剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
That bad, eh?
很糟 嗯?
He didn't make it, did he?
他没撑住 是吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We did our best.
我们尽力了
There was too much internal bleeding.
内出血太严重了
Sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Carlton, Ria Torres is very thorough.
Carlton先生 Ria Torres做事很周全
And she doesn't work for you, she works for me.
而且她不是为你工作 是为我工作
Those thieves knew exactly where the new exhibit is being stored.
那些贼非常清楚存放新展品的地方
They were shot 6 feet from it.
他们离那就差6英尺了
Now, somebody at the museum tipped them off.
肯定是博物馆的人泄密了
She interviewed everyone there.
她审查了那儿的所有人
Except you.
除了你
What, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
什么 你这话是我理解的那个意思吗?
What'd you find out?
你们查到什么了?
I already told you,
我都跟你说了
the man died before Dr. Lightman could get much out of him.
Lightman博士还没了解到什么 那个人就死了
Wait, not even what they were there to steal?
什么 连他们想偷什么都没查到?
Well, my guess would be art.
我猜是艺术品
The opening is this friday.
这周五就要展出了
A black tie gala fundraiser.
一个正式的资金筹资活动啊
Now, I need to know there is no danger of a second attempt.
现在我必须要确定 不会再有第二次偷窃了
Oh, I'd say there's every danger of a second attempt.
哦 我要说 绝对会有第二次偷窃的
Get out of my way.
别挡路
Hey.
嘿
I was just gonna check if you're OK.
我只是看看你是不是没事
This is my friend Gill.
这是我朋友Gill
Hi, Naomi.
你好 我叫Naomi
Hi.
你好
I was just leaving.
我要走了
Call me if you need to.
有需要就打我电♥话♥
I feel terrible for your loss.
节哀顺变
I was gonna offer to buy you a cup of coffee.
我请你喝杯咖啡吧
What about your friend, co-worker?
你的朋友呢 同事?
Routine surgery. Nothing like what you're dealing with.
常规手术 没有你朋友那么危险
I've got a half hour.
我还有一个半小时时间
OK.
好的
For the record, this isn't how we first met.
先说一句 这不是我们第一次见面
If anyone asks, we met online.
如果有人问起 就说我们是在网上认识的
Someone's feeling better.
哦 你现在好像一点都不难过了嘛
Can I ask how close a relative that was?
我能问问你那到底是多亲密的亲戚吗?
Well, it depends what you mean by close.
呃 那要看你说的"亲密"怎么定义了
Is it possible, just a little bit,
有没有哪怕一点点的可能
that you're playing the grief card with me?
其实 你在跟我打悲情牌?
I resent that.
我讨厌那么干
Is it working?
有用吗?
Naomi Russel.
我叫Naomi Russel
Cal Lightman.
我叫Cal Lightman
Pleased to meet you, Cal.
幸会 Cal
Call me Lightman.
叫我Lightman
And pleased to meet me, that's an understatement, that is.
你说"幸会" 这也太轻描淡写了
When I beat the other guy to the seat next to you,
当我阻止了坐你旁边的那家伙后
you were relieved. Who was he?
你如释重负 他是谁?
Come on, I saw that look in your eyes.
说吧 我看到你的眼神了
What look?
什么眼神?
Fear.
恐惧
He's my ex-boyfriend. Jack.
他是我的前男友 Jack
What'd you do to him?
你对他做了什么?
Nothing. Why?
没什么 为什么这么问?
'Cause he wants to hurt you.
因为他想伤害你
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
And I don't think it's over nothing, love.
而且我认为那不是毫无缘由的 亲爱的
All right, well, next time he shows his face...
好吧 如果 下次他再出现...
I want to know, all right?
告诉我 好吗?
Are you gonna clue me in?
你有什么要告诉我吗?
In a fish tank! What?
在鱼缸里! 什么?
Please, you weren't really sleeping.
拜托 你又没有真睡着
I was in the middle of a rather unusual dream.
我正做着一个很诡异的梦
Was that woman in it?
梦里有那个女人吗?
What woman?
哪个女人?
Interesting personality.
挺有意思的人
I have no doubt.
我完全同意
Tricky, though.
但是狡猾
Not to be trusted,
没法让人相信
But then, you know, I like them that way.
但是 你知道 我喜欢这样的女人
You know what I mean? Mmm.
知道我的意思吧? 嗯
Did you notice anything odd
你有没有发现
about the janitor who was mopping up at the hospital?
在医院打扫卫生的那清洁工有点怪?
Have we given up knocking?
现在都不敲门了是不是?
This is important.
我有重要的事情汇报
I've been doing some checking into the museum staff.
我一直查那些博物馆员工
The museum repaints before every new exhibit,
博物馆在每次新展览之前都会重新涂刷
and they always use the same guys.
但他们老是用同一伙人
No ID tag. The janitor.
那个清洁工没带员工标牌
Really?
是吗?
Isn't that what you're talking about?
这不是你想说的吗?
No. My thing was more a feeling thing,
不 我想说的只是个感觉
You know, but your thing's better.
不过 你想到的这点更有说服力
Better?
是吗?
Get your helmet on, Loker.
带上安全帽 Loker
Never crossed your mind, Torres.
Torres 你有没有想到过
Temporary employees at the museum ever cross your mind?
你有没有想到过博物馆的那些临时雇员?
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Loker?
Loker 你说?
I found 2 painters who fixed the place up
我发现两个油漆工
before every exhibit.
每次展览前他们都会修葺博物馆
The curator never mentioned that.
馆长从未提过这事
I called both men in.
我已经叫他俩过来了
Thank you, Loker.
谢谢你 Loker
Did you look up those 2 butterflies that I told you about?
我告诉你那两只蝴蝶 你查了么?
The monarch and the viceroy. Did you look them up?
帝王斑蝶和副王蛱蝶 你查了没?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, they're nearly identical.
哦 查了 这两种蝴蝶外观非常相似
A predator can't tell the difference between them.
捕食者分辨不出它们
All he knows is one of them's toxic,
但知道其中一个有毒
so he leaves them both alone.
所以两种蝴蝶都不会被捕食
So, do you get it, then?
那你现在明白了吧?
Get what?
明白什么?
If someone like that ponce at the museum
若是有像博物馆那个皮条客那样的人
takes a bite out of you, you make sure he regrets it.
敢欺负你 你一定要让他后悔莫及
Ok?
好吧?
Well, off you trot, then.
好 快走吧
The 2 painters Loker dragged in.
Loker叫来的两个油漆工
Sometime this year would be nice.
你抽时间询问他们一下
Who's Naomi?
Naomi是谁?
So, no work permit, Mr. Garcia?
所以 他们不允许你工作了 Garcia先生?
I love this country.
我热爱这个国家
If only they'd make you legal.
只要他们让你合法
Is this about the robbery?
你们叫我来 是为了抢劫的事吗?
Nervous tick.
紧张的小动作
People from some Latin cultures kiss their thumbs
有些拉丁文化里人们亲吻大拇指
and then flick them as a swearing gesture.
然后轻扬大拇指 表示宣誓
Like he swears he didn't do it.
好像他发誓没有做过
Mr.Garcia, there's something else you're not telling me.
Carcia先生 还有别的事情你没告诉我吧
Kiss? That looks more like a bite.
亲吻吗? 更像是咬啊
Ok.
好
Ok, Mr. Garcia. Thank you for your time.
好吧 Garcia先生 谢谢你抽空来
We're looking for thieves, not family men.
我们是在找贼 不是找想家的人
Naomi! Open the door. I just want to talk to you.
Naomi! 打开门 我就是想跟你谈谈
Open the door! I just want to talk to you!
打开门! 我就是想跟你谈谈!
Come on, Naomi.
开门啊 Naomi
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表