剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Being friends with Zach has its benefits.
和扎克当朋友是有好处的
Nice watch, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的表很靓
When Claire and I...
当克莱尔和我开始交往的时候
started, we knew that Zach would freak,
我们知道扎克会不高兴
so we agreed to keep it a secret.
所以我们达成共识为此保密
Zach found out somehow.
但扎克还是发现了
You know this for a fact?
你确定他知道了吗
He never said a word.
他只字不言
But one day he trusted me
但是头一天他还很信任我
and the next day I was out.
第二天就踢我出局
It looked like Claire was next.
看来克莱尔就是下一个了
All right, you need to tell someone this, Kyle.
你得把这些说出来 凯尔
The fact that I was sleeping with her
我与她同居的事实
only makes me look more guilty.
只会让我更可疑
Look, I found the breadcrumbs, ok? I think so.
听着 我找到面包屑了 懂吗
I just need to run a few more tests.
现在只需要再做几个测试
All right, run with it.
好吧 开始干吧
Stop.
停
Go back.
退回去
You totally lost me.
你彻底把我弄糊涂了
These were the invisibles that Zach left.
这些是扎克留下的临时文件
If we can just trace them back to his IP.
如果我们顺藤摸瓜 兴许能查到他的IP
That sounds like a doddle.
听起来很容易嘛
What's an invisible?
临时文件是啥
It's like a hidden file.
类似于隐藏文件
Well, actually, these are more like ghost files.
说影子文件应该更容易理解
Does anyone here speak English?
你们说的还是英语吗
No!
不
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
It's not me, it's Zach. He planted a worm.
不是我 是扎克 他植入了蠕虫
You set off a virus in my network?
你在我们的网络里放了病毒
What's it doing now?
这是在干什么
It's deleting everything.
销毁一切数据
Your files, mine, the damn breadcrumbs.
你的文件 我的文件 全他妈的完了
No matter how smart you think you are,
无论你觉得自己有多高明
Zach is always smarter.
扎克始终更胜一筹
I can trace the virus.
我能追踪病毒
I can prove that he destroyed evidence.
我能证明他销毁证据的行为
No, don't bother.
算了 别费心
It's bound to be perfect.
这手段太狠了
Totally airtight.
完全无懈可击
Just lost the only proof that Zach framed me
我们失去了扎克栽赃我的唯一证据
What am I supposed to do?
我要怎么做
Well, Mexico is nice.
墨西哥是个不错的选择
Shazzer.
莎儿
I have a warrant for Kyle Putnam's arrest.
我有凯尔·普特曼的逮捕令
So if you happen to see him,
如果你看到他了
will you tell him to turn himself in?
请转告他 投案自首是正道
Oi.
喂
Detective.
警探
All right, detective.
来吧 警探
Why are we all here at this late hour?
这么晚了叫我们过来干什么
Hmm? Is my client being investigated?
要调查我的委托人吗
For the murder, no.
不是为谋杀案
I just wanted to talk to Claire's best friend.
我只想跟克莱尔的好朋友随便聊聊
I was hoping you could help.
希望你能配合
Anything I can do.
乐意效劳
Do you know if Claire was seeing anyone?
你知道克莱尔当时在跟谁交往吗
I think she was involved with Kyle.
我觉得她跟凯尔有那种关系
Really?
是吗
'cause I can't find any proof of that.
可我找不到任何证据
Well, I'm sure if you check phone records,
我认为如果你查查通话记录
IMs, Texts, you know.
即时通讯 短♥信♥等等
So how did you know about this?
那你是怎么知道的
Did you seem them kissing? Holding hands?
你见过他们接吻 拉手吗
Did Claire ever actually
克莱尔到底有没有
tell you that she was sleeping with Kyle?
告诉你说她和凯尔上过床
It was just office gossip.
只是办公室八卦
I should have mentioned it earlier,
我应该早些说出来
but I didn't want to tarnish Claire's memory
但我不想让区区流言毁了
with a rumor.
克莱尔的形象
Are we done here?
谈完了吗
Well, everything that I've been able to find thus far,
到目前为止 我能查到的证据
it indicates that they were only friends.
都表明他们只是朋友
I need some kind of hard physical evidence.
我需要更有力的证据
I have to prove that there was something else or Kyle will walk.
我必须证明其中另有隐情 否则不能抓凯尔
All work and no play makes Zach a crashing bore.
扎克只工作不娱乐 因此人缘不佳
Something like that.
说的没错吧
You're on private property.
你这是擅闯私人产业
While you're at it,
你报告的时候
you might want to tell them where you got those.
还要说出这些资料的来源
They're private messages between Kyle and Claire, right?
这是凯尔和克莱尔的私人短♥信♥ 对吧
You don't know what you saw.
你根本不知道看见了啥
Kyle does.
凯尔知道
That's the evidence Wallowski needs.
这正是沃斯需要的证据
Patched in your machine, Zach.
我接入你的电脑了 扎克
You were spying on us.
原来你一直在监视我们
Kyle, isn't there a warrant out for your arrest?
凯尔 你不是已经被批捕了吗
How did you even find these? They were anonymous accounts.
全是匿名账户 你是怎么找到的
Created to hid your affair.
里面都是你的小秘密
These prove that you were sleeping with her.
这都是你跟她上♥床♥的证据
And the fact that you hacked in
你既然窃取了他的文件
proves that you knew about it.
就证明你掌握了情况
So what was the point? I mean, really?
说实话吧 你的目的何在
You're gonna leak those to Wallowski,
你要把这些资料交给沃斯
put him away for good, is that it?
彻底解决掉他 没错吧
Well, that's very clever.
非常聪明
You just gave us your motive, Einstein.
你刚刚暴露了动机 天才男孩
I have signed documents
我签署了文件
that prove Claire wasn't helping him with the lawsuit.
证明克莱尔不会帮助他诉讼
She could do him in the break room for all I care.
至于他们私下里做什么 我不关心
But you do care, don't you?
不对吧 你很关心
'Cause you loved her.
因为你爱她
Claire and I were just friends.
我跟克莱尔只是朋友
You wanted more than just a friendship.
可你还想更进一步
I mean, all-- all those brains, right?
你这么有才 对吧
Claire Hanson breaks your little heart.
克莱尔·汉森伤了你的小心肝
I'm worth a billion dollars.
我身价十亿
Women literally throw themselves at me.
女人对我趋之若鹜
But not Claire.
可惜克莱尔没有
Do you really think I'd risk
你真以为我会为了
everything I've built for one piece of ass?
这点屁事赔上身家性命
No, not you. Never you.
不 你绝对不会
But this was about something else.
这件事情没那么简单
Isn't it, son?
是吧 小子
What do you mean?
什么意思
3 friends in a boat, right?
三个朋友在一条船上
One of them decides to rock the thing.
其中一个打算摇晃这条船
So to save their own lives, what do the other two do?
另外两人为了自保会怎么做
Throw him overboard.
把他扔下船
Right.
正解
You and Claire were planning a takeover,
你和克莱尔想要取而代之
weren't you?
对吧
Yes.
是
Very good.
很好
So, you struck first.
你先出手了
Attack the attacker.
开始反击
You squeeze him out of the company,
你逼走了他
but you couldn't just give Claire the boot, could you?
却不忍♥心一脚踹开克莱尔 对吧
Claire was on my side. She signed documents.
克莱尔跟我是一边的 她签了文件
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表