剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Is your boss, Ben Aston,
你的上司本·阿斯顿
the real father of your baby?
是宝宝的生父吗
But he doesn't know that he's the father.
但他不知道自己是孩子的父亲
I never told him.
我从没有告诉他
As far as he's concerned,
他还以为
Dr. Heaton's fertility treatments with me and my husband worked.
西顿医生为我和丈夫做的生育治疗成功了
All right, so Colette came to you,
这么说 克莱特来找你
and she told you that she was having an affair with Ben Aston,
告诉你她跟本·阿斯顿有私情
that she thought that he'd made her pregnant, right?
她认为是这个原因导致怀孕的 对吗
She never told me the name of the father,
她从没有说过父亲的名字
and I didn't want to know.
我也不想知道
So there's no reason to suspect
那么我们可以顺理成章地推断
that Aston may have taken the baby.
不可能是阿斯顿带走了宝宝
Colette, come on.
克莱特 振作点
You just said you want your baby back.
你刚才说想找回孩子
Simple answers to simple questions, please.
既然如此 就打开天窗说亮话好了
So you think it's Ben?
你认为是本
Or anyone else who considers himself a part of the family.
或者是别的自认为是家庭成员的人
We think whoever took your baby had the key to your car
我们认为带走你孩子的人有你汽车的钥匙
or they knew where the spare was.
或者知道备用钥匙在哪里
I keep the spare in the--
我把备用钥匙放在
in the junk drawer in--in the kitchen.
厨房♥垃圾柜的抽屉里
Well, that just opened up a whole new line of thinking
这倒是给我们提供了新的思路
into who could have done this.
带走孩子的可能另有其人
So in this one,
在这张照片里
you're sort of smilin' at your dad.
你对爸爸有点嘲笑的意思
Am I?
有吗
Yeah. Little bit.
是的 有一点点
Just a little bit.
只有一点点
If you say so.
随你怎么说
I don't see it.
我看不出来
You ever seen your dad cry?
你见过你♥爸♥爸哭吗
I saw your dad cry.
我见过
I saw him cry today when I questioned him.
我今天讯问他的时候他哭了
You see, there it is again.
瞧 那表情又来了
It's the same smile.
同样的笑容
You enjoy it, don't you?
你很享受 是吧
You enjoy seein' him suffer.
你很享受看他受罪
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Restless leg syndrome.
不宁腿综合征
See, I think you and I,
我想 我们两个
I think we're startin' to understand each other.
开始有点儿相互了解了
You hate your dad,
你恨你♥爸♥
but you love your mum.
但你爱你妈
Worst day of your mum's life.
这是她这辈子最难受的一天
The worst day.
最难受的
You won't even look at her.
你都没有看她一眼
No.
不
No.
不
I don't have to talk to you.
我没必要和你谈
I already told you you can't help talkin' to me.
我说过 你不由自主地要告诉我
Don't you get it?
还不明白吗
So did you take her just to hurt your dad?
你抱走她 就是为了伤害你♥爸♥吗
It's like there's no one else in that family...
这个家里简直就没有别人了
just him and his princess Kimmy.
只有他和他的金米公主
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Didn't plan to take her.
我本来没打算带她走
I was just walkin' to school,
我只是在走去学校的路上
saw the car parked outside the drugstore,
看见妈妈的车停在药店门口
and I got an idea.
于是就闪过了这个念头
That's a lot of bollocks.
你还真是满嘴胡说八道呀
'Cause your mum's spare keys
因为你母亲的备用钥匙
were in the junk drawer in the kitchen, right,
放在厨房♥里装杂物的抽屉里
so you did plan this.
所以你确实是预谋好的
What'd you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Did you kill her?
你把她给杀了吗
Did you kill a little baby
你是否只是为了
just to stick it to your dad
彻底地打击你父亲一次
once and for all?
而杀了一个小婴儿
You want to stand up to your dad,
你想反抗你的父亲
all right, you can do better than this.
但用不着出这种下三滥的招
Sit down, son.
坐下 孩子
This hurts everyone.
你这样伤害了所有人
This hurts your mum, hurts Kimberly.
伤害了你母亲 也伤害了金柏莉
Sit down, son!
坐下 孩子
Where is she?
她在哪
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道有他这种父亲
To have a dad like him.
是什么感受
All right, try this one on for size, all right?
好吧 那你听听看我说的对不对
3 nights a week, minimum,
每周至少有三个晚上
all right, he goes straight from work to the bar,
他下班后就直接去酒吧
and when he does stumble home in the middle of the night
等他半夜终于摇摇晃晃
stinking of booze, right, he's straight in the kitchen,
满身酒气地回家了 他会直接走进厨房♥
and he's yellin' at your mum, and he --
然后冲着你的母亲大吼大叫
you know, maybe he's knockin' her about a bit.
也许还会打她
All right, you can hear all this
你从你所在的位置
from where you are.
可以听到这一切
You're -- you're hiding in your bedroom.
你 你躲在自己的卧室里
All right, there's nothing you can do about it,
你对此无能为力
but you're just -- you're up there,
但你 你就呆在楼上
you're layin' in bed, and you're waitin'.
躺在床上 然后静静地等待
You're waiting because you know what's comin' next.
你等待是因为你知道接下来会发生什么
See, there's footsteps on the stairs.
接下来楼梯上传来了脚步声
All right, and you given up on God god knows when,
不知从何时起 你都已经放弃了 神知道是几时
but you're layin' there, and you're praying...
但是你还是躺在那 对天祈祷
"Make it stop.
让这一切结束吧
Please make it stop".
求求你 让这一切结束吧
Sound familiar?
听上去耳熟吗
No?
跟你的经历不一样吗
So your dad didn't actually hit
这么说你父亲没有动手
you or your mum.
打过你或是你的母亲
Well, in that case, you're right.
要是这样的话 你说得对
I have absolutely no idea what that's like.
我完全不了解你的感受
Kimberly...
金柏莉
is at a friend's house.
在我的一个朋友家
Her parents are out of town.
她父母出城去了
Hi. Hi. My sweet.
我的宝贝儿
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, my baby, my sweet.
我的宝贝儿 我的小可爱
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Thank you for bringing her back safe.
谢谢你把她平安带回来
Her rash is better.
她的尿布疹好点了
I had the cream.
我给她擦了软膏
Oh, LJ,
小林
What happened?
到底是怎么回事
Kimmy's home, Lane.
金米回来了 林恩
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Baby.
宝贝儿
Let's go inside.
咱们进去吧
Yeah. Let's get her inside.
好点 抱她进去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
We got a lot of talkin' to do, dad.
我们要好好谈谈 爸
We gotta take LJ in, Lane.
我们要带小林回局里 林恩
What?
什么
You kiddin' me?
你开玩笑吗
He kidnapped your daughter.
他绑♥架♥了你的女儿
No. No, w-we're not pressing charges.
不 不 我们不会起诉的
That's not up to you, and you know it.
这由不得你 你是知道的
If it's any consolation,
不过所幸的是
your wife gets a pass on the false statement.
你妻子不会为提供假口供而被控
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表