剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Where did you get that?
你从哪里拿到的
Here love.
拿去 亲爱的
Mom.
妈
I found it in your closet.
我在你壁橱里找到的
She was telling your story, wasn't she?
她当时说的是你的事儿 对吧
I'm done with pageants.
我再不参加选美了
Well, honey, I know this hurts right now.
宝贝儿 我知道你现在很难过
Will you knock it off.
少来这套了
I'm not doing this anymore, mom.
我再也不会做这些了 妈妈
I'm not putting on a fake smile to music I don't even like.
我才不想装出笑脸踩着音乐走秀
I'm not--I'm not pretending that I want to save the world. I'm--
我不想装模作样 一副救世主的嘴脸
You can't do this to us.
你不能这样对待我们
Us?
是我们
Or me?
还是你自己
I'll see myself out.
我自动消失
Oh, sorry there.
打扰了
It's a gift from Fletcher.
这是弗莱彻给我的礼物
A grateful soccer mum.
妈妈 他给我足球表达感谢哦
Is there anything you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我聊点什么吗
What, you mean like-- about my dead mother?
你指的是我死去的母亲吗
If you like.
如果你愿意的话
No, I just-- I come in here,
不 我只是进来
I was looking for someone to play with.
想找人陪我玩球
Are you sure there's nothing you want to say to me?
你真的没有什么要说的吗
Look, Anna...
听着 安
no, we can talk about it anytime, really.
不 我们以后再谈
Anytime you want, you know?
随你 你来定时间
How about now? You good?
就现在如何 可以吗
Now? Talk about it right now if you want.
现在吗 可以的话现在就谈
Come here, ball.
过来 球
Lightman said you were a
莱特曼说你
big help reading the crowd the other day.
那天观察群众的表情 帮助很大
Big help?
帮助很大
He actually said that?
他真的那么说
Look, he wants you out of the lab
听着 他不希望你总坐在房♥子里
and onto the street, Eli. That's why he cleaned your desk off.
想让你走上街 伊莱 所以清理了你的桌子
To do what? He hasn't told me anything.
去做什么 他什么都没说
Make it up. Do what he does.
那就报复他 讨还回来
I already applied for a job, at the pentagon.
我申请了一份工作 在五角大楼
Pentagon?
五角大楼
Lightman's former employer?
莱特曼以前做事的地方
Yeah.
对
You're really gonna do this.
你真打算这么做
If I get the gig, I'm history.
如果被录用 我就走了
Yeah. Big help.
对 帮助很大
He actually used those words.
他真这么说了
I'm warming up dinner.
我在热晚饭
Whose cat?
给谁的猫吃
What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
It was a joke...
我只是开个玩笑
Love.
宝贝儿
When people tell a joke,
听到别人讲笑话
all right, it's polite to laugh.
要笑一下才有礼貌
Did you have a bad day?
今天不顺吗
I spoke ill of your grandmother today.
今天我说了你祖母的坏话
Really?
真的
Yep.
对
I've never done that before.
以前从没有说过
Well, I mean, I wouldn't forgive you
如果你自杀的话
if you killed yourself, either.
我也不会原谅你
It wasn't her fault, you know.
那不是她的错
I mean, she was...
我是说 她
she was an ill woman, you know, she was...
她生病了 她只是
You know...
懂吗
Out to lunch.
神志不清
Ooh. So...
所以
Not her fault.
不是她的错
Look at those fingers go,
瞧瞧这手速
like little hummingbirds...
跟蜂鸟一样快
they are.
真快
What's that, then?
你在写什么
It's, um, a forward to your book.
给你的书写序
Really?
真的
Yeah. You want to hear the first part?
对 想听听开头吗
Yeah, go ahead.
好 说来听听
Uh, "It's not easy growing up in a house
"如果家人对你的想法无所不知
"where someone knows your every thought.
"或者自以为无所不知 在这种环境里成长
or thinks they do."
绝非易事"
A lot of pressure, then?
压力很大吗
You don't have to use it.
你不用勉为其难地用上
It's lovely.
写得很好
Then why do you look like you're about to throw up?
那怎么还一副要吐的表情
Well, 'cause now I got a forward and, you know, no book.
因为现在有序了 书还没写
Meow?
来点猫食吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表