剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
that like most beautiful things,
一如大多数美丽的事物
you wanted to be seen.
你想要被关注
I didn't want any other people to die.
我不想有人死去
You could have got rid of Jack another way.
你完全可以以另一种方式摆脱Jack
Maybe I wanted to play
或许 我只是想和世界上
with the world's greatest deception expert.
最厉害的识谎专家玩玩
Never crossed my mind
我从未想过
that you were a decoy.
你是在设局
You won.
你赢了
Well done. I mean that.
干得好 说真的
I needed to get into the gala,
我要设法混进宴会
or the emerald never returns to India,
否则绿宝石永远回不了印度
its rightful owner.
不能回到合法拥有者身边
You want to have dinner?
想一起吃晚餐吗?
A viceroy butterfly.
副王蛱蝶啊
What does that mean?
什么意思?
FBI want to ask you some questions.
FBI想问你些问题
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗?
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗?
Long gone by now, I should think.
我想 她早就逃之夭夭了吧
You gave her time to disappear.
你给了她时间逃跑
I had to turn down...
我不得不推了...
dinner.
晚餐呢
It wasn't theirs to take.
他们不该偷东西
They didn't get it.
他们没偷成
What haven't you told me?
为什么不早告诉我?
Well, I didn't actually...
我好像没有...
get to tell you how beautiful you looked last night.
告诉你你昨晚有多美
You're so irritating.
你真让人恼火
They stole a fake.
他们偷的是赝品
A fake?
赝品?
I had the curator switch out the real one.
我叫馆长把真品换了
Why?
为什么?
Well, the real one's worth about 300 million...
因为 真品价值有300万...
The fake cost just under 100.
而赝品就值100元不到
No. I mean, why keep me in the dark about that?
不 我是说 为什么把我蒙在鼓里?
It's cat and mouse, Gill,
这是猫和老鼠的游戏 Gill
Not cats and mouse.
不是一大堆猫和老鼠的游戏
That's what you're calling this?
你把这叫做游戏?
Tell me we're ok.
告诉我 你不生气
You know I've always had more trouble reading you than anyone else.
你知道的 读你的表情总是比任何人都难
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表