剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What store?
哪家商店
What did you need so bad?
你那么着急要买♥♥什么
Diaper cream.
护臀霜
I went to get diaper cream.
我是去买♥♥护臀霜
Diaper cream?
护臀霜
I thought that you would get angry
我以为你知道护臀霜用完了
If I told you that we were out,
会很生气
So I just thought I'd go to the drugstore and get some.
所以我就想去药店买♥♥一些
You see? This is what she does.
看见没 这就是她的所作所为
She blames everybody else for her screw-ups.
她总为自己的过错埋怨其他人
Now it's my fault.
现在这件事成我的错了
And you were wondering why she called Dr. Heaton
你想知道她为什么会在惊慌失措的时候
In her moment of terror.
打电♥话♥给西顿医生吗
Well, I don't have time for this.
我可没时间顾及这个
I need to find my little girl
我要在我的小女儿的尸体被发现前
before she turns up dead.
赶紧找到她
Lane, that is not fair! You--
林恩 这不公平 你
She is our little girl, Lane.
她是我们的小女儿 林恩
Well, with a little help from Dr. Heaton, right?
她是在西顿医生的帮助下出生的吧
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
You just confirmed it for me, mate.
你刚刚向我证实了 朋友
Yeah? Well, that's none of your business.
是吗 那不关你的事
You got any idea the kind of courage it took
你知道她怎样鼓起勇气
for her to admit how she lost Kimberly?
才敢向你承认她把金柏莉弄丢了
And when are you gonna have the guts
你什么时候才有胆量
To admit your part in all of this?
承认你自己的错误
Oi.
你好
You must be junior.
你就是小林恩吧
It's LJ.
叫我小林
I'm Cal Lightman.
我是卡尔·莱特曼
The cops hired me to help find your little sister.
警♥察♥雇我来帮忙寻找你妹妹
Yeah, well, I hope you're good at what you do.
是吗 我希望你不是浪得虚名
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Hurt it at soccer practice.
足球训练时受伤了
My hands used to look like that when I was your age.
我跟你一样大的时候 手也曾是那样的
Do you wanna know why?
想知道为什么吗
You pissed a lot of people off.
你把一大帮人惹怒了
You see, that's good. That's good, that.
看 那很好 很好
Yes, now we got a bit of a back-and-forth going.
现在我们之间有些互动了
So who'd you hit?
你跟谁打架了
No one.
没有
Really?
真的吗
He had it comin'.
他自找的
Oh, yeah? Why?
噢 是吗 为什么
'cause he was talkin' smack.
因为他出言不逊
About your family, eh?
关于你的家庭 恩
About your dad, the cop.
跟你的警♥察♥爸爸有关
No. About your mum.
不是 有关你妈妈的
What'd he say about her?
他说了她什么
She's a teacher.
她是个老师
What do you think they say?
你觉得他们会说什么
Now, listen.
现在 听着
You either answer my questions like a grown-up,
你要么就像个成年人一样回答我的问题
Or I'll find my answers my own way.
要么我会用自己的方式得到答案
Are we clear?
明白了吗
So they taunt you about your mum.
他们出言讥讽你妈妈
So what?
然后呢
She teaches at my school, ok?
她在我的学校教书
There are rumors.
有一些流言蜚语
Rumors you're deeply ashamed of.
是一些让你觉得很丢脸的流言蜚语
Your dad hear any of these rumors, did he?
你♥爸♥爸听到这些流言了吗
I seriously hope not.
我真心希望他没听到
What, for your mum's sake?
为什么 为了你妈妈好吗
Why would anyone want to take your little sister?
为什么会有人想带走你妹妹呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably to get back at my dad for somethin'.
很可能以此报复我爸爸
He locks up a lot of people.
他亲手抓住了很多坏人
So even if he's got nothing to do with this,
所以即使他和绑♥架♥事件没有任何关系
you're gonna blame him anyway. Is that right?
你还是会责怪他 对吗
Fair enough. Now, about that shame,
合理 现在谈谈让你丢脸的流言
Rumors about your mum and who, LJ?
是你妈妈和谁的流言 小林
Thank you for seeing us, uh, Principal Aston.
谢谢你愿意见我们 阿斯顿校长
Anything I can do to help.
我会尽我所能帮助你们
I just been talking to the other Bradley child
我刚和布莱德利家的另一个孩子谈过
that you sent home early today.
就是你今天早些时候送回家的那个孩子
Yeah. Lane jr. Needs to be with his family right now.
是啊 小林恩 他现在应该和家人在一起
I think that's obvious.
我觉得很明显是这样
Or did you send him home
或者说你送他回家
'cause he was throwin' his fists about?
是因为他打架 原因是
Mmm. He has problems controlling his--
是 他在克制他的
His temper, if that's what you're asking.
他的脾气方面有点问题 如果你是指这个
What? Controlling his temper with you, you mean?
什么 你是说他控制不住对你的脾气
I beg your pardon.
不好意思请你再说一遍
Well, you can beg all you like,
我说几遍都可以
But you got a kid in your school
但是你的学校有个孩子
whose baby sister's gone missing
他的妹妹刚失踪
and who's having to get into fights
他却要为了捍卫他妈妈的名声
to defend his mother's good name
而大打出手
because of rumors that are flyin' about.
就因为流言蜚语满天飞
Wh-what are you driving at?
你想说什么
Is Mrs. Bradley a good teacher?
布莱德利太太是位好老师吗
She's one of my best.
她是最好的老师之一
Good in the classroom? Oh, outstanding.
在教学方面出众 非常杰出
And in the sack?
在床上呢
Just say no if you don't know the answer, Mr. Aston.
如果你不知道答案就说不知道 阿斯顿先生
Ok. Ok. Th...that's enough.
好吧 够了
Yes, uh, Colette and I met outside school
没错 过去的几年里克莱特和我
a few times over the last few years, but...
在校外约会过几次 但是...
you and Colette have been having an affair for a few years.
你和克莱特有婚外情已经好几年了
Yeah, but did it cross your mind...
是的 你有没想过...
Yes. Yes, of course it's crossed my mind.
是的 我当然想过
That the baby was yours.
那个孩子可能是你们的
You didn't practice safe sex?
你们采取安全措施了吗
That's a DNA test I might never want to happen.
我现在可不想看那DNA测试的结果了
Are you suggesting that...that to avoid
你是不是在暗示...为了想尽量避免
Lane Bradley ever finding out,
让林恩·布莱德利发现
that...that I would, um...
可能是我
kidnap the baby?
绑♥架♥了孩子
You know, you gotta stop doing that, mate.
你最好别那样做了 伙计
You really gotta stop doing that thing,
你真的最好停止下来
that clenching of the jaw.
那样收紧下巴
Dead giveaway every time.
每次都泄漏了你的恐慌
Yes, I'm scared,
没错 我很害怕
and, no, I'm not proud of what we...
不 我不是在自豪我们...
but...but I did not kidnap the baby.
但是我的确没绑♥架♥那个孩子
But you will come up as a suspect,
但你会成为犯罪嫌疑人
and Lane will find out
而且林恩也会发现
that you've been having an affair with his wife.
你在和他妻子搞婚外情
So do you think it's better
你觉得这样好吗
if he finds out while he's under investigation
当他在调查的时候发现
or at another time,
或者在别的时刻发现
when he's alone with colette and his service revolver?
比如他拿着配枪和克莱特独处时发现了真♥相♥
School principal seemed too organized.
学校校长看上去太过于有条理了
This smells spur of the moment to me.
这股味道让我想起了过去
Coffee?
想喝咖啡吗
Could murder a cup of tea.
我想喝杯茶
Those the photos I asked for?
那些是我想要照片吗
Yeah. Press conference.
是的 新闻发布会上的照片
Dr. Heaton, you already know.
西顿博士 你已经知道了
The rest are cops and neighbors.
剩下的是警♥察♥和邻居
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表