剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
For what, exactly?
为了什么谢我
For this.
为了这个
For taking away my desk.
还有没收了我的桌子
How'd you get that thing?
你的脸是怎么回事
Call it research.
就当是调查吧
All right.
好吧
You were trying to be like me, were you?
你是想学我那套 对吧
Oh, you wish.
你想得美
I thought you was on the hunt for a new job.
我以为你在找新工作呢
Yeah, well...
是啊
you heard about the economy, right?
但你也知道现在的经济环境 对吧
Oh, yeah.
没错
You know, research...
你知道 有那么一两次
almost killed me
我差点被
once or twice.
调查给害死
Papua, New Guinea?
新几内亚岛巴布亚那次吗
Papua, New Guinea?
什么新几内亚岛巴布亚
Downtown, D.C.
是在华府市中心
You do what we do right,
想做我们这行的行家
it's gonna hurt.
肯定要付出代价
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
Hello, Mark.
你好 马克
It's Dr. Olson.
我是奥尔森医生
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Goodbye, Mark.
再见 马克
God works in mysterious ways, eh?
世事难料 不是吗
You just gave him saline solution.
你刚给他注射的只是盐水而已
You should learn to keep your office locked.
你应该学会锁好办公室的门
You think I enjoy this.
你以为我很享受吗
You just made a unilateral decision to end a life.
你刚刚单方面决定要结束一条生命
And prevent pain.
还结束了痛苦
Shame on you.
恬不知耻
You don't have to worry about Charlie anymore. He's gone.
你不用再担心查理了 他走了
Who's Charlie?
查理是谁
Someone you don't need to worry about, darling.
一个你不需要担心的人 亲爱的
Oh. You leaving?
你就这么走了
Off to work.
去上班
Well, you -- you'll be back for dinner, though?
但是 你会回来吃晚饭的对吧
Soon.
很快就回来
We brought something for you.
我们带了件东西给你
My piano.
是我的钢琴
All those 911 calls.
她整天说要报♥警♥
I never believed her.
我从来都没当真#
I gave up on her.
我放弃了她
You're doing everything you can.
你尽力了
You ok?
你没事吧
You need to stop that. Come on.
别老这么问我了 走吧
You like your phone, do you?
你喜欢你的电♥话♥对吧
Uh, yeah. Why?
喜欢 怎么了
What about this car? You like this car?
那这辆车呢 你喜欢这辆车吗
Sure.
当然
Which one do you like best?
你更喜欢哪个
It's not really a matter of liking, dad.
这不是喜不喜欢的问题 爸
It's a matter of necessity.
这是需要的问题
It's necessity, is it?
是需要 对吧
Yeah? Yeah.
对吧 没错
That makes me the plonker, then, does it?
那我就成蠢货了 不是吗
You're acting weird, dad.
你好奇怪 爸
Are you ok? Is this about Veronica?
你没事吧 是因为维罗妮卡吗
Nice try.
这招不错
Well, I mean, did you ever
我是说 你有那样
hold mom's hands that way?
握过妈妈的手吗
I miss her, too, dad.
我也想她 老爸
Pick one for the next month.
你下个月只能选一个
One what?
一个什么
The phone or the car. Pick one.
要电♥话♥还是要车 选一个
Hey, Liam. Would you mind picking me up at my house?
廉姆 你能来我家接我一下吗
Liam?
廉姆
Liam? Ok.
廉姆 好的
Sorry, that's my dad.
不好意思 是我爸在讲话
Uh, yeah, ok, see you soon.
好的 待会见
New chauffeur.
新司机
You think this is funny, do you?
你觉得这很好玩是吧
Uh, thanks for helping Veronica.
谢谢你帮了维罗妮卡
It -- it really meant a lot to me.
这对我来说真的意义重大
Don't do that.
别这样
Do what?
哪样
That.
就那样
'Cause I'm angry with you.
因为我还在生你的气
I know.
我知道
And -- and I'm sorry.
对不起
Really.
真的
Come on.
拿来吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表