剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Now, look at them, you punk.
看看这些 你个混球
We--we--we just--
我 我们只是
We needed money.
我们急需用钱
There was 1,500 bucks and change in that till.
那个收银台里有一千五百美金和些零钱
Is that all that girl's life was worth to you?
那姑娘的命对你来说就值这些钱吗
Is it?
是吗
Oh, there was more.
看来不止啊
Yeah.
没错
So, you were paid to do it, were you?
所以 是有人花钱雇你们去的吗
We were down in Anacostia looking to score.
当时我们在阿纳卡斯蒂亚找毒贩子
Dude walked up, told Nick he'd pay us 5 grand.
一个家伙走过来告诉尼克说会付我们五千
This the guy?
是这个人吗
It was night and he had a hat on,
天很黑 他又带着帽子
and I was pretty lit.
而且我喝多了
Oh, yeah.
没错
If you ask me one more question before I get a lawyer,
如果我律师来之前你再多问一句
the fat one walks.
胖子就可以直接走了
Go ahead.
随便你们
Oh, yeah?
在啊
Don't clock out just yet, all right?
先别下班 好吗
I wasn't going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
I was waiting for you. And Wallowski.
我在等你 还有沃斯
Don't think that lunch with Torres fooled me.
别以为托勒斯的那顿午餐就能糊弄我
Where'd you go, then?
那你去哪儿了
Somewhere swanky?
去爽了一下
Why do you feel it's necessary to hide her from me?
你为什么觉得应该在我面前隐藏她的存在
How do you know that I'm not hiding you from her?
你怎么知道不是我在她面前隐藏你的存在
I'm so glad I waited for you.
我真高兴等到了你
You don't like her, do you?
你不喜欢她 对吧
I don't know her, thanks to you.
多亏你 我不了解她
Well, look, I had to lie for her to you
你看 她被审讯时
when she was being investigated.
我为了她向你撒了谎
I don't want to have to do that again.
我不想再这样做了
You keep trying to protect me. How sweet.
你多想保护我啊 真贴心
Oh, so, you're ok with her, then.
那么 你跟她一切安好了
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Yet.
目前还没
You know, she's good.
她很棒的
I mean, you know, she's very good.
我是说 她确实很棒
At what she does.
在她的领域里
I wouldn't know.
我可不知道
Right.
好吧
Dinner's on me. It's a threesome.
晚饭我请了 咱们三人行
You'll have to use another card. This one was denied.
你得换个信♥用♥卡♥了 这个被拒了
Oh, yeah? What you been up to?
是吗 你都干嘛了
Here's the other half.
另一半在这儿
Nice shoes.
鞋子很赞
Aunt Abby called, said dad wanted me to come by.
艾比阿姨打了电♥话♥ 说爸爸让我过来
Aunt Abby's a liar.
艾比阿姨是个骗子
Well, I should know. I put her up to it.
我应该知道这点 是我让她这么干的
This is harassment.
这是骚扰
No, look, no.
不 听着 不是
You stay, all right?
你留下 好吗
And we'll leave.
我们走
I mean, after all, it is your place.
这里说到底是你的地盘
Or it will be,
或者将来会是
you know, when your dad kicks the bucket.
当你老爹挂掉之后
I mean, with Kira gone, you and Rudy get the business.
基拉死了后 就剩你和鲁迪继承遗产了
Jim may have left you out of his life,
吉米或许把你从他的生活中踢了出去
but he didn't cut you out of his will.
但他没把你们从他的遗嘱里踢出去
He didn't have the heart for that.
他没那个心思
And don't act like you don't know.
别装做你不知道
Actually, I think his surprise is genuine.
其实我觉得他的惊讶是真实的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
Do you want to see where your sister got shot?
你想看看你妹妹被击中了哪里吗
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
'Cause someone hired those killers.
有人雇了杀手
And we're standing right in the middle of your motive.
而我们所处的地方 正是你的动机
Right, so, the bullet enters here.
那好 子弹就从这儿穿了过去
All right, all right, that is enough.
好了 够了
I'm sorry. I'm Gillian Foster.
对不起 我是吉莉安·福斯特
I'm his partner, and I have to put up with him.
我是他的搭档 我不得不忍♥受他的行为
I'm sorry about that.
刚才的事儿很抱歉
I--I know you miss her.
我知道你想念她
What do you care?
你又关心什么
I lost my brother in a car accident.
我在一场车祸中失去了我的弟弟
There's still days I want to call him.
有的时候我还想给他打电♥话♥
And I even dial, and...
号♥码甚至都拨出去了
Then I remember.
然后我就突然想起
No, I know what it's like.
我知道那种感觉
You're alone.
你很孤单
Your...
你的
Your father's slipping away.
你父亲在垂死挣扎
Your brother's dead to you,
你兄弟跟你毫无瓜葛
And now Kira.
现在又是基拉
What happened the last time you saw kira?
你最后一次看见基拉时发生了什么
She came to me.
她来找我
She missed me.
她想我了
Wanted to patch things up.
想要重归于好
She wanted you to make peace with your dad before he died.
她想让你在你父亲去世之前与他和好
You and Rudy.
你和鲁迪
Hey! how come you didn't say anything about this last night?
你昨晚怎么什么都没说
With our family history,
我们这家庭历史
who'd believe kira and I didn't have a fight?
谁会相信我没和基拉吵架
Well, that's half true.
一半是真的
What about the rest, eh?
另一半呢
What about the half that matters?
另外的那一半是怎么了
I didn't want to say in front of Rudy.
我不想在鲁迪面前这样说
You told her not to bother with him.
你跟她说别再管他了
I told Kira Rudy was a lost cause.
我跟基拉说鲁迪没救了
You getting all this, Rudy?
你都听到了吧 鲁迪
We invited your baby brother down here.
我们把你的弟弟请过来了
Well, rude not to, really.
不请多没礼貌啊
He's innocent, too, by the way.
顺便说一下 他也是清白的
They caught the killers, so...
他们抓到杀手了
Well, go on, then. Man up.
来吧 做个男子汉
So I'm an uncle now, hey?
我现在做叔叔了 是吧
They're more interested in making up
比起找到凶手
than finding out who the real killers are.
他们对和好更感兴趣
You know, you scare me sometimes, you do,
你有的时候常让我害怕
how good a liar you can be.
你谎撒得真好
I always wanted a brother.
我一直想要个弟弟
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
I wrapped this up for you.
我替你打包了
Just let Jim know that it wasn't them.
告诉吉米 不是他们干的
I wasn't sure. That's why I didn't want to say.
我不确定 所以我没说
My cardiologist thanks you.
我的心脏病医生让我谢谢你
Hey, by the way, detective Wallowski
还有 沃斯警探
was wondering if you could look at a lineup.
想请你去辨认疑犯
It's a cop thing.
警♥察♥的那一套
Sure. Anything I can do.
没问题 乐意效劳
Just let me know when.
到时候叫我就行
How about now?
现在怎么样
Don't rush. Just take a good long look
别急 好好看看
and tell us who you saw.
告诉我们你到底看到了谁
They--they had masks.
他们 他们戴了面具
I--I can't say.
我说不准
That's all right, mate.
没事儿 朋友
Always better to be truthful, don't you think?
做人要诚实 对吧
Here.
过来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表