剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It runs in the family.
这愤怒搅乱了他的家庭
He blames you for the explosion, mate.
他把爆♥炸♥都归罪在你的头上 朋友
Face of the company. Comes with the territory.
权力越大 责任越大
Racism's alive and kicking in hopper's river, I see.
这里种族主义仍大行其道 看出来了
That's Darryl.
那是达瑞尔
He's part of the crew, too.
他也是施工队的一员
6 men went underground on Monday.
周一的时候有6个人一起下矿井
Today we mourn their passing.
今天我们在这里沉重哀悼他们的去世
First and foremost, we'd like to mourn our foreman Bill Jones.
首先也是最重要的 让我们为工头比尔·琼斯默哀
We all called him big brother
我们都叫他大哥
because that's what he was to all of us.
因为他对我们来说就像是大哥一样
This one's so full of it, it's coming out of his ears.
蔑视的情绪真明显 从他五脏六腑透出来
He was tough,
他非常强硬
but he always had our backs.
但总是支持着我们
And everyone here knows it.
在场的每一位都知道
What do you expect with his family here, huh?
死者家属都在 你还能指望他怎么表示
I would expect the man eulogizing him
我会指望这个给他念悼词的人
to at least try to hide his contempt.
至少能尝试遮掩一下他对大哥的蔑视
Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence.
让我们都低头默哀几分钟
Hello.
你好
That was a very touching eulogy.
那真是一番非常感人的悼词
I was moved.
我都被感动了
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I'm sorry about your foreman in there.
很遗憾你失去了你最亲爱的工头
You're with Wallace.
你和华♥莱♥士♥一起来的
Yeah, he's sorry, too.
对 他也很遗憾
And for the other 5 men that got killed with him.
对其余5个不幸遇难的死难者也表示哀悼
You're leaving so soon?
这么快就要走了吗
He's only just racked them up.
他才刚刚摆好球
Nature calls.
人有三急
You know,
你知道
I am gonna find out what happened down that mine
我会查出矿井里到底发生了什么
that makes you so ashamed.
让你如此羞愧
I'm kind of a pain in the ass that way.
我就是眼中钉肉中刺的那种类型
Being a miner's not a question of if you're gonna get hurt,
做矿工就没有不受伤的
Just when.
只不过是早晚的问题
Really? So, how's it work, then?
真的吗 那么你们又是怎么想开的
All right, 6 of you get killed all together
你们施工队的6个成员一起死在矿井里
and you guys just knock back a few pints
你们就只是喝点啤酒
and put it down to accidents will happen.
然后把这件事归结为迟早要发生的意外
Is that how it goes, eh?
就这么不了了之了 对吗
You're not welcome in this bar, Wallace.
这间酒吧不欢迎你 华♥莱♥士♥
You got some nerve coming in here, Wallace.
你敢来这里还真是有点胆量啊 华♥莱♥士♥
Connie, I'm here to pay my respects like everyone else.
康妮 我是像其他人一样来哀悼死者的
Connie, it's all right.
康妮 没事让他进来
My kid cousin Joey was killed in that xplosion.
我的小表弟Joey就葬身在那次爆♥炸♥里
How do you dare tell me it's all right, Sully?
你怎么敢告诉我说这一切都没事 萨利
He was just a canary. 18 years old.
他还那么年轻 才18岁
His first week down your damn mine.
这才是他第一周下你那见鬼的矿井
Ok, hold on, guys.
等等 伙计们
We don't want any trouble, Mr. Wallace.
我们可不想惹上任何麻烦 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Where you going?!
你要去哪里
Back off!
滚开
You ain't gonna use it.
你才不会用那个
Try me.
有种就来试试
Try me.
来试啊
Who the hell are you?
你又到底是谁
He's with me.
他是和我一起的
Here, give me that.
来 把那个给我
It's all good. The sheriff's outside.
一切都没问题 警长就在外面
I want everyone out,
所有人都出去
except for you four.
除了你们四个
All right?
好吗
And him.
还有他
The rest of you leave. All right.
剩下的都走 就这样
This is our bar, not your mine, Wallace.
这是我们的酒吧 不是你的矿井 华♥莱♥士♥
Either you answer his questions in here
你们可以就在这里回答他的问题
or the sheriff's outside.
不然警长就在门外
All right, well, nature calls.
好了 就这样 三急
Did Foster tell you to follow me here?
是福斯特让你跟着我来的吗
No, that was all my idea.
不 这是我自己的主意
You think what you did out there is clever, do you?
你以为自己刚才那样很机灵 是吧
You mean as opposed to what you were about to do
你是说没跟你一样
with that bottle?
拿个酒瓶吓人吗
Back up, cobra.
走远点 变♥态♥
Right.
好
Sorry.
不好意思
4 miners were all on the same crew.
那4个矿工都是同一个施工队的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
They've probably known each other since they were kids.
他们可能打小就认识彼此了
And now they count on each other
现在他们每天把自己的性命
for their lives every day.
交给彼此
So John, Paul, George, and Ringo have a secret.
所以说小小四♥人♥帮♥共有个秘密
We identify their weakest link.
我们要找出他们之间的薄弱环节
What would I do without you, Loker?
没有你我该怎么办才好啊 洛克尔
Meet Joseph Hench, also known as Bruzzy
这是约瑟夫·亨奇 也叫布鲁兹
by his foot soldiers back in Boston.
因为他有在波士顿当步兵的背景
Nice eyes for a guy with henchmen.
对黑社会大哥来说 他有双漂亮眼睛
He ordered the gangland shootings
他主导的帮派枪战
of 7 rivals and a federal judge.
导致7名对手和一名联邦法官丧命
Allegedly.
据说
All the same, he's on your most-wanted list.
无所谓是什么 他是你最想抓住的人之一
He's at the top of the list.
他就是我最想抓住的人
Um, bring up the poker game.
把牌局的那个录像调出来
That's him.
这就是他
What if Lightman can't help?
如果莱特曼帮不上忙怎么办
The arrest of every person at this poker game
逮捕这个牌局里面的所有人
is the next step.
就是下一步
By the next step, you mean Lightman?
你所谓的下一步 就是说要逮捕莱特曼吗
I'm not letting you near Lightman, so forget that.
我不会让你靠近莱特曼的 别指望了
Let me guess. Love song?
让我猜猜 爱情的歌♥曲吗
Oi, Paul.
喂 保罗
Over here. Yeah, you. Over here, man.
过来 对说的就是你 过来伙计
Name's Brian, not Paul.
我叫布莱恩 不是保罗
Oh, really? Really.
是吗 是的
You guys don't belong in here, man.
你们这样的人不该出现在这儿
You belong behind bars for what happened down that mine, mate.
刚有工友遇难 你也不该出现在酒吧
Is she single?
她是单身吗
Oh, I'm sorry. You and her, eh?
不好意思 你和她在一起 是吗
Say no more.
不用多说
Don't take plastic. And it's peanuts or nothing.
只收现金 而且只有花生
All right.
好吧
You two make a handsome couple.
你俩真是郎才女貌
Does he always drink like this
他是一直喝的这么烂醉
or is just since the accident?
还是事故发生之后才这样的
What did he tell you about what happened down that mine?
他是怎么跟你说矿井下发生了什么的
Oh, that much.
哦 告诉了你那么多啊
That was a bit careless, Bri.
有点太不谨慎了啊 布莱
Make that your last one, Brian.
别再这样了 布莱恩
I didn't tell anybody anything.
我没有跟任何人说过任何事
Anything about what, babe?
关于什么 亲爱的
About who killed your kid cousin and his mates.
关于是谁杀了你表弟和他的工友
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
About how Big Brother had it coming.
关于大哥是怎么咎由自取的
He's trying to mess with your head, sweetie.
亲爱的 他只是想把你搞糊涂
You take it from me, mate,
伙计 你已经承认我说的话了
You've already told me much more than you realize.
是你无意识地透露给我太多了
You should back up out of my face
你最好从我面前消失
before you get really hurt.
否则有你好果子吃
"You should back up", oh, yeah?
你是说让我消失是吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表