他跟我说什么吗?
He said, mom, how come I got to walk away, and he died?
他说 妈妈 为什么我没事 而他死了?
Survivor's guilt.
幸存者式内疚
Look...I know damn well that he stole that truck.
听着... 我太清楚是他偷了那辆卡车
He's never tried to tell me that he didn't.
他从没否认是他偷的车
He did wrong, and he knows it.
他做错事 他自己知道
But there's one thing that he swears--
但有件事他发誓...
that light was green.
当时是绿灯
You believe that?
你相信他说的话?
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
I believe him.
我当然相信他
Why didn't he tell me the light was green?
为什么他没告诉我当时是绿灯?
Is it off?
关了吗?
Well, you take it out of the fridge.
你把它从冰箱里拿出来
You take the cap off, right? You stick your beak in, and you give it a good sniff.
你把盖子拿下来 好吗? 用小鼻子好好闻一闻
I'll hold.
我等着呢
I'm not smelling the milk until you give me an answer on the Mayan ruin trip, dad.
除非你答应我去看玛雅古迹 否则我才不会闻牛奶
Well, if by Mayan ruins, you mean running around Cancun with a bunch of 17-year-old girls,
如果你说的玛雅废墟之旅是指 一群17岁的丫头片子跑到坎昆(墨西哥)去玩
good luck with that one, Em.
那就祝你好运了 Em
If you really want Mayan ruins, I can--
如果你真想去看玛雅废墟 我能...
Dad? Dad?
爸爸? 爸爸?
Dad, what happened? Dad? Are you there?
爸爸 怎么了? 爸爸? 你还在吗?
Dad?
爸爸?
Don't worry. You're going to be ok.
别担心 你会没事的
I'm here.
我在这儿
2 vehicle TC, pulses normal.
两车相撞 脉搏正常
Reactive pupils, and the airway's clear.
瞳孔有反应 呼吸顺畅
Dr. Lightman, open your eyes.
Lightman博士 把眼睛睁开
Was he alert at the scene? He was confused.
他在现场时神志清醒么? 他已经头脑不清了
??????????????
有其他目击者目睹这事故吗? 没有
Can you hear me?
能听见我吗?
You were in an accident.
你出车祸了
Cal?
Cal?
Hey. How are you feeling?
嘿 你感觉怎么样了?
Like I've been hit by a car.
就像是被车撞了
How long was I out for?
我昏迷了多久?
Not long. You've got a concussion,
还好 你有点脑震荡
so they want to keep you on a 24-hour hold.
所以他们想把你留院观察24小时
Welcome back, Dr. Lightman.
欢迎回来 Lightman博士
What's she doing here?
她在这儿干什么?
She was the first one there at the accident.
她是事故后第一个赶到现场的人
She saved you. Oh, yeah?
是她救了你 哦 是吗?
I was driving home from work. I saw the accident. That's a likely story.
我开车下班回家 正好看见车祸 无巧不成书啊
You ready to go to your room?
准备好去你的病房♥了吗?
I'll go with her.
我要跟她走
Not you.
不是你
You...Get lost.
你... 给我滚
Dad.
爸爸
No, it's fine. He needs his rest.
不 没关系 他需要休息
Oh. Hello. Hang on.
哦 等等
Oh, that was fun. Do me a favor.
哦 真有趣 忙我个忙
Why don't you see if you can find me a proper cup of tea?
能帮我倒杯茶吗?
Sometime this year would be good.
今年的新茶就行
You got to keep that woman away from Emily.
你得防着点那女人 让她离Emily远点
All right. So you're telling me that you think Ilene had something to do with your accident?
所以你想跟我说 你觉得Ilene跟你的车祸有关联?
Oh, no. It's just a pure coincidence she shows up just at the right moment to rescue me.
诶哟 那个时间刚好她在那儿还救了我
It happens all the time, Gill.
这也忒巧了吧 Gill
So what happened when she got there?
那她到了之后 发生了什么?
I don't know. I just remember her stroking my head.
我不知道 我只记得她摸着我的脑袋
All right. She's the one who called 911, Cal.
好吧 Cal 她可是那个报♥警♥的人
She stayed with you after you blacked out.
在你昏迷之后 她可是一直陪着你
She's the reason you got here as quickly as you did.
你能这么快来医院 这都是她的功劳
No, wait. No. It's all coming back to me now. Yeah.
哟 等等 我想起来了
She had a halo, I think.
你当她是南丁格尔啊
What happened to the other driver?
另一个司机怎么样?
He walked away. Air bags, unlike your car.
他没事儿 有气囊 不像你的车
You know, he says you ran a red light.
你知道 他说你闯红灯了
Yeah, which is nonsense. The same as happened with that kid and the baseball player, right?
一派胡言 这不是跟那个 杀棒球球员的孩子说辞一样么
Emily, you're not staying at home alone tonight.
Emily 你今晚别一个人在家了
All right, darling? I'm not a child.
好吗 宝贝? 我不是小孩儿了
You just go stay with a friend, all right?
去住朋友家 好吗?
Why?
为什么?
Nice try, dad.
装得挺像 爸爸
What?
什么?
I was just in a car crash, Em.
Em 我刚出了车祸啊
Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this one time.
好吧 我就相信你这一次
Cheers.
谢谢
What, you two still here?
怎么 你们还不走?
You should hit your head harder.
你的头应该再伤得重点
I heard that!
我听见了啊
Excuse me. Hi.
你好 嗨
Where's Dr. Lightman?
Lightman博士在哪儿?
He's not here. Can I help you?
他不在 我能帮你吗?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表