剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not saying anything without my attorneys.
我的律师不在场我什么都不会说的
Well, then you're screwed, aren't you?
那你完蛋了 不是吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
When I was about 10, my dad accused me
我十岁左右的时候 我爸爸指责我
of smoking one of his cheap cigars.
抽了他的一根廉价雪茄
He said if I come clean,
他说如果我坦白
he'd forget about it.
他就既往不咎
So I told him that I did it,
所以我告诉他是我♥干♥的
and the bastard walloped me anyway.
结果那个混♥蛋♥还是痛打了我一顿
I mean, he really went to town on me.
我是说 他真是拿我寻开心
What's this have to do with my lawyers?
这和我的律师有什么关系
Nothing. I mean, they're great,
没什么关系 我是说 他们很优秀
If you're negotiating for 25% of the company,
你是为了公♥司♥25%的股份
but 25% of a life sentence for a crime you didn't commit...
但是这25%会让你含冤入狱 终身监禁
Well, then, you're getting walloped anyway, aren't you?
这样的话 怎样都对你不利 不是吗
You trying to clear your name?
你在努力为自己洗脱罪名 是吗
When we were in college,
我们在读大学的时候
Zach liked this girl,
扎克喜欢上了一个女孩
but he was too shy to talk to her,
但是他不敢和她说话
So he hacked the local cell network
于是他侵入了手♥机♥局域网
and read her texts to try to get to know her.
为了了解她 偷看了她的短♥信♥
Now, these programs, they left these hidden files,
这些程序会留下了隐藏文件
like breadcrumbs.
就像面包屑一样
Now, if Zach left these same files last night.
所以如果扎克昨晚也留下了相同的文件
I can prove that he's framing me.
我就能证明他是在陷害我
No power at home?
家里没电吗
Plenty. It's just that the news vans are a little distracting.
有 只是被新闻车围住太烦人了
Why'd you call her?
你之前为什么给她打电♥话♥
We were still friends.
我们还是朋友
I heard Zach was pissed after your visit.
我听说扎克在见过你以后非常生气
I just...I wanted to make sure she was ok.
我只是想确保她没事
Ok.
好吧
I got power at my office.
我办公室有电
And WiFi.
和无线网
No news vans, though.
而且没有新闻车
Come on.
走吧
By the way, I did smoke that cigar.
顺便一提 我确实抽了那根雪茄
Just saying.
就告诉你一声
So...what are you looking for, detective?
你在找什么 警探
Not exactly sure yet.
现在还不确定
I'm still waiting on the autopsy report.
我还在等验尸报告
Some people read faces,
有些人能读懂人的表情
I read crime scenes.
而我善于侦查罪案现场
Oh, yeah?
是吗
School books in a million-dollar penthouse.
一百万美元的豪♥宅♥里摆放着课本
A little girl making grown-up money.
不能小觑这小丫头的赚钱能力啊
You read this here, detective?
你查到这点了吗 警探
How do you reckon
祖母的相片在沙发旁
grandma ended up face-down by the sofa?
面朝下扣着 你怎么想
Knocked over in the struggle.
争斗的时候被碰到了
Ok...
好吧
What? What, in the middle of a crime scene?
什么 我们在模拟犯罪现场
Foster would kill me.
福斯特会杀了我的
Not if you don't tell her.
你不告诉她就行了
Seriously?
你当真吗
Are you smoking crack?
你嗑药了吗
All right, yeah.
好吧
No. Yeah.
没有
Bear with me.
耐心点儿
You're gonna love this one.
你会喜欢我的发现的
You're Claire.
你是克莱尔
Claire had sex before she was killed.
克莱尔在遇害之前和别人上过床
Oh, my god, you're good.
天呐 你真棒
Well, aren't you the lady-killer.
这不是少女杀手吗
Are you familiar with Einstein's definition of insanity?
你知道爱因斯坦对精神错乱的定义是什么吗
Yep. Doing the same thing over and over again
知道 就是反复做同一件事情
and expecting different results.
期待不同的结果
It's kind of like you, really,
挺像你的 真的
Coming in here, night after night,
一晚又一晚地来到这里
thinking that this'll be the night you finally belong.
琢磨着这也许该是属于你的夜晚了
Well, actually, I'm surrounded by friends.
事实上 我有很多朋友
And ignoring the people right next to you.
然后 无视就在你身边的人
But they're not ignoring me.
但他们不会无视我
Oh, yeah. You're a young billionaire.
是啊 你是个年轻的亿万富翁
It's open season.
招蜂引蝶的
Especially now you're single.
尤其是你现在还单身
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you
我正在想你要多久才会
to land on sex as a motive.
把我的动机归结到性上
It wasn't my idea. I got it from Claire.
这不是我说的 是从克莱尔得到的启发
There's a proportional relationship between how crazy a girl is
一个女人有多疯狂 她就有多浪
and how slutty she is. Claire had been in therapy for years.
克莱尔已经接受治疗很多年了
You do the math.
你自己想想吧
So the whore had it coming.
所以这都是荡♥妇♥自找的咯
And Claire was so lucky to have you in her life.
克莱尔能遇见你真是她的福音
You know who's really nuts?
你知道谁是真正的疯子吗
Therapists.
治疗师
Your friend Foster must be a real hellcat.
你的朋友福斯特一定是个真正的泼妇
All that anger
所有这些愤怒
just over sex.
都来自性
You're Freud's wet dream, you are.
你就像弗洛伊德所说的那样 梦遗
Take a good long look, Lightman.
好好看清楚 莱特曼
Claire and I were best friends.
克莱尔和我是最好的朋友
Nothing more. Period.
仅此而已 句号♥
Well, someone had sex with her before she was killed.
在她遇害之前有人和她上过床
It wasn't me.
那不是我
I had nothing to do with this.
我与此事无关
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思失陪了
I have a funeral to attend in the morning
我明早还要参加葬礼
and I'd really like to get drunk first.
现在要去一醉方休了
Morning, sunshine.
早安 亲爱的
Uh, I want to show you something.
我给你看点东西
Why didn't you just tell us about you and Claire?
你为何不谈谈你和克莱尔的事呢
What?
什么
Claire.
克莱尔
You were sleeping with her, weren't you?
你和她有同居关系 没错吧
No, I was not.
不 我真的没有
Was not.
"我真的没有"
As opposed to wasn't.
是对"我没"的反对
Extra emphasis to sell the lie.
为了说谎而特意强调
I can't talk about this.
我不能谈论此事
Why? Because you're the one who killed her?
为什么 因为你就是谋杀她的那个人吗
No.
不
I'm the one that found her, remember?
我是第一个发现她的人 还记得吗
And I watched her choke
在我试图为她止血的时候
while I tried to stop the bleeding.
我只能眼睁睁看着她窒息
Please...
拜托
But the hole that the knife made...
但那个刀痕
it was just too big.
实在太深了
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I swear.
我发誓
Now tell me you didn't love her.
现在告诉我你不爱她
Now, why would he keep that a secret?
现在的问题是为什么要隐瞒
You got me.
这可难倒我了
Claire was smart, funny, beautiful.
克莱尔聪明 幽默 而且漂亮
I guess she just didn't mean that much to you.
我想她大概对你来说并不重要
You don't know Zach.
你不了解扎克
He invades your life. He controls everything.
他在你的生活里插一脚 掌控你的一切
Then why were you friends with him?
那你为什么把他当成朋友
You don't decide to be friends with Zach.
和不和扎克做朋友不是我们能决定的
He decides for you.
都是他说了算
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表