剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You can stop pulling favors with the DC police.
你们不用再麻烦华盛顿警方了
You trying to get your hands on Mark Jackson's confession tape?
你想拿到Mark Jackson的认罪录音带?
Well, if Mark didn't run a red light,
哼 如果Mark没闯红灯
then he shouldn't have to do hard time for an accident.
那他就不会因为这起事故惹得麻烦重重
He stole a car, fled from the scene, and confessed. Case closed.
他偷了一辆车 逃离了现场 也认罪了 案子结了
He's not in there.
他不在里面
And why are you so ashamed, anyway?
话说回来 你为什么难为情?
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍?
You heard me.
你听见了
Try not to swallow now.
试着别吞口水
Or blink.
或者眨眼
Good--
好了
so you do have a heart.
这么说你还不是铁石心肠
???????????????
夫妻二人在车祸中受伤
????????????????????????????
意外撞车险丧两条人命
??????????
急救女先锋
????????????????????????????????
本地模范人物:急救先锋Ilene Clarke
Why didn't you just ask to see my locker?
你要看我的柜子为什么不直接问我?
Why'd you do it, Ilene?
你为什么要这样 Ilene?
You mean help people?
你是指帮助别人?
You know...
你知道...
There's so much going on in your face.
你脸上的表情真是错综复杂
One second, you're scared.
前一秒 你还在害怕
The next, you're angry.
下一秒 你就生气了
The next, you're proud.
再下一秒 你又很得意
Dr. Lightman, you have a nasty concussion.
Lightman博士 你有严重脑震荡
You shouldn't be up and walking around.
你不应该下床到处走
You want me to find out about you.
你想让我拆穿你
Don't you? I mean, you're leading me to it.
是吗? 我是说 你在引导我这么做
But the fear-- see, that fear there--
可是这恐惧...看见没 那里的恐惧
you're terrified I won't understand.
你很怕我不会理解
So you save people.
所以你救人
That's my job.
这是我的工作
You know, this false modesty is getting a little bit old, Ilene.
你知道 这样的假谦虚已经有点儿过时了 Ilene
Ok, so I help people.
好吧 那我帮助人们
When you can.
当你可以的时候
Juan Salazar is...
Juan Salazar是...
Is what?
是什么?
Nothing.
没什么
I saw how his death affected you.
我看到他的死给你造成了什么样的影响
It was like he was the first one you'd lost.
就像他是你没能救活的第一个人
Really?
真的吗?
He was the first?
他是第一个?
'Cause that's interesting to me,
因为我觉得这很有趣
'cause, technically speaking, you didn't lose him.
因为 严格说来 你不是没能救活他
He died on impact.
他当时就死了
So there's 16 articles in here.
这里有16篇文章
One every year. And every one at the same time of year.
每年一篇 每篇都是在每年的同一个时候
And Salazar is the only fatality in this little collection.
Salazar是这里面唯一的遇害者
Help me save Mark Jackson.
帮我救救Mark Jackson
What, are you blackmailing me now?
怎么 你在恐吓我吗?
Or let him rot.
不然就让他自生自灭吧
'Cause after all, he's not a famous baseball player, right?
因为说到底 他也不是个有名的棒球队员 是吗?
He's just a car thief who had it coming.
他只是个咎由自取的偷车贼
I'm off.
我走了
Where are you going? I'm going home, darling.
你要去哪儿? 宝贝 我回家
You shouldn't do that. Tell me something I don't know.
你不该这么做 告诉我一些我不知道的事
You know you want to.
我知道你想说
Dad.
爸爸
I thought I told you to stay with a friend.
我不是跟你说让你去和朋友一起吗
What are you doing out of the hospital?
你怎么从医院出来了?
Well, I passed all my tests with flying colors, didn't I?
这个啊 我顺利通过了所有的测试 不是吗?
Count to 10.
数到十
Recite the alphabet backwards, you know.
倒着背字母表 你知道的
Reagan's the President-- liberally speaking, of course.
总统是里根 宽泛地说
So, what about you, then?
好了 那你怎么样?
I was just getting some things.
我正要拿点东西
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦 是吗? 是啊
I was going to go over to Francie's.
我正要去Francie家
I've got a concussion, Em, not a brainectomy.
我是脑震荡 不是大脑被切除
You were going to Willy's, weren't you?
你要去Willy家 是吗?
Liam's. Aha.
Liam家 啊哈
Shouldn't you be lying down, resting?
你不应该躺下来 休息一下吗?
Oh, what, you mean,
哦 什么 你是说
like being waited on hand and foot?
让别人伺候我吗?
Yeah, that's a good idea. Great minds.
好 这主意不错 有思想
So, wake me up on the hour every hour.
那就 一到整点就来叫醒我 每小时都要
Dad, come on. What about...
爸爸 别这样 那个...
What about what?
那个怎么样?
What about Liam? What about him?
Liam怎么样? 他怎么了?
You're such a pain.
你真让人头疼
If you don't wake me up once an hour,
要是你不每小时叫醒我一次
with a knock to the head like this, that could mean...
像这样敲我头儿一下 那就说明...
Really, I mean, I hate to say it, Em, but...
真的 我是说 我不愿意说 呃 可是...
So how about some beans on toast before I kick the bucket, then?
在我死翘翘前给我来点麵包片加烘豆好不?
You got to be kidding.
你看玩笑呢吧
When Jackie fell on her head during cheerleading, she was on a liquid diet for days.
Jackie在啦啦队加油的时候大头栽葱后 她可是好几天都只吃流食
Oh, yeah? Give us a beer, then.
哦 这样啊? 那就给我瓶啤酒
Are you trying to be annoying, or does it just come naturally?
你是故意讨人厌 还是天生就这样啊?
It comes naturally.
天生的
Uh, no.
呃 不行
No. Hey! What?
不行 嘿 干嘛?
Give it. Give it to me.
给我 给我
I've got to call Gillian.
我要打给Gillian
No, you should be resting, or I'm going to Liam's.
不 你要休息 不然我就去Liam家
And good luck trying to stop me in your condition.
你现在这样想拦住我可不太容易
So just forget about work. Work? What work?
所以别想着工作了 工作? 什么工作?
Drink your water. All of it.
喝你的水吧 全喝光
Em? What?
Em? 怎么了?
Turn the light out?
把灯关上?
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼就行了
Look...
我说...
I don't know. All right?
我不知道 行了吗?
All I know is I killed Juan Salazar.
我只知道我杀了Juan Salazar
Me.
我
You told your mother the light was green. Is that true?
你跟你妈妈说灯是绿的 是真的吗?
Why didn't you tell me about it?
你为什么没告诉我?
You never asked.
你又没问过
It was green, right?
是绿的 没错吧?
I don't know what you guys want me to say.
我不知道你们想让我说什么
That's the problem, Mark. You're worried too much
这就是问题 Mark 你太在意
about what other people want you to say.
别人想让你说什么了
You screwed up stealing that car, Mark.
Mark 你偷那辆车是捅了篓子了
Everything I did is messed up.
我做的每件事都糟糕到家
But did you run a red light? Stop.
可你闯红灯了吗? 别说话
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
And just go back there.
回到那里
Just tell me what you remember.
告诉我你记得什么
That's all I want to hear.
这就是我想听的
That light was green.
灯是绿的
I didn't run no red light.
我没闯红灯
Good.
好
Nightmare.
噩梦
Hang on a sec.
等一下
Changing channels.
换个频道
Nope. Still there.
不行 还在
My brain must be on the blink.
我脑子肯定秀逗了
Again?
又来?
Emily asked us over so you wouldn't have to leave the house.
Emily让我们过来的 这样你就不用离开家了
Where is she? The little brat.
她在哪儿? 那个小破孩儿
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表