剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Because you forced her to. Yeah, you did everything you could
那是她逼不得已 你想方设法
to turn her into the girl that you wanted her to be, right?
要把她变成你理想中的女孩
Loyal to you. In love with you.
忠诚于你 钟情于你
But she didn't love you.
但她根本不爱你
You're in love with yourself.
你只爱你自己
That's your weakness.
那是你的弱点
Eh? Then, of course, you found out
然后呢 你就发现
that she was shagging this one.
她与这家伙勾搭上了
I did not touch her.
我没有碰过她
Was Claire shocked when you grabbed the knife, Zach,
你掏出刀时 克莱尔吃惊吗 扎克
Huh? Did she scream? Did you stand there and watch her bleed?
她尖叫了吗 你眼睁睁地看着她流血吗
Did you?!
是不是
Go on.
继续
Let it out.
不要憋着
Kick the cat, little boy.
发泄出来啊 小男孩
You know you want to.
你想做什么 自己清楚
All the evidence points to Kyle.
所有证据都指向凯尔
Whether he killed her or not.
无论这家伙有没有杀她
I still have unlimited funds
我有取之不尽的金钱
and the best lawyers on the planet.
还有世界上最棒的律师
The truth doesn't matter.
真♥相♥并不重要
Well, you're probably right about that.
也许你说的没错
But, it does matter who your friends are.
不过你的朋友是谁就很重要了
It's a handy little tool, this,
这是个方便的小工具
for letting all your friends know what you've been up to.
让你的朋友们知道你都干了什么
I still have unlimited funds
我有取之不尽的金钱
and the best lawyers on the planet.
还有世界上最棒的律师
The truth doesn't matter.
真♥相♥并不重要
Everything you said just went viral.
你刚所说的一切都会被病毒式传播
You just made yourself the prime suspect.
你刚刚让自己变成了头号♥嫌疑人
You might want to call them lawyers now...son.
你现在应该打电♥话♥找律师了 孩子
Anybody else was back
任何人在没有获得
here without my permission, they'd be fired.
我的允许的情况下回到这里 就会被炒
I'm guessing you threaten a lot of people.
我猜你威胁了很多人
You're fired.
你被炒了
I'm not even hired yet.
我都还没被你雇佣
You read that book?
你看了那本书
Guess you don't want this, then, huh?
猜你不会想要这个了 对吧
I paid for it.
我付了钱的
100 bucks? No, that was expenses.
100美元 那只是花销
It's all here, though.
但资料都在这里了
Photos, notes,
照片 文件
where he went, what he did--real specific.
他所到之处 所做之事 一览无余
You know, this kid you had me follow, he's a bad dude.
你让我跟踪的这孩子 是个坏人
Fights, drugs, sex.
打架 嗑药 性
Lots of sex. I mean like a farm animal.
都滥交了 就好像种马一样
There's this one cute little--
还有这个很可爱的
Be careful.
小心点
Come on, open it.
自己打开吧
You're winding me up.
你在激怒我
100 bucks for a week's work. Who's winding up who?
100块让我♥干♥一周 谁激怒谁
There's nothing in it.
信封里什么都没有
Then open it. Find out.
那就打开 自己看
Here. Give it here.
这儿 放这儿
That's the photo I gave you earlier.
那是我之前给你的照片
And nothing else.
没有其他的了
What you get for spying on your daughter's man.
你要监视你女儿的男朋友做什么
And yet you checked up on him anyway.
但你也查过他了
Yeah.
对
When he wasn't in school, nose in his books.
当他不在学校的时候 也是一心念书
Football practice, that little singing club they do...
足球训练 还参加小型歌♥唱俱乐部
Glee club. That's very funny.
合唱团 很有趣
Yeah, he ain't like you and me.
对 他和你我不同
I think he's what they call an upstanding citizen.
我觉得他就是那种杰出市民
You speak for yourself, son.
你说话只能代表你自己
Your daughter seems like a smart girl.
你女儿看上去是个聪明的姑娘
If you don't trust her with the guy she's seeing
如果你不信任和她约会的男生
or the guy she's gonna see...
或者她想约会的男生
This is coming from a parent, right?
这句话是父亲的忠告 是吗
Yeah. I got a kid.
对 我有孩子
How old?
多大
She'll be 3 this June.
今年6月3岁
So that's a mouth to feed, then.
那就还是嗷嗷待哺呢
I get by.
我应付得来
You could try showing just a little respect.
你其实可以对我多表示一点尊重的
Well, how do you know I'm not?
你怎么知道我没呢
What, showing respect?
什么 表示尊重吗
Trying.
尝试表示
I'm out of cash.
我没现金了
Will a check do?
支票可以吗
Respect?
你要尊重吗
What you really need is the truth, sir,
但你想要的其实是真♥相♥ 先生
And what I really need is a job.
我想要的是一份工作
Claire talked about you a lot.
克莱尔经常谈起你
I, um, I found this at her place.
这个 是我在她住处找到的
She would have wanted you to have it.
她会希望你来保管它
When did you first meet her?
你第一次遇见她是什么时候
When she was 12.
是她12岁的时候
She made those with you.
她和你一起做了这些
Child psychology 101.
儿童心理学入门基准
For the first 4 sessions,
头四次治疗
Claire didn't talk at all.
克莱尔根本不开口说话
Then you brought those in.
之后你和她一起做这些
We just sat and made necklaces.
我们就坐在那里编这些项链
Well, you got her head screwed on right.
你还是打开了她的心房♥
More or less.
多多少少吧
Yeah, the truth is, that's about the best you can ever hope for.
事实上 那也是你能期待的最好的情况了
Come here.
过来
What's your excuse with me, then, eh, Gillian?
你对我的借口是什么 吉莉安
No.4. You got 10 minutes.
4号♥窗口 10分钟会客时间
I got a maths problem for you, Einstein.
我有个数学问题问你 天才少年
You got a billion dollars,
你有数十亿身家
your friend takes half, your lawyers take 5% a month.
你朋友分走了一半 你律师每月分走百分之五
How long till you run out of friends?
多久你会失去你所有的朋友
I don't have to sit here and listen to this.
我不用坐在这里听你说这些
Don't, then. It's a free country.
那就别听 这是个自♥由♥的国度
Oh. Sorry.
哦 不好意思
Ok. What?
好吧 怎么了
I've recommended to the judge
我向法官推荐
you be sentenced to a mental hospital.
你应该被关进精神病院
Why would you do that for me?
你为什么要帮我
You framed an innocent man.
你陷害了一个无辜的人
You hacked my computers.
你黑进了我的电脑系统
You hurt a very close friend of mine.
你伤害了我一位非常亲近的朋友
You murdered a wonderful young girl.
你谋杀了一名出色的年轻女性
Now, prison will only take your freedom.
监狱只能剥夺你的自♥由♥
But at a hospital...
但是精神病院
the pills they'll give you,
他们会给你吃些药
they'll take your mind.
那些药会剥夺你的神志和思想
And make no mistake...
而且确保万无一失
Dr. Foster will make sure of that
福斯特博士会监督这一切
personally.
亲自
Hi there.
你好啊
Where's Liam?
廉姆在哪里啊
Hmm. Ironic.
挺讽刺
The one time you get his name right
唯一一次你把他名字叫对了
and it's the same day that...hmm.
他也在同一天...
Hey.
喂
You all right?
你还好吗
Mm, yeah, I'm fine.
我还好
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表